Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. (19180 Views)

Brazil And AC Milan Legend Kaka Announces Retirement (pics) / From Football To Tennis: Legendary Italy And AC Milan Footballer Paolo Maldini Q / Maldini Says "No" To AC Milan's Offer As Technical Director, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by gidjah(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
I re call the nice one Paolo Maldini,my best guy no 4the best still the world has ever produced
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by gidjah(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
I re call the nice one Paolo Maldini,my best guy no 4the best still the world has ever produced .RIP Cesar
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
fairheven:
sometimes i wonder how moderator decides what makes front page.
johann CRUff ,the great dutch master of total football died recently and the news didnt make front page ,how come MALDINI death is hitting front page?

by the way,am a die heard AC milan fan.

TO the topic....the entire milan board should do something about the fortune of our great club,we just cant continue like this.
if they cant fund the club,am sure many companies would love to invest in milan ,so why not sell?

rest in peace maldini...greatest rossenarri

Johann Cruyff's sad passing away made front page of Nairaland.

I did not know much about Cesare Maldini until France '98. He coached Italy with his son as the Captain of the team.

You will surely be missed. Goodbye Cesare Maldini.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by mavelo: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Meraviglioso Maldini! Meraviglioso Milano! Arrivederci.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by fairheven: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jorussia:
I swear i dey miss AC Milan for champions league.AC Milan didn't plan for the future.All the players that won trophies for Ac Milan between 2000and 2009 were all in the same age group.The stars of Ac Milan retired almost at the same time.I miss the San Siro.

the thing dey pain me for heart.
Milan had the most illustrious and iconic players the world had ever known.

the demise of Milan has greatly affected Italian football as a whole.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by son4century(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Damilare5882:
rip bro
U mean dat big person was a Bro?
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by son4century(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
gone too soon Pa Maldini. Italy will win euro cup to mourn you.
Like seriously? 84 too soon?? U must be kidding

1 Like

Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by badmus306(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
dominique:
Paolo Maldini really father's footstep. What a proud father he must have been. He will surely be missed by the Milanos especially the Rosonneri.
a girl posted this
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by pamcode(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rip to the legend that gave birth to another legend. Na success be this no be the opata yarns wey wizkid they yarn for IG
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by KingTom(m): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Kommen:
grin
shocked
This babe dey watch ball shocked
Will you marry me tongue
Answer mi before I marry another grin
she is happily married tongue
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by owanedo: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
rellawyt:
Who he help?
must you comment?
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
angry tongue grin
KingTom:
she is happily married tongue
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by astarotte: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
ronaldbecky:
na paulo maldini i know

Duh, that's because you weren't born yet when he was playing football.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by KingTom(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kommen:
angry tongue grin
I'm sorry I wish you knew earlier grin
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by ronaldbecky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
astarotte:

Duh, that's because you weren't born yet when he was playing football.
lolz abi,dat mean u were born during his tme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea / AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo / Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.