Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) (41374 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by jauntty: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
It was all wailing and tears today around Sango axis of Ogun state, after two men between the ages of 40 and 50 years old were caught at the Ayokunu Oil, an abandoned filling station before Iyana-Ilogbo bus stop with dried human parts.

The suspects who were accosted by residents around the area were given the beaten of their lives before operatives of the Police Force; Sango-Otta Division came to the scene and took the suspects away to the Sango-Otta division, even before the arrival of NND reporter.

Efforts to interrogate the suspects at the police station were rendered abortive by members of the police force so as to give room for proper investigations.

The suspects reportedly met their waterloo after some residents of Iyana-Ilogbo who has been monitoring the suspicious activities of culprits acted as police officers to approach them. At the crime scene, many items were discovered, which include school uniforms, sandals, police uniform, wigs, cutlasses and school bags. Dungeons which used to be septic tanks were also discovered with different human parts.

When Nigerian NewsDirect contacted Ogun state Police Public Relations Officer, MuyiwaAdejobi at press time, he said he is not aware, as the incident has not yet reach his table.
Source :http://nigeriannewsdirect.com/human-part-dealers-meets-waterloo-in-sango/

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by vayne(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
These people and ritual
They never disappoint!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by jauntty: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
vayne:
These people and ritual
I don't mean to be biased but SW has been in the news lately for these kind of inhumane activities. So sad really!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
tinuburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by TOBESKI15(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
jauntty:
I don't mean to be biased but SW has been in the news lately for these kind of inhumane activities. So sad really!
Itumo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Apelex(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
This type deserve firing squad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some certain People with Rituals/Juju in this country are like Garri and Groundnut !! was it not yesterday or so one den was discovered in this same state? !! But why?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
What?

2 Likes

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Osama10(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by dexpotter(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmm the world is critical. Let them face the wrath of the law
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by calliope(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shey na dem dem, not surprised.... Diabolical society lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Expect more evil from this bankrupt state . ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Caseless: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Scumbags!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
The world richest man is not a ritualist.. kill them ASAP!!

5 Likes

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by amolak: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Callous and wicked people
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
So they didn't just kill but also fried their victim? Smh.
I hope they rot in jail.
Old disgusting creeps!

*spits*
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by samuel051: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
I was here....
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by assana: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
hummmmmmmm.wickedness of d highest order
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Which region in Nigeria is Ogun found?

Someone help me out. I have forgotten my secondary school geography

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by mployer(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
They probably dug it out from the grave. Don't conclude they killed him.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omg
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Get rich die quick tongue
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by tyson99(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
ok
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by cherylsmith(f): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
EndTi...
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
jauntty:

just two comment and it already reach fp angry[quote author=jauntty post=44369954]I
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Ruq: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
dexpotter:
Hmmmmmmm the world is critical. Let them face the wrath of the law

Probably the only wrath that exists.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Dauraking: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please, can anyone remind which people occupy Ogun State.

6 Likes

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by ZACHIE: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ogun State
Ritual murder capital of Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Cutemi(f): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
mployer:

They probably dug it out from the grave. Don't conclude they killed him.

They killed him jare. Stop supporting them, abi where you there and then narrowly escaped? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Homguy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wickedness
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked see dem.. lookin very hagard.. fools
Ogun state and rituals ar like 5 & 6

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attacked By Armed Robbers On His Way To Abuja: "I Cheated Death Yet Again" / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks / Gunmen Attack Wedding Guests In Kaduna, Kill Policemen, Others. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.