Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e (86424 Views)

Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter / Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by AXYZ: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Don't know why there are 69 likes when s*ex was mentioned here

Cc Chumakk

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches.

Na u kon by the cars??

Abi u been dey there?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by mrlaw93(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid keep the bashing rolling.. We re with u. Aunty Linda No matter how expensive the perfume you spray on ur cvnt is.. It wont stop it from smelling grin .. Leave Wizkid alone Haba!
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stubbornman(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
chumakk:
There's only thing that will end this problem. They need to have s*ex together grin
this is the only remedy....
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by excel101(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is what really brings a man down. Wizkid worked very hard, but he should know that "its not of he that willeth neither is it of he that runneth, but God that showeth mercy". Finally pride also comes b4 a fall.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Crush on wizkid?

yuckkk

Different faces, different likes.

I don't have the ability to feel ashamed for something/someone I like or in this case, was "crushing on".
Yes I had a crush on wizkid.
Do I GAF what anyone thinks?

smiley no I don't.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by olarhtunji(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
op your battery is low Come n take power bank
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by JuanDeDios: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:
hehehehehe

2 eediots.

Ask them what their achievement is in life.

"They have plenty money , can buy anything and help people"

That is what their black mind call great achievement. Yet they die empty.
Linda has done nothing idiotic. She only did her job by writing a story. Whizkid's response is childish and disproportionate.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by lamalang(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Not really fan of any of them. But wizkid is the child here, when you have problem with someone don't include his whole family, you should always respect someone's family. He's just lucky he started earlier than most kids in the business, had it been he started in this era, where guys with talent like Davido, kiss Daniel, olamide, Lil kesh, tecno, and so on, him for join fishing or bus conductor, cos he ain't got talent like the kids we have now, his lyrics are bunch of crap on baba fela Gud instrumentals

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by excel101(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is what really brings a man down. Wizkid worked very hard, but he should know that "its not of he that willeth neither is it of he that runneth, but God that showeth mercy" also pride comes b4 a fall. He's going way too far, so he has to be careful.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by JayGreen23(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
but this pussy stinking of a thing that wizkid is hammering.... Nairaland should please setup a committee to investigate this pls.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
kraftsta:

U need akpoola shoe to take crush the crush ?
As if he cares...

As you replied my comment, I hope an alert jumped into your phone. If not, you need to get a brain in that head of yours.

It's 2016, everyone is allowed their own opinion. If you can't tolerate people stating their opinions even if it differs from yours, I suggest you consider suicide.

Enjoy your evening hopefully considering my suggestion. smiley
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by madgoat(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
chumakk:
There's only thing that will end this problem. They need to have s*ex together grin

I totally agree..... Hahahahahaha
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by IghravweIG(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drinkwater:
Anything to be wizkid. A babanla at 25 in this harsh economy ..
A toast to that.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Iyaju(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tashaamania:
After Linda’s outburst on her blog , Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop this new comments – Read below.

http://date360ng.com/2016/04/03/wizkid-replies-linda-again-calls-her-a-h0e-read-up/

... grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3562098_20160403154731_jpeg3729d51a9e0cc668c01c9a0d18b2e309
this shit is getting too much, make both stop jare
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who's Wizkid and Linda Ikeji . We don't know them here, in Jupiter undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by AntiWailer: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Linda has done nothing idiotic. She only did her job by writing a story. Whizkid's response is childish and disproportionate.

-Showing the bag you buy is idiotic..

-Writing just bad news about the guy because you feel you have a platform is idiotic.

-Putting up pictures of his second baby today is very very idiotic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by AntiWailer: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
JuanDeDios:

-Writing just bad news about the guy because you feel you have a platform is idiotic.

-Putting up pictues of his second baby is very very idiotic.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
evegran:

Different faces, different likes.

I don't have the ability to feel ashamed for something/someone I like or in this case, was "crushing on".
Yes I had a crush on wizkid.
Do I GAF what anyone thinks?

smiley no I don't.

Lol

I understand

Weird still cos you too mature, smart and way above his class.

*shrugs* Life is funny though
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Deepfreezer(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:
After buying several meaningless rides, you are just getting your mum a house shocked

You sef you no get your own house ke cool

I doubt if you have got properties/investments.

I am not donating a dime if you end up having cancer embarassed
shut up and visit his instagram, dude just bought another house in America.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stubbornman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drinkwater:
Anything to be wizkid. A babanla at 25 in this harsh economy ..
that one nah baba agba....him go dey regret y him choose the name wizkid ....my man no wan cross 25 since almost 3years now....lolzzzzzzz
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Akaujaa:
Linda goofed earlier by replying Wizkid's first post. Should Linda reply him on this again, the 'war' will continue because Wizkid is outrightly immature in mind. Linda, if you can hear me, pretend Wizkid never said anything to you and before you know it, the whole nonsense will fizzle away and you'll be the one to laugh last and best.
Why should she keep quiet and let it fizzle out when she wants news for her blog? You obviously don't know a thing about the blogging world, she bash you she wins, she get bashed and post it she wins. All na gossip, it's wiz who should chill, I use to like him fake life or not, most celeb live fake life anyways, but by that his senseless , ill thought response is enough to scare away endorsement. He ain't olamide and his goes way beyond that by insulting a woman way no dey read news sef. It's seems his handlers are dumb or on break.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by deeway200(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maturity versus immaturity
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Gingerbhoi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Gingerbhoi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
angry grin angry
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stubbornman(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
evegran:
Linda shouldn't respond again, he's being very childish now.
My crush on him is officially over! sad
how you go crush on Wiz tata.....when I dey here,
my dear crush me oh..I no mind
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol

I understand

Weird still cos you too mature, smart and way above his class.

*shrugs* Life is funny though

My sister, life can be very funny.

Sometimes your Body and mind can be in different places.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stubbornman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sampao:
God bless you. They don't deserve attention.

true, c'mon man let's get outta here...there are nails everywhere
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

-Putting up pictures of his second baby today is very very idiotic.
Did wiz ever refute the news?
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
stubbornman:

how you go crush on Wiz tata.....when I dey here,
my dear crush me oh..I no mind

Oh!

Well for starters, is that you in your dp or someone you'd wanna look like if you have enough money for plastic surgery? smiley
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by FTBOY: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizkid is an idiot.......without his fans buying his overhyped tracks where would he be today?

and linda is just an arrogant bytch too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.