Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e (86412 Views)

Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter / Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by ledaman: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well as for Linda why would she stoop so low to insult that little boy called WizKid? and for wizkid you are very stupid for bragging with with cars that are liabilities not fixed asset
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches. And he is also lying about his age. I first saw Wizkid at a studio in Ogba back in 2009 when he, MI, Banky and Eldee were rehearsing for a sound city event that year...he was 21 then.. that's 7 years ago. How can he be lying that he is 25 in 2016?
.... Kill your self over wizkid matter.. You don't know how it all started so don't support Linda abi you don suck breast?
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Kweenliz007(f): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Child wizkid that can Neva b above 25 always a baby.. ppl r here condemning Linda imagine she's ur sis and some1 went as far as insulting ur mother!!! some1 insult my mother nor b all ds talk wey una dey talk o, grow up wizpikin
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Heffalump(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
chumakk:
There's only thing that will end this problem. They need to have s*ex together grin

Gerarahia man! Honestly you must be crazy grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by praxisnetworks: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
now humble...I believe...cos no chill from ma end at all....

dare2differ:

I am still here
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by dare2differ: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
now humble...I believe...cos no chill from ma end at all....

You haven't seen anything yet
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by praxisnetworks: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

You haven't seen anything yet

Lezzlie, komododragons, analice107,
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by praxisnetworks: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lezzlie, komododragons, analice107, she's back

dare2differ:

What has your own mother's business/career gotten her? smiley

I assume that she is old and also a biitch because she is a woman. She is just exactly like your mum.
wink

Are you thick? I have already explained it to you. Use your sense joor
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by OutOnBail(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drama everywhere, Relentless approach from both sides to see who is broke or not. undecided
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches. And he is also lying about his age. I first saw Wizkid at a studio in Ogba back in 2009 when he was a nobody. He, MI, Banky and Eldee were rehearsing for a sound city event that year...he was 21 then.. that's 7 years ago. How can he be lying that he is 25 in 2016?

why take side when you dont even know the full gist except you are linda

i know for sure wizkid should be 2 years older than his official age , so also linda is 2-3 years older than her official age . this is naija and its what we do daily.

they should seat in a round table to settle this matter.

LINDA ! LINDA !! LINDA !!! YOU HAVE ANY FACT WITH THE ALLEGATION YOU LEVELED AGAINST WIZKID ? IF YES THEN POST IT ONLINE OR KEEP SILENT FOREVER

WIZKID! WIZKID !! KIZKID!! YOU HAVE ANY FACT WITH THE ALLEGATION YOU LEVELED AGAINST LINDA ? IF YES THEN POST IT ONLINE OR KEEP SILENT FOREVER
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by XirMaze(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
They need to grow
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

I concour
lol cheesy
stubbornman:

nice one....you as well look adorable on your dp too

Aww thank you. smiley

Always a pleasure encountering a gentleman smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Deepfreezer(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

I assume that she is old and also a biitch because she is a woman. She is just exactly like your mum.
wink

Linda ikeji butt lickers, hahhahahaha
you know you can't call out me Mom face to face. you will be dead boy.
but it's OK.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
In a senseless world such as this is, material acquisitions is thought of as the ONLY measurement of success. By this standard an artist's primary school teacher is not as successful as the artist when he now has billions of Naira!
SHAME! To people like whizz-kid moral values can only be understood when he's 73 years old.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Deepfreezer(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

wink

but it's OK.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by dare2differ: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Deepfreezer:
but it's OK.

I agree she is older than me.

But Wizkid would be around your age or so , You should definitely be ashamed of yourself

I will call her everything if you talk anyhow about a woman
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Alezy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Forzap:

What ?
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by xolomite(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
These two are senseless..... washing their dirty outside. stupid celeb. bad role model....... the older one should be mature or they are all crazy together.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stubbornman(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
evegran:

Aww thank you. smiley
Always a pleasure encountering a gentleman smiley
pleasure is mine too
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
emmchi:
Why did he lie that the house was his own.
he didn't lie, linda is the one posting false news
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by praxisnetworks: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
that a girl not a boy....she's daretodiffer, doveda, sheilak. akike...morountodun and now dare2differ

Deepfreezer:
but it's OK.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Exactly... the guy is just childish... he is not 25 years he is at least 3 or 4 years older than 25 years.

kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches. And he is also lying about his age. I first saw Wizkid at a studio in Ogba back in 2009 when he was a nobody. He, MI, Banky and Eldee were rehearsing for a sound city event that year...he was 21 then.. that's 7 years ago. How can he be lying that he is 25 in 2016?
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
ah! ah! oboi u say u see wizkid 2009 for studio with other artiste dem, u be musician? wetin you dey find for studio? abi na u suppose blow instead of wizkid grin grin
but ehn! At that time 21yrs dat means by now him go dey clock 28 or 29, Omo guy to your face ''Na Lie'' indirectly wizkid na vampire nw. Oga your crush on linda don turn another thing. Stop am b4 you begin stalk am.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda didn't post false news, she just said his rent expired (and he refused to renew) and that when he posted pictures about his house a few years back, we all thought he bought the house... she didn't publish any false story... wiz kid just didn't want people to know that truth about him.

lilzcee:
he didn't lie, linda is the one posting false news

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jaymima:
Easy kiddo. Your rantings won't stop banks from sending her credit alert.
who sends wizkid his own credit alerts?

Oh......e fit be MTNgrin grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
TheTransformer:
Linda didn't post false news, she just said his rent expired (and he refused to renew) and that when he posted pictures about his house a few years back, we all thought he bought the house... she didn't publish any false story... wiz kid just didn't want people to know that truth about him.

thats his privacy,i don't believe, is a fake news, no proof no evidence, so be gone
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Bluffly: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fumbaby:
when will all this end?
Stupidity has no end
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by adunmore(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
egbon lala,e la won!
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by stevLegend: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:

That must be his music age... Just like ''football age'' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by mikestate: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
kay29000:
oga no blame wizkid...he no sabi maths pardon the guy abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.