Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e (86419 Views)

Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter / Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Jazzlite: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
account for who? awon ara abule e sin le ee
dare2differ:
Is this another account? You are jinxed!
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by dare2differ: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jazzlite:
account for who? awon ara abule e sin le ee

Dem don swear for you grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Jazzlite: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

Dem don swear for dare2differ grin
fixed

bo sibi jen gbepon si elenu bi ireke
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by dare2differ: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jazzlite:
fixed
grin grin grin

I can't be your friend tongue
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Jazzlite: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:
grin grin grin
I can't be your friend tongue
Jazzlite:
fixed

bo sibi jen gbepon si elenu bi ireke
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by dare2differ: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Jazzlite post=44384426][/quote] Lo gbe fun iya re ni ile

FVCK OFF

CIAO! grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by henryhemon(m): 5:11am On Apr 04, 2016
ilivehere:

bros, those type of cars appreciate in value as they get older. Also, if you call wiz's wealth ill gotten, they how do you describe armed robbers, and corrupt politicians? saint abi?
if linda brags about her wealth and the help she dey give to people, and you no get wahala with dat, why you come dey complain about wiz?

Get it right.....Am not complaining am stating the obvious. Both of them are wrong for using material wealth as achievement....But wizkid listing cars which are liabilities whether to you they appreciate with time or not shows the kind of person he is. A car is a necessity yes but never an asset n will never be one. There are people who are a thousand times richer than him but you won't hear anything from them,everytime he threatens people with violence does he have monopoly of violence? If he sees violence he will hide. Don't support wrong cuz you 're a fan every mature n intelligent person will condemn it n i am not supporting linda.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by sevule(m): 6:01am On Apr 04, 2016
I read Wizkid's comments about Linda with absolute SHAME and DISGUST!!!
hen, while reading comments on Nairaland, I noticed that Wizkid's supporters were gleefully using unprintable words about certain female body parts in an effort to support their lord and master Wizkid. Between the ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING words that Wizkid used to describe Linda and the liberal use of expletives here on nairaland, I am not sure which is worse. Well I am not surprised because his supporters are recalcitrant children just like Wizkid.

Wizkid must be pretty DAFT because corporate organizations would not endorse him after this sickening display and chances are that any companies that might be endorsing him now would pull out of the deal. I am still SHOCKED that a person could
BE SO STUPID and actually post such demeaning and disgusting comments on Instagram. If this happened in the USA, Wizkid would be lucky to find a job as a janitor cos NO ONE would ever buy his records again but he is lucky that he lives in Nigeria where anything goes.

And for those people saying that Linda should not have written about Wizkid are you for real or are you guys joking? Are you aware that she is a blogger and part of her job description is to write stories that people FIND INTERESTING? It is like asking a doctor not to treat patients again. It is her job and she is simply doing her job. The only person that this entire imbroglio favours is Linda simply because it would drive more traffic to her blog!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Heineken(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches. And he is also lying about his age. I first saw Wizkid at a studio in Ogba back in 2009 when he was a nobody. He, MI, Banky and Eldee were rehearsing for a sound city event that year...he was 21 then.. that's 7 years ago. How can he be lying that he is 25 in 2016?
lol 21+7 is now 25 na.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by sidimaruf: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:

Get it right.....Am not complaining am stating the obvious. Both of them are wrong for using material wealth as achievement....But wizkid listing cars which are liabilities whether to you they appreciate with time or not shows the kind of person he is. A car is a necessity yes but never an asset n will never be one. There are people who are a thousand times richer than him but you won't hear anything from them,everytime he threatens people with violence does he have monopoly of violence? If he sees violence he will hide. Don't support wrong cuz you 're a fan every mature n intelligent person will condemn it n i am not supporting linda.

Nice comment .

@ilivehere but what type of car appreciates with time? Now this is bullshit
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Absuchat(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2016
undecided kiss cryLol Lol Lol
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Absuchat(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]wizkid, just like his name is still a kid
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Akaujaa:
Linda goofed earlier by replying Wizkid's first post. Should Linda reply him on this again, the 'war' will continue because Wizkid is outrightly immature in mind. Linda, if you can hear me, pretend Wizkid never said anything to you and before you know it, the whole nonsense will fizzle away and you'll be the one to laugh last and best.

Linda is not a wise woman. At her age posting her wealth around like some immature little boy.She should not have rolled around in this hay at all and getting into a war of words wt pple like wizkid. She cld have refuted d sex part and left it at DT wtout continuing wt d disses. I know guyz like this, she could actually get assaulted.

Wizkid is dissappointing. All these posts and ATTN proves he's a petty silly little boy.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by generaloj01: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid should grow up...the media will continue to report the fact weather he likes it or not..

http://www.thenationstalk.com/
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by kay29000(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Heineken:
lol 21+7 is now 25 na.

In WizBaby's world.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by esther1994(f): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:
Wizkid is just a kid with a lot of money and no manners. A lying small brat. He didn't buy those Porsches. And he is also lying about his age. I first saw Wizkid at a studio in Ogba back in 2009 when he was a nobody. He, MI, Banky and Eldee were rehearsing for a sound city event that year...he was 21 then.. that's 7 years ago. How can he be lying that he is 25 in 2016?

Men this days lie about their age more than women
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by DaisyII: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:

that's his football age! cheesy
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by bejeria101(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Alezy:
What ?
A hoe? Isnt that a farming tool? Lol
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Why don't this wizzkid go to banana island,buy a house and dash to his mum to dis Linda?
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by ilivehere: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:

I will repeat myself again. bros, those type of cars appreciate in value as they get older. Also, there are no people who are thousand times richer than your goddess(linda)? Abi na only your goddess(linda) get the right to show off her wealth? Can you please, refer me to the other time he threatened her with violence? As an intelligent and mature person, I am not taking sides on this their bruhaha. Neither should you.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Alezy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
bejeria101:

A hoe? Isnt that a farming tool? Lol
lol...leave wizkid matter abeg. like his name says, he is a kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by henryhemon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
ilivehere:

I will repeat myself again. bros, those type of cars appreciate in value as they get older. Also, there are no people who are thousand times richer than your goddess(linda)? Abi na only your goddess(linda) get the right to show off her wealth? Can you please, refer me to the other time he threatened her with violence? As an intelligent and mature person, I am not taking sides on this their bruhaha. Neither should you.

Seriously am not taking side with Linda,if you check my posts i made mention of where she is lying about being celibate but wizkid is a guy,should act like one that's what a real man does not making all those statements that are unnecessary.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by ilivehere: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2016
henryhemon:

I repeat again These TYPE of cars appreciate in value. This is not a matter of me. These TYPE of cars appreciate in value, i repeat. Known FACT to every car COLLECTOR. You can accept or deny, it does not change FACTS.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2016
smh. adults behaving like kids online... grow up and settle your differences in a more matured manner..

Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by henryhemon(m): 3:58am On Apr 05, 2016
ilivehere:

I repeat again These TYPE of cars appreciate in value. This is not a matter of me. These TYPE of cars appreciate in value, i repeat. Known FACT to every car COLLECTOR. You can accept or deny, it does not change FACTS.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info.
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by Eme121(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
E no finish, e no finish. I wan finish Linda, d small snake wey dem dey call Ikechi. Finish there Wizzy baby. Chey yia part 2
Re: Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e by RexKexMilann: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tashaamania:
How are you tash? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.