Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event (1606 Views)

Foreign American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara Fabrics (photos) / Top Celebrities Who Go Braless And It’s Awesomeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Maximum83: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tecno Boom J8 was launched on Thursday to the admiration of the audience. Top celebrities like Rugged Man, VJ Adams, weird Mc, Chucks K and others were on ground to add color to the event

I was fortunate to win a ticket to the event and my camon c8 was my digital camera on that day.

VJ Adams and Weird Mc with their swagg
Photography by Tecno camon c8

Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Orator2383: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
VJ Adams your head dey there. Nice one.
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by jidehis: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
I cant even see a difference between weird mc and Vj Adams..she too manly sigh
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by TrollinStone: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Weird mc stays looking weird
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Maximum83: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
jidehis:
LMAO, you mean she be man? She fine small na
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by omoalajah(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wierd MC. Its been a long time mama
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by gingerman876: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Great device launch
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by 360koncepts: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tecno try sha o. Celebs sef come out.
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by yinka360nl1: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
this shows how perfect the music phone is. Hope dem dash all these celebs one? grin
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by oginineme(f): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin,1:0
jidehis:
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by oginineme(f): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Celebrities can afford it biko. All these NL toasters, get me the J8 phone and Stand a chance to go out with me.
yinka360nl1:
this shows how perfect the music phone is. Hope dem dash all these celebs one? grin
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Maximum83: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
yinka360nl1:
They can afford it now but it seems they all have it
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by ForeverNew(f): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Lovely, Vj Adams looking dapper. wink
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Yorubago(f): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
jidehis:
Lol
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Yorubago(f): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
oginineme:
Celebrities can afford it biko. All these NL toasters, get me the J8 phone and Stand a chance to go out with me.
Promo??
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Nwokoji1: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
oginineme:

How Long would this Offer Last?
Re: Top Celebrities That Get Stares During The Boom Event by Iceman296: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Weird Mc Looking a bit Older, I'm Sure it was a Great Event.

(1) (Reply)

Health And Beauty / Learn How To Make Tunic Wear / Organic Whitening/halfcast Creams/ Breast And Booty Enlargement Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.