Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" (5463 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jadekitana(f): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes the most controversial lady in romance section is back from her 3days ban cheesy this time with more heart breaking topics! If you can't deal, start buying high bp drugs o, because NOTHING moves me and I wouldn't stop. Back to the topic, have you guys ever wondered why the ladies you give so much attention end up breaking your heart? Well it's simple, humans love to be chased.

Ladies love attention! An average lady may already like a guy so much but just enjoys the chase and attention she gets from him because that's what makes everything interesting.She may act not interested but indeed has part of her heart in the game!

But when a guy over does it, that's when it becomes boring.Haven't you wondered why some ladies droll over some guys here? They do know how to play the game very well. Less talk, composed response, good command of english.

I just perused through the female wooing challenge thread(which actually got me highly impressed) and was surprised to see names i'v never seen before getting wooed,while the ones who jump from one thread to another making a lot of Noise were bypassed. It's simple, ladies easily spot those who ain't desperate or talk too much! It's a natural thing.

So if really you wanna gain any ladies respect, have an I don't care attitude! That's how it works.Even in relationships, respect is earned when a man doesn't take bullcrap from any lady. Anything less than this attracts disappointment and disrespect undecided

*goes back to sucking what she's good at*

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by dollyjoy(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
this make sense girl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

*goes back to sucking what she's good at*
sucking what? cork

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by cruzita(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided and what is that thing u are good at sucking?care to share?
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jorussia(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thank God say i nor run follow woman yansh for every where. If there is anything i am always grateful to God about, is the fact that i have been able to discipline myself when it comes to women.My G.o(Dr D.k.olukoya),always warn us never to sell our glory to women of easy virtues.Sex is simply overrated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by obiorathesubtle: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
your next ban go be 6 days..

#IhaveProphesied.
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by obiorathesubtle: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
your next ban go be 6 days..

#IhaveProphesied.
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Play hard to get and he's on to the next girl. Ain't nobody got time for shii

Btw, Im here to witness whatever royal rumble that'll be up grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by konkonbilo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
So you were on ban,no wonder you were not available to woo anybody yesterday evening
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Elzends(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mods please ban her again
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jadekitana(f): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
sucking what? cork

Yes huge corks undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
NL's most Controversial?.... undecided.

Ah now I understand a lot of things
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jadekitana(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
konkonbilo:
So you were on ban,no wonder you were not available to woo anybody yesterday evening

Naaah I decided not to partake in that competition for reasons best known to me.
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by yuiop(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jade and kitana...hmmmm it's mortal kombat
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jadekitana(f): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided and what is that thing u are good at sucking?care to share?

Dicks babe, dicks.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jadekitana(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
this make sense girl...

cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by KingRex1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
This might be the only less silly thread you've created.
Are u playing safe?
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:

Are u playing safe?

Ban is real....
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jadekitana(f): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:

Are u playing safe?

Expect a very very silly controversial one soon.
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by KingRex1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

Expect a very very silly controversial one soon.
No wahala.. We expecting it as well as ur absense

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by KingRex1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
oseod:

Ban is real....
Preach it bro..!
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
?
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love this.......
i owe you 5 blunts

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Tocheagle(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Jadekitana(f): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
No wahala.. We expecting it as well as ur absense

That's not for your sorry ass to decide.
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by falconey(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Frankly she is right.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Leriebloom(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana is back grin grin

Nice writeup. Everything u v said is pretty true. We ladies can be pretty twisted at times, liking a guy but wanting him to still go for the chase but at the same time hating when he is overdoing it because it makes us feel like we are being stalked and bugged at the same time

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by omene400(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmmmm lacks meaning and the op seems dull
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided
Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Leriebloom:
Jad.ekitana is back grin grin

Nice writeup. Everything u v said is pretty true. We ladies can be pretty twisted at times, liking a guy but wanting him to still go for the chase but at the same time hating when he is overdoing it because it makes us feel like we are being stalked and bugged at the same time

Love and life is less complicated than the poo she wrote up there undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" by KingRex1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's not for your sorry ass to decide.
Who get time to decide for ur mata..? Enjoy ur stay while it lasts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Enlight Me : I Want To Know How To Spot A Guy With A Big D.ick / Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? / Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.