Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Love And Its Many Faults - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Its Many Faults (559 Views)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Sex, Love And Money / LOVE AND ITS MANY FAULTS..SHORT NOVELETTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Its Many Faults by hypergig(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
We fall in love for different reasons, some are utterly absurd while some seem genuine enough, I might like your bosoms and that's a solid reason to trip and topple over for you, just yesterday I fell in love with a lady all coz she had great and rather massive bosoms, the way and manner in which she projected her footsteps were just out of this world, each stroke seemed precise and catlike which I adored and loved,my adoration led to love and we started dating, then I came to know that her bosoms weren't really her's and those well jutted footsteps I adored were made possible because of the stilettos she had on.

More than often we love for the wrong reasons, instead of seeking certain inherent qualities in a partner we constrain ourselves to cosmetic looks and streamlined bodies, a fact which am also guilty of.

I adore the few lot who do not give in to the looks and tools of the opposite sex, it's hard to draw a fine line between natural beauty which implies genuine and unmoderated look and edited looks, nowadays we all carry different faces that's not ours, we are shrouded in thick layers of colours which dials down our true essence, we are all frauds so to say.

I don't fall for looks that often but when I do I try to contain myself right after the cat is out of the bag and she has no extra measures on which you call "make up". I'd be like are you sure you are the same person have known all this while, if she affirms then I'd tell her you've been cheating me off your true looks and I call it off right at the spot, its hard to fall in love with the right partner cz they seem rather elusive and constantly changing, padded butts, proded bosoms, cultured accents, steroid induced abs, these are just a few of what we contend with as guys and ladies.

Ladies should be wary of some pretty vile guys out there, when you say yes to a guy you should know you are putting yourself into a whole new emotional context so before you reel out the words "i do" or "yes" why not just recoil a bit and say "please lemme have enough time to think about this" because in the long run you'll find out that nothing is worth rushing into. Weigh in on the cons and pros before delving into a rather sticky situation cz when you are stuck you'll need a whole lot of wriggling to get out.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of "shakara"..everything comes with a price so to say, your "yes" and "i do" should also come with a price and when I say a price i do not in anyway mean anything of monetary value but I mean the ability to delay a response. Ladies who are quick to say "yes" are always the most vulnerable cz they are seen and taken as being rather cheap. Am not saying you should ward off a guy completely by constantly saying "lemme think about it", you first hint the guy that you like him while also letting him understand the need for you to think it through.
He would be eager to know your reservations about him and in most cases such chaps put in more effort at winning you over, when such happens it becomes a win win situation for the lady.

Do not let money be your "all in all"..a swell purse is a good thing, it brings about the best the world can offer from well crafted handbags to ornamental pieces worth a fortune. Though money is synonymous with happiness but it cannot in anyway take the place of happiness so be careful before you plunge into that lavish lifestyle he offers.

Did you hear that buzzing and ear piercing sound, that's the buzz of an alarm urging you to wake up from your fairy dream. You can't possibly have all you want, life is strewn with shortcomings and unpleasantries so don't think life is a movie set were you get to write and act out your own script sometimes it just doesn't work that way.
Re: Love And Its Many Faults by cruzita(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
oh I see
Re: Love And Its Many Faults by hypergig(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Its hard to paint a true picture of what love entails when you keep falling for the wrong sorts and for the wrong reasons, poke and probe a bit into the true nature of your partner, know what makes em who they are and let that tower above all other reasons cz in the long run that's what counts and not the elusive looks you seem to be obsessed with.

Am a sucker for sex so I don't undermine it in anyway, sex is more of a cosmetic reason but its an unavoidable reason as well, I'd love for my partner to understand the intricacies and schematics of a good sex but I don't let that alone tower above the inherent reason that love should stand for. Lemme put it this way, you've got a partner who is a kamasutra expert when it comes to wholesomely good sex but such partner lacks the inherent qualities to make a good home.

Love is relative, those boobs or abdominal muscles might look catchy to you but to me they are just sagging muscles firmed up with bras and loads of padding..those catchy ascent might repel you but they might the reason why am trying to court her. Set your parameters when it comes to love and be sure to set good parameters, try and create a balance between outward qualities and inherent qualities, do not just plunge and go head on into a relationship cz you feel drawn to it.

Love is certainly overated, we think highly of it when we should be modest in our thinking, the funny thing about love is that we keep thinking it comes from the heart, the heart has always been synonymous with love, the heart is an integral anatomy contained in our body with the sole function of pumping blood so I don't see the relationship it has with love..

I tend to laugh when people say "use your head not your heart" when it should be "use your head and use it well", love sets out from the brain and ends with the brain, it doesn't go beyond the confines of the brain so its natural and utterly necessary to be rational in matters concerning love after all the brain is involved, so next time you are being fed some wholesome and "A grade" bullshit about the heart being the progeny of your feelings you should be quick to stand your ground and let your brain take its place cz the head is where love should reside and not the heart.

The love bug has one or another sunk its fangs into us, your heart races and you stutter at her sight, the ease with which you carry yourself evades and you almost drool at her sight, that's the shit that happens to me when am stunned by a lady only to find out that they are not exactly what they seem to be, such is life.

Love rough so when you are jilted you still stand firm and unmoved, do not love with your head tucked in completely cz you might just lose your head.

Love is a mix of the good, bad and outright ugly..

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My Girlfriend / . / Predict The Next Miss Nairaland And Win Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.