Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Rihanna And Her Look Alike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Her Look Alike (1358 Views)

Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker / Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And Her Look Alike by Duchessree(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
that's my friend loisy....
she looks like Riri right?? grin
Re: Rihanna And Her Look Alike by eme1n(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nah, more like RoRo..

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna And Her Look Alike by grbgrb4(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
please don't go there...ahah nana. Op why in black and white...anything in black and white are look alike.
Re: Rihanna And Her Look Alike by Lilprinzhollah(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
yeah....she looks like riri buh she is broke!!!!!!yeah....she looks like riri buh she is broke!!!!!!yeah....she looks like riri buh she is broke!!!!!!
Re: Rihanna And Her Look Alike by Duchessree(f): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lilprinzhollah:
yeah....she looks like riri buh she is broke!!!!!!yeah....she looks like riri buh she is broke!!!!!!yeah....she looks like riri buh she is broke!!!!!!

angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? / The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. / My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.