Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109848 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Rhozabeth(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am so sure that by the end of all these, somebody will have him or herself to blame!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Mattex001(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
evegran:

This one didn't do maths in secondary school? When did 20656 become 2 million?

Wawa!

You have a Pathetic Sense Of Humor!

#SMH
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
iceelilya:
can u guyz hear his name wizkid! na kid him b, wizkid kid giv urslf brain wawa! carry ur porshe n houz wey u buy 4 ur mama go heaven wen u die akuya lyk u!

You when be adult what have you achieved?
..you sound like s someone who still squats with his parents and you're over 30...condemned bros
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Kingspin(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Vikkie14:
Ain't Linda matured at all too? Because you are a blogger isn't a ticket for you to ridicule others to shove-up your own bank account.

Blowing-out another man's candle won't light yours.
We know where ur coming from, leave matter.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by TheNathan(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
praxisnetworks:
well she's getting served.
By an immature kid who is still learning his left from right

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by xtervaganza(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:

Am not at your level...boy. Even my son won't be at your level when he eventually come to existence.
you'll never be able to sire a child in this life because you're dickless and sterile bastard

And yes, I'll never go down into your wretched level
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by xtervaganza(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chuvin22:
Bros just sorry for am abeg, this nah Morning biko, thank you.
lol no vex for me, bro. That guy jus make me vex
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ilivehere: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:

So how does my new crib, "i live here" translate to "i bought it"
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Snm

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mattex001:

You have a Pathetic Sense Of Humor!

#SMH

Actually my sense of humour is higher than your sense of humour + Iq put together. smiley

Don't blame me for not finding your dry joke funny. smiley.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by judondasylva(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
hmmmmm this country. so no one here is condemning that small boy for what he did instead some people are here saying nonsense. WizKid is a fool he should grow up I thought Yoruba children have respect.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by hornyman(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
dam4wummy:
This boy sef, leave the woman alone na.....

And why must he leave her alone? Oh because she's a female? If she respect herself she won't start what she can't finish. Someone trying to ruin ur hard-earned image and you're saying he shud leave her alone? Go and check what Linda says first, that provoked him. Put urself in Wizkid shoe. I don't care if she's a lady or woman, u can't mess with me and think you'd go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by hornyman(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
dam4wummy:
This boy sef, leave the woman alone na.....

And why must he leave her alone? Oh because she's a female? If she respect herself she won't start what she can't finish. Someone trying to ruin ur hard-earned image and you're saying he shud leave her alone? Go and check what Linda says first, that provoked him. Put urself in Wizkid's shoe and tell me if you can take such rubbish from a man talkless of a woman like u. I don't care if she's a lady or woman, u can't mess with me and think you'd go scot free.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Sunymoore(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
xklucvG:

You can go fvck yourself fooool. Kiss my ass what a fvcking piss of shit you are. Wasted child from probably a struggling father who was suppose to use a condom. Go shut your Dad up your ass.
Just look at this delude goon, a cancer to the earth and ultimately a Neanderthal of nth order.. Do the earth a favour by committing a suicide, but in the river, so that at least the creatures there will find you useful to them.. When real men talk, biatchhh ass nigga like you STFU. Bastarddd son of thousand fathers.. Whose mom suckkk mad Men dickk for a living...
Run along now...
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
And this is somebody's 'rose model'. with Jenifer's voice
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
xtervaganza:
you'll never be able to sire a child in this life because you're dickless and sterile bastard

And yes, I'll never go down into your wretched level

Boy .....all your rantings don't get to me.......also it shows your kind of person.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by adconline(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:
Now wizkid calls linda names but wizkid has 2 kids out of wedlock but people wouldn't see anything wrong with it cuz he's a guy but he says Linda sleeps around can you imagine a morally poor person insulting another person,I say Nigerians we re hypocrites.
And Linda is pandering into that Naija " hypocritical attitude" An unmarried woman with no kid is a slut for having a BF but unmarried guy with baby mamas and kids is a cool lad.If all men and women who have kids are responsible, how come we have close to 12million kids in Naija not enrolled in primary school? Why do we have children like Ese being forced into marriage??
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ipreach: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chuvin22:
the one ur parents deprived you of, abii? I said don't mention me again, yu dey insult me. Or have I said any harsh worse to yu so far? I know you are Uneducated but Please don't behave like Linda.. I'll so pull a wizkid on you..
lol
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda Ikeji fears Don jazzy, respects 2face and has a crush on Banky w. That's why she don't post trash about them, though she has said rubbish about 2face in the past calling him names like father abraham and the father of many nations but 2face kept quiet and made her look like a fool so since then she increased her respect for 2baba to maximum level.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by xklucvG: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Just look at this delude goon, a cancer to the earth and ultimately a Neanderthal of nth order.. Do the earth a favour by committing a suicide, but in the river, so that at least the creatures there will find you useful to them.. When real men talk, biatchhh ass nigga like you STFU. Bastarddd son of thousand fathers.. Whose mom suckkk mad Men dickk for a living...
Run along now...
You are just wasting oxygen. How about you go fvck yourself love-vendor. Just remain fvcked 4 lyf bitchass.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
adconline:

And Linda is pandering into that Naija " hypocritical attitude" An unmarried woman with no kid is a slut for having a BF but unmarried guy with baby mamas and kids is a cool lad.If all men and women who have kids are responsible, how come we have close to 12million kids in Naija not enrolled in primary school? Why do we have children like Ese being forced into marriage??

You certainly misconstrued my thoughts cuz we 're basically saying same thing.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Sunymoore(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
xklucvG:

You are just wasting oxygen. How about you go fvck yourself love-vendor. Just remain fvcked 4 lyf bitchass.
Atleast I have a functional respiratory system, so I'm better.. What about you that destroy our ozone layer?? Shameless asshoole... Get the fuckkk out of here!
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by gifttracy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
evegran:

Actually my sense of humour is higher than your sense of humour + Iq put together. smiley

Don't blame me for not finding your dry joke funny. smiley.
Epic i say.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Which job? Blogging wit sm1's career? Blogging my foot! embarasseduote author=VajanahDischaj post=44384694]nah!!she was doing her job as a blogger.

bloggers seek attention.
that's her job specification
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 05, 2016
wizkid is a KID,atleast his name spells it out.Linda shouldn't reply his silly ass because she is mature.When you hear of things like this,its probably because he has tried getting down with Linda and she no gree.#quote me anywhere #
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by FabioPeter: 4:49am On Apr 05, 2016
At least I have one.
xtervaganza:
deny him entry? Shey in your mud house?
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by 1miccza: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2016
scorpio2013:
Like ke? She is a journalist, she doesn't need to like him to write the truth about him

But honestly,she's'so fixated on the guy. 'She has been on the guy's'case for like forever. They have been on each other for centuries,they should both get a room and let us be?
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kcowen(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
No go hustle make money on your own dey find who go help you #olodo
Mr Are you just trying to be stupid or putting up an Extra Effort,was I referring to u #Ode
Quote me Again & see if thunder won't strike you
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2016
kcowen:

Mr Are you just trying to be stupid or putting up an Extra Effort,was I referring to u #Ode
Quote me Again & see if thunder won't strike you
Shut the furk up pussy motherfurker
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kcowen(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Shut the furk up pussy motherfurker
Does the fish whose brain you borrowed know that you are misusing it?Even your ass would be jealous of the shii.t that comes outta your mouth.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
kcowen:

Does the fish whose brain you borrowed know that you are misusing it?Even your ass would be jealous of the shii.t that comes outta your mouth.
No need to beef with you cos you are still a learner.

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by iceelilya(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2016
thunder fire ur mama toto idiot foolish fool. what have achieved even in ur drm u will never achieve u clown. kachi patankashe jan duri mamaka dan mai chi uwaka ta suliya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.