Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109844 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Nothing epic about it, that line of calling women ashawao is so overused. Look for another one
Nobody wan do Linda cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by blossom92: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER
Exactly what's on my mind
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by GANJAFARMER: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2016
slimmy2005:
With that ID? You should be locked up in chains. Your brain at par with a 2year old deranged autistic
Lol, what has an ID got to do with our little talks here ? I guess you're just like whizkid - men with little minds. grin

Oya come take one stroke of the cane to reset your blood dripping brain. Oops! My bad ! I forgot that the economic hardship in the country is taking a toll on you . grin
Whizkid's response was lame , get that into your shitty brain.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Joysmart(f): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:
my dear no be small thing, is wiz kid any different from those bus conductor and touts that call women they hadn't know ashawo. No self respecting women that knows her onion will let that hold her back.
These stupid boys thinks we are living in Stone Age when we shut up cos someone called you ashawo.
Ashawo doesn't move anybody again
That's how a guy called me Ashawo in a crowded place two days ago and I called him Homo
I didn't just stop there I told him his ass is leaking and oozing he should go and take care of himself
He was so shocked and ashamed of himself
Albeit next time he'll think twice before using a derogatory word on a Woman

Nonsense guys with warped mentality

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2016
repogirl:
I'm a hater, yes. But only because I hate liars and Braggarts. #bereal.
then your end is near. Keep hating, your dead life is here on Nairaland with 10mb crying over a guy who is already made. Go and get busy on how to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2016
sLentlover7778:
You buy these, you buy that, show us the receipt.
tell linda to show us her evidence, u want evidence of his but don't want evidence of hers, she have no pictures no evidence, why believe her, if u know music very well , u will say linda is lying

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Joysmart:
That's how a guy called me Ashawo in a crowded place two days ago and I called him Homo
I didn't just stop there I told him his ass is leaking and oozing he should go and take care of himself

He won't call you what you're not. Your response proved that you are in fact a city bicycle

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Emilychick(f): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2016
kraftsta:

Bro ur were last seen on watsapp on nov 24, 2015

Your right bro.. Will be on fully in the morning .. Thanks
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid has just proven how much of an empty brain he is. A super star coming out in public in such manner to express himself for the public to feel his anger is absurd.
Linda on the other had messed up to have even tried to respond to his initial accusations meaning she still has some skeletons in her cupboard she is trying to defend herself from.

Both of them are money sick and think we are their best remedy drugs but guess what, if you are wise you will find out that your life is better than theirs because your flaws are just within you and not blown out to the world to see.

I pity the people around them who can't advise them on when not to make a full of themselves in public.

Their lives anyway and this is normal with celebs which they actually need to face. The more people talk about you whether good or bad makes you somebody except you are dam too stupid to become a nobody much later.

I them both because they are both achievers in life but beefing ain't the way forward.

I love you wizzy tho I ain't gay but Linda i love you more like tho you were a wify.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by GANJAFARMER: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
Not so good but we thank God
You'll always be fine. But stop thanking God for everything . cheesy

I stopped helping a cousin because he thanked God when I bailed him out of his self inflicted woes instead of thanking me first . grin tongue
I know you must respond . Troublemaker ! grin
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Jazzlite: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2016
she working my ballz at d moment

GANJAFARMER:

I stopped helping a cousin because he thanked God when I bailed him out of his self inflicted woes instead of thanking me first . grin tongue
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2016
That's wizzy, he always win!

But its getting too raw, they should stop this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by obowunmi(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2016
ClintonDal:
And its mostly women that are bashing wizkid. E pain dem. You need to see the way they flood LIB and swallow everything she writes hook, line and sinker.
Right now wizzy is currently whooping her ass. Some folks say wizzy is childish, so I guess linda is not abi? She had to write a full epistle because she wanted to clear the air.
Abeg leave thrash for lawma. Who dey wan deceive.

LIES.

I know loads of women who don't like Linda. She's fake, lies too much and is too boastful.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by repogirl(f): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2016
slimmy2005:
then your end is near. Keep hating, your dead life is here on Nairaland with 10mb crying over a guy who is already made. Go and get busy on how to be relevant
Already made? Lmao! Already made of what? Of lies?

If he's so made, why does he have to lie? Transparent, leaky lies that he always ends up being caught in.

Abeg, abeg, I don't have time for zombie fans jare. You and your mentor need to get a lot more mature.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2016
GANJAFARMER:

Actually I was still thinking of what to say till I got ot that part

Join me in thanking God tongue
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by GANJAFARMER: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Joysmart:

Thumbs up sister .

Men with inferiority complex are the ones that easily use that local offensive phrase as a derogatory word to put women down.
If women are seen as prostitutes by cultural induction and societal belief system for a woman who chooses to expresses herself , then whats the best title for the fucckers of these women?
If any man calls you an Ashawo , tell him that he must be a grand patron to recognize one by face. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by electrokcoi(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2016
4K DEM ALL
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Young109(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Just passing
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by naijaboiy: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:

Wizkid is just vexed that she is exposing his lies...but all she is doing (like TMZ or Perez Hilton) is reporting news. He lied he bought the Lekki house when he moved into it a couple of years back, only for us to find out he rented it. He lied about buying two Porsche cars too, when they were hire purchased. Now, he is lying about just buying a mansion in LA. The kid lives a very fake life.
He lied? Pray tell, how did you know this?

You're the landlord's son I guess. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Joysmart:

Chop knuckle girl, any guy that calls me ashawo is simply wasting his time cos I will give mouth for mouth, next time you try that shit with any woman.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by GANJAFARMER: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

Actually I was still thinking of what to say till I got ot that part

Join me in thanking God tongue
Smart ass bisch. grin I ain't thanking some imaginary abstract existence . tongue
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by smithmadu(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2016
My dear, all I can do is to just clap for you kiss... Not that I like public bashing, but you did well. Sometimes, people whether guy or girl needs to be taught some manners in a harsh way.
Joysmart:

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Joysmart(f): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2016
slimmy2005:
He won't call you what you're not. Your response proved that you are in fact a city bicycle
see them Homo

Onye nkpopu Otula undecided
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by GANJAFARMER: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Jazzlite:
she working my ballz at d moment

You ain't got good balls - Your last girlfriend left you for a cripple . grin
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda has no idea what she is up against! What she is being served now is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time Wizkid is done with her,she will be too embarrassed to step out of her house.

Those who genuinely love her should advise her to 'free' Wizkid as she can't win this battle.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by fof1: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html

OLD BOY OR YOUNG BOY OR WIZKIDDO.PLS STOP THIS UGLY REVENGE.ITS NOT GOOD FOR U.END THE RETALIATION IMMEDIATELY AND NOW.DONT GO FURTHER ANYMORE PLS. GOD BLESS U FOR UR OBEDIENCE. HV TAKEN TIME TO PERUSE UR TO AND FRO EPISTLES. STOP IT HERE. WE ALL LOVE U TRULLY.DISREGARD HER MANNERS AND BE STRONGER.GOD BLESS WIZKID.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Jazzlite: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2016
lols....sent your wife to verify,

GANJAFARMER:
You ain't got good balls - Your last girlfriend left you for a cripple . grin
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by naijaboiy: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Blaizeless:
This boy lacks respect. Is he the first person to drive expensive cars or is he tryn to tell us that people paid for his so called expensive cars or what? Where has it become a crime For someone to be in the news for the right or wrong reason?
Silly lil boy, go grow up and stop disgracing your parents as if they did not train u well.

For crying out loud she is a blogger. She needs u people like u in the news.

Does your lyrics has any moral value to ur listeners? All u know is to make money, right?
So why not allow make hers as well.

#whizkidfishbrain#.........
Just imagine what this one is saying. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by saintmark88(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER

So will u remain calm if someone is writing stuffs about u, weda true or untrue to mke money off u, n u realize tht this person never writes anything good about u, ur good stories r ignored, d bad ones Tht r supposed to be personal r bn exposed, will u like it n clap for the person?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Y is everybdy on wizkid? U guys shuld free him. Linda started it first.
nah!!she was doing her job as a blogger.

bloggers seek attention.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by fof1: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html

OLD BOY OR YOUNG BOY OR WIZKIDDO.PLS STOP THIS UGLY REVENGE.ITS NOT GOOD FOR U.END THE RETALIATION IMMEDIATELY AND NOW.DONT GO FURTHER ANYMORE PLS. GOD BLESS U FOR UR OBEDIENCE. HV TAKEN TIME TO PERUSE UR TO AND FRO EPISTLES. STOP IT HERE. WE ALL LOVE U TRULLY.DISREGARD HER MANNERS AND BE STRONGER.GOD BLESS WIZKID.
@ADORAMADI.PLS ALSO STOP UR POST.WE DIDNT SEND U WORK PLS.ENCOURAGE TRUCE NOT BITTERNESS.BLESSED ATE THE PEACE MAKERS. END UR POST IMM.LY.THANX.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Smart ass bisch. grin I ain't thanking some imaginary abstract existence . tongue
You will o

By force or by fire

I go dey pray for your soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.