Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Panama Papers Updates Live Thread - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Panama Papers Updates Live Thread (39701 Views)

US Government, Soros Funded Panama Papers To Attack Putin – Wikileaks / Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Panama Papers Leaks...named World Leaders Hiding Wealth In Offshore Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Fleshly: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
WOW!!

Tkester, who is this guy Missy89 that you just shredded him to pieces.

Nice post you have there. But please tune down the insults, I think it is too much.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Horlufemi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
podosci:
Nigerians need koboko to reset our mentality by force, in civilised societies Questions are alresdy being asked and the countires tax agencies are already investigating to see how much they can recover but In Nigeria and Africa most people dont understand what all this means, the onve that understand are asking stupid questions like "why is APC after Saraki" or "how does it affect us".... We need an agency that would be resposible for reseting peoples mentality with koboko, we cannot move forward like this..

Lol, I taya sef

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Missy89(f): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Can you blame them?

How would you explain how they connected Putin to it via 5th parties, yet there's no American involved? No Bush. No Cheney. No Rumsfield. You mean the US which is the home of banksters, plutocrats, and tax evasion has no person involved in madness? Absolutely shocking. grin

I knew it was all nonsense when I saw the big Guardian headline and half of its main page on Sunday cover with Putin's involvement. Read the crap and they linked him via friends, despite not being directly involved in anything. Heck, the money put together is just a meagre $2 billion - when Mikhail Khodorkovsky alone stole more than $2 billion, yet he's a big darling of the west. Don't even get me started with the Russian oligarchs sheltered in the west.

This crap is just another Arab spring - American propaganda machine to distract people.

There are Americans on the panama papers. Lots of them actually. The problem is most of you didnt even read part of the documents released.

How is it American propaganda when only few American media participated in the project in the first place? and what are they distracting people from?

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Shymm3x: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Missy89:

There are Americans on the panama papers. Lots of them actually. The problem is most of you didnt even read part of the documents released.

Lool. Post the names...if Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield - or any of the big yanks we know should be on the list aren't there, then it's another propaganda machine generated crap. We know who the primary target is - the rest are just collateral damage caught in friendly fire. grin

David Cameron had to use his late dad for his own side of the deal. Like seriously, who's going to jail or go after a dead man? grin

Bunch of clowns.

P.S: what's gwaning with you and ya scorned ex-bf? And are you a guy disguising as a chic? We need to see pics of ya ti.ts and pum to confirm cos this forum is a playground for weirdos and we had some homo back in the day posting as a female under three handles and a male under four handles, till he was outed. Scared of mofos on here lool.

I know you're a propaganda machine but that nyggah is mad at you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Shymm3x: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Missy89

The legit "Panama Papers" would've to tell us where Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield et al are hiding the tens of billions they made off the illegal sales of Iraqi oil and opium trafficking in Afghanistan.

Anything less would make this crap a big scam and another distraction from what's going on in the world.

Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Missy89(f): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool. Post the names...if Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield - or any of the big yanks we know should be on the list aren't there, then it's another propaganda machine generated crap. We know who the primary target is - the rest are just collateral damage caught in friendly fire. grin

David Cameron had to use his late dad for his own side of the deal. Like seriously, who's going to jail or go after a dead man? grin

Bunch of clowns.

P.S: what's gwaning with you and ya scorned ex-bf? And are you a guy disguising as a chic? We need to see pics of ya ti.ts and pum to confirm cos this forum is a playground for weirdos and we had some homo back in the day posting as a female under three handles and a male under four handles, till he was outed. Scared of mofos on here lool.

I know you're a propaganda machine but that nyggah is mad at you. grin

He has tried everything in his playbook. Still getting ignored and dont care what he writes anyways. They have no value and not worth my time

The list is big, more names are still going to come out but here is the fact, Fonseca is not the only middleman for rich people to hide their money. There are over 200 american citizens or so on the papers but i wont really hope to find any big time politician why? You can hide your money in the US without going to panama. states like Nevada, Delaware, Wyoming etc are tax havens. Any US politician caught is actually an idiot.

So who is the primary target? Putin? Russians have been hearing about Putin's corruption for decades, means nothing to them anymore so if that is your argument, doesn't make any sense. China is censoring most of the news about Panama so if China is that target, doesn't seem to be working.

Still haven't explain how it is american propaganda when only few American media company worked on the leak and it was a group of 100 journalist from 80 countries is somehow being controlled from Washington. Sounds far fetch but then again, you have a second opinion bias
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Shymm3x: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Missy89:

He has tried everything in his playbook. Still getting ignored and dont care what he writes anyways. They have no value and not worth my time

The list is big, more names are still going to come out but here is the fact, Fonseca is not the only middleman for rich people to hide their money. There are over 200 american citizens or so on the papers but i wont really hope to find any big time politician why? You can hide your money in the US without going to panama. states like Nevada, Delaware, Wyoming etc are tax havens. Any US politician caught is actually an idiot.

So who is the primary target? Putin? Russians have been hearing about Putin's corruption for decades, means nothing to them anymore so if that is your argument, doesn't make any sense. China is censoring most of the news about Panama so if China is that target, doesn't seem to be working.

Still haven't explain how it is american propaganda when only few American media company worked on the leak and it was a group of 100 journalist from 80 countries is somehow being controlled from Washington. Sounds far fetch but then again, you have a second opinion bias

The whole 100 fictitious journalists from 80 countries is utter nonsense. Most of these folks work for the big western media and that's not a difficult task to put a fake team together. Rupert Murdoch alone can put together a team of 100 journalists from 80 countries in 24 hours. grin So who's fooling who?

Hell yeah, there ate tax havens to hide ya money in the US, yet the top 500 US firms keep $2.1 trillion in tax havens abroad. Read this link: http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/10/6/top-us-companies-keep-21-trillion-in-tax-havens-abroad.html So if Fortune 500 companies, the backbone of the US stash their cash abroad, what makes you think the elites/politicians don't since most of them are on the boards of these companies? Can you see how utterly ridiculous you sound with ya propaganda spin? That's how you always sound.

As soon as I saw the frontpage of The Guardian UK on Sunday, with Putin's alleged involvement eating about half of its main page, only to see that he was linked by so-called "associates" - I know the hawks are out again with another idiotic Arab spring-esque crap. I guess that's why The Guardian UK is yet to allow anyone post comments on every news about "Panama Papers" since it broke till today. grin

Please, tell them to shut up. We know what the end game is and higher minds can see through the crap. Let the small fries fight the collateral damage caught in friendly fire.

Till they tell us where Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield are hiding those billions - I'm not interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mar-a-Lago, owner Donald Trump, is now being implicated in the Panama Papers. $1.3 billion in assets is allegedly used".
Source in korean http://land.dp25/land/moneywrap/index4.html
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
OK this just in, the Mayor of Rio de Janeiro is implicated through an Offshore in Panamá named Conval Corporation e Vittenau Corporation, created in june 12~19 in 2008,same year he was elected Mayor of Rio.
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
It looks like several subsidiaries of European banks were among the more active creators of these offshore accounts. U.S. prosecutors have already initiated fines and sanctions against foreign banks for violations of U.S. laws. This may provide additional information for even more scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Iceland’s prime minister resigned under intense political pressure two days after a massive document leak known as the Panama Papers exposed offshore financial dealings by him and his wife.

Agriculture Minister Sigurdur Ingi Johannsson announced the news on Icelandic broadcaster RUV, according to The Associated Press. Johannsson will reportedly be stepping in for Prime Minister Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson.

The Sunday document dump by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists sparked protests outside the Parliament building by thousands of Icelanders.

Gunnlaugsson is the first politician to step down in the wake of the revelations, which exposed tax avoidance strategies of politicians and other wealthy individuals all over the world. The more than 11 million documents, which date back four decades, were property of a Panamanian law firm.

Gunnlaugsson is accused of concealing millions of dollars of assets in an offshore company called Wintris. According to the BBC, he bought the company in 2007 but did not declare an interest in it when entering Parliament in 2009. He has denied any wrongdoing by him or his wife.

Iceland’s President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson has not yet confirmed that he will accept his resignation, and has said he will consult with other party leaders before agreeing to end the current coalition government.

While Gunnlaugsson is the first major political casualty of the data dump, he may not be the last. There are links to 12 former or current heads of state in the data, according to the BBC, as well as a suspected money-laundering ring involving close associates of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Guardian reports that it has confirmed that at least 200 American citizens are implicated in the Panama Papers. The names include a convicted Ponzi Schemer currently serving a 13 year jail term and a Florida billionaire found guilty of forging fake sculptures. Also included in the list of names is Benjamin Wey, president of New York Global Group, who was already charged with fraud last year. None of the names are of American
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Why the insult

I tire oo!!
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:
Missy89

The legit "Panama Papers" would've to tell us where Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield et al are hiding the tens of billions they made off the illegal sales of Iraqi oil and opium trafficking in Afghanistan.

Anything less would make this crap a big scam and another distraction from what's going on in the world.

Shalom.

These are the questions you won't get answers to, it seems like a war is brewing between the Middle East and The Western powers.
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Missy89(f): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

The whole 100 fictitious journalists from 80 countries is utter nonsense. Most of these folks work for the big western media and that's not a difficult task to put a fake team together. Rupert Murdoch alone can put together a team of 100 journalists from 80 countries in 24 hours. grin So who's fooling who?

Hell yeah, there ate tax havens to hide ya money in the US, yet the top 500 US firms keep $2.1 trillion in tax havens abroad. Read this link: http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/10/6/top-us-companies-keep-21-trillion-in-tax-havens-abroad.html So if Fortune 500 companies, the backbone of the US stash their cash abroad, what makes you think the elites/politicians don't since most of them are on the boards of these companies? Can you see how utterly ridiculous you sound with ya propaganda spin? That's how you always sound.

As soon as I saw the frontpage of The Guardian UK on Sunday, with Putin's alleged involvement eating about half of its main page, only to see that he was linked by so-called "associates" - I know the hawks are out again with another idiotic Arab spring-esque crap. I guess that's why The Guardian UK is yet to allow anyone post comments on every news about "Panama Papers" since it broke till today. grin

Please, tell them to shut up. We know what the end game is and higher minds can see through the crap. Let the small fries fight the collateral damage caught in friendly fire.

Till they tell us where Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield are hiding those billions - I'm not interested.

The list of the organizations involved are online for you to see. I bet you haven't even tried to look at it have you? You cant just make things up like "it is easy to fake a team" go and check the list of the journalist involved and prove how the US faked the list

You are making ridiculous claims without any facts and full understanding at all. There is a difference between corporations hiding money and individuals hiding their wealth. corporations cant hide money in the US because US tax laws will have you pay the difference from where you are domiciled. which means if you use a state with lower corporate tax, IRS will still get the rest from you since you are within the US.

Individuals however can hide their money safely within the US (Or abroad but that doesn't mean everybody goes to panama does it?) . The panama papers is about Individuals NOT corporations that use corporate inversions to hide money (The list of the company that do this is not hidden and their board members are not hidden as well). You will hardly find any active politician on those boards because by law, you have to have a blind trust after you are elected to a federal office in other to prevent conflict of interest.That is the first thing the Office of government ethics will make you do. When you are retired however, you can do what you want ( like working as a lobbyist for the company that always fund your campaign etc and you still have to register as a lobbyist) If you know any please name ONE. And the "Elites" on the board will mostly pays capital gain taxes which is very low

Please understand the difference before posting some ridiculous link here. Any US politician caught in the Fornseca leak is a rookie. more names will still come out anyway. You will find more Americans on it but like i said, It wont be anyone of serious significance or worst case, someone guilty by association like Cameron or Putin which doesn't prove anything.

You cant dismiss a whole document because of a single frontpage. Read and do your own research and dont take the lazy way out by calling it "propaganda". You have no point here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Shymm3x: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
[s]
Missy89:

The list of the organizations involved are online for you to see. I bet you haven't even tried to look at it have you? You cant just make things up like "it is easy to fake a team" go and check the list of the journalist involved and prove how the US faked the list

You are making ridiculous claims without any facts and full understanding at all. There is a difference between corporations hiding money and individuals hiding their wealth. corporations cant hide money in the US because US tax laws will have you pay the difference from where you are domiciled. which means if you use a state with lower corporate tax, IRS will still get the rest from you since you are within the US.

Individuals however can hide their money safely within the US (Or abroad but that doesn't mean everybody goes to panama does it?) . The panama papers is about Individuals NOT corporations that use corporate inversions to hide money (The list of the company that do this is not hidden and their board members are not hidden as well). You will hardly find any active politician on those boards because by law, you have to have a blind trust after you are elected to a federal office in other to prevent conflict of interest.That is the first thing the Office of government ethics will make you do. When you are retired however, you can do what you want ( like working as a lobbyist for the company that always fund your campaign etc and you still have to register as a lobbyist) If you know any please name ONE. And the "Elites" on the board will mostly pays capital gain taxes which is very low

Please understand the difference before posting some ridiculous link here. Any US politician caught in the Fornseca leak is a rookie. more names will still come out anyway. You cant dismiss a whole document because of a single frontage. Read and do your own research and dont take the lazy way out by calling it "propaganda". You have no point here.
[/s]

Take ya propaganda to the illiterate trolls with tinfoil hat on who're interested in it.

So Mitt Romney and his tax haven in Cayman Island is also a rookie? And the fact that the US loses an estimated $100 billion a year because of tax havens offshore is also a rookie thing? Link here: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney-parks-millions-offshore-tax-haven/story?id=15378566

Why aren't these folks hiding their loot in the US tax havens you cited?

Just shut up. I'm not interested in rubbish. We know the end game.

3 Likes

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
am telling you my broda...I don buy this frezzy at all....politicians have dead conscience..why will I waste my time on them..when nothing will change...I gat no time for dat..dats aunti linda specialty..man gats to make money

Na so man, which side you dey dig your own hustle na??
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Not surprised though
The Panama papers and the Zuma link Jeff Wicks, News24 | News24 09:21 04/04/2016 Image Johannesburg - Mining magnate Khulubuse Zuma has been thrust into the spotlight again as the world reacts to the leak of millions of documents coined “the Panama papers”. This comes as his uncle, President Jacob Zuma, continues to face the fallout from the Nkandla saga. The controversial tycoon was named in the tranche of documents leaked from Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca. The leaked documents laid bare the private fortunes of millions including world leaders, ferreted away in tax havens across the globe. - Read more: The Panama papers The South African connection, which drew the crosshairs to Zuma, is one of his league of companies named Caprikat Limited. The company, established in the British Virgin Islands, scored a R100 billion oil deal in the Democratic Republic of Congo. A City Press investigation in 2010 discovered that President Zuma played a crucial role in the decision by DRC President Joseph Kabila to allocate two oilfields in the northeast of the country to his nephew. Eight months before Kabila issued a decree for Khulubuse Zuma to bag two of the most prized oil licences in sub- Saharan Africa, Jacob Zuma met his DRC counterpart in Kinshasa, where they allegedly discussed the oilfields. According to the report, Kabila appropriated the oilfields from Irish oil giant Tullow Oil and allocated them to Khulubuse Zuma months after the presidential summit. - Read more: Khulubuse Zuma's R100bn oil deal According to the documents, which News24 has perused, British Virgin Island tax authorities ordered the law firm to furnish further particulars about Zuma. A letter, sent to Mossack Fonseca by a Financial Investigation Agency official, gave the law firm seven days to hand over Zuma’s details. “You have not provided all of the information that was requested in Questions 1 and 2 of my letter. Specifically, you have not provided a copy of the due diligence in respect of the above referenced company,” it reads. According to a report by the Centre for Public Integrity, which published the leaked papers, Mossack Fonseca decided to “end its relationship” with Zuma and Caprikat. Khulubuse Zuma, a sports car collector and flashy socialite, was one of the men behind the collapse of Aurora's Pamodzi mines. He and other directors were accused of siphoning off billions of rands which caused the mines to shut down, costing thousands of jobs. Efforts to contact the Presidency were unsuccessful at the time of publishing.
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Missy89(f): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
[s]
Shymm3x:

Take ya propaganda to the illiterate trolls with tinfoil hat on who're interested in it.

So Mitt Romney and his tax haven in Cayman Island is also a rookie? And the fact that the US loses an estimated $100 billion a year because of tax havens offshore is also a rookie thing? Link here: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney-parks-millions-offshore-tax-haven/story?id=15378566

Why aren't these folks hiding their loot in the US tax havens you cited?

Just shut up. I'm not interested in rubbish. We know the end game.
[/s]

What position was Romney elected to when he parked his millions?

Romney, who left Bain in 1999, has confirmed that his earnings largely come from investments, and the tax rate he pays is consistent with that "because my last 10 years, my income comes overwhelmingly from some investments made in the past, whether ordinary income or earned annually

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/02/united-states-overtakes-caymans-singapore-tax-haven-financial-secrecy-index

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-27/the-world-s-favorite-new-tax-haven-is-the-united-states
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Liam86:

Na so man, which side you dey dig your own hustle na??
education and computers
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by castrogee(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fleshly:
WOW!!!

Tkester, who is this guy Missy89 that you just shredded him to pieces?

Nice write up you have there. But, please tune down the insults, it is too much.

Mehn, that write-up is classical. I have not seen any such personal attack on nairaland, since I started with Nairaland. The guy must be Trump in the making, A good example of a demagogue.

But all in all we shouldn't be too personal on opinions on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shots Fired: Wikileaks Accuses Panama Papers' Leaker Of Being "Soros-Funded, Soft-Power Tax Dodge"

Source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-05/shots-fired-wikileaks-accuses-panama-papers-leaker-being-soros-funded-soft-power-tax
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Prime Minister's office in Iceland has just issued a press statement in English to the international press saying that the Prime Minister has not resigned, merely stepped aside for an unspecified amount of time and will continue to serve as the Chairman of the Progressive Party.

The press release is as follows:

Prime Minister of Iceland very proud of Government’s success - suggests Progressive Party Vice-Chairman take over the office of Prime Minister for an unspecified amount of time.

Today the Prime Minister of Iceland Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson has suggested to the Progressive Party Parliamentary group that the Progressive Party Vice-Chairman take over the office of Prime Minister for an unspecified amount of time. The Prime Minister has not resigned and will continue to serve as Chairman of the Progressive Party.

The Prime Minster is very proud of the success of his Government’s policies that have resulted in the resurrection of Iceland’s economy, an unprecedented rise in purchasing power, record low inflation and a general improvement in living standards for the Icelandic people.

The Prime Minister is especially proud of his Government’s handling of Iceland´s situation with the creditors of the failed Icelandic banks. The Prime Minister has devoted much of his time in politics to the challenge of resolving the dramatic balance of payment problem Iceland faced due to banking crisis in 2008. If the creditors of the failed banks, which were nine times the size of the economy, had been allowed to take their claims and exit Iceland with foreign currency, it would have had a devestating impact on the standard of living for Icelanders. Instead the Prime Minister and his Government were able to bring to the table a solution which will have an exceptionally positive impact on the Icelandic economy. The net positive impact to the Icelandic economy is more than three billion GBP, or a quarter of Iceland´s GDP. The net external position of Iceland has never been as good as now.

These facts are acknowledged by international experts, including Lee Buchheit, the Government’s advisor on capital account liberalization and a world renowned authority on sovereign debt reconstruction, who said in a recent interview that the result achieved in settling the failed banks’ estates is unprecedented in world financial history and that this outcome could by no means have been expected.

The Prime Minister’s action reflects his wish to not stand in the way of the important issues that still remain on the Government’s agenda being finished in this term, issues like housing reform and the reform of the financial system that he will continue to fight for in the interest of the Icelandic people.

In recent weeks, the Prime Minister and his wife have provided detailed answers to questions about the assets of the PM’s wife. They have never sought to hide these assets from Icelandic tax authorities and these holdings in Wintris have been reported as an asset on the Prime Minister’s wife’s income tax returns since 2008 and taxes have been paid accordingly in Iceland. No Parliamentary rules on disclosure have been broken. Even The Guardian and other media covering the story have confirmed that they have not seen any evidence to suggest that the Prime Minister, his wife, or Wintris engaged in any actions involving tax avoidance, tax evasion, or any dishonest financial gain.

As up until now, the Icelandic Government continues to use every option available to prevent tax avoidance.

From: http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/04/05/prime_minister_has_not_resigned_sends_press_release/

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by birdman(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2016
this one is a close friend of Putin. The other is an associate of the son of the former president, bla bla bla....ol boy are we this gullible? Even the supposed link to Putin is a crap shoot. It looks like a one-sided hit job, with a few real incidents to make it stick. Im calling BS

And no, I'm not a putin fan before someone starts wondering

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
education and computers
seems we kinda have similar interests, what's ur location?
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Liam86:

seems we kinda have similar interests, what's ur location?
lag
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lag
OK, which part of Lag?
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by aieromon(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2016
aieromon:
Theophilus Danjuma mentioned in #panamapapers

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201308-panamapapers-expose-general-theophilus-danjumas-offshore-company.html
Thanks for this.
That is the kind of contribution that I need.
Not baseless arguments here and there
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Liam86:

OK, which part of Lag?
agege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden Visits Ukraine Border Friday In Show Of Solidarity / Afghan Shops Remove Heads of Mannequins in Line With Taliban Order / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.