Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes (10889 Views)

"Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Flowrymz(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016

In my last article about the Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, I called him a “Drama king”, an “Attention Seeker”, a Visionless man, an average man on the Streets of Lagos would call him a “Mofo”.

Fayose is one man whom has made it his duty to keep criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari no matter what, during the campaigns, he said he had evidence that President Buhari would die 2months after inauguration, but it’s 11months right now (May 29th 2015 – March 2016) and President Buhari is still not dead! Now what do we call Fayose? A pained brat!

Just two weeks ago, Fayose was very happy buying Banana from a small child whom is meant to be in school, now what’s that?

This same Fayose called President Buhari a weak 73year old whom is an illiterate & an incompetent man unable to rule Nigeria, but our dear Fayose still appointed a 73year old “Carpenter” as a Local Government Chairman! Oh! Did I mention that the “Carpenter” is also an illiterate! Oh gullible Fayose! Oh Visionless Fayose! Oh Pained Fayose!

This “Gullible Fellow” who has a PhD in Noise Making with his E-rat “Lere Olayinka” has been seeking unnecessary attention all these while!

Fast forward to March 2016, Fayose made a statement which fumed up the anger in me & made me pickup my Laptop to write this article, he said this & I quote “Everyone whom has lost his/her life in Nigeria to terrorist attacks or otherwise has his/her blood on President Buhari’s head”! Come on Fayose! Come on! Why that statement!

What about those who died under Goodluck Jonathan? Of Course! He is PDP! Fayose is PDP! So Jonathan’s sins has to slide through!

But Flowrymz and Nigerians SAY NO! If everyone who loses his/her lives gets his/her blood on President Buhari’s head, then everyone who lost their lives under Jonathan’s tenure gets theirs on Jonathan’s head, Period!

Under Jonathan, 234 School girls were abducted and were not returned to their parents till today! Over 20,000 lives lost just in the Northern Part of Nigeria!

Over 50 Bomb blasts recorded under Jonathan! (Lives and Properties lost too).

So what if we get to play the blame game! Don’t you think Jonathan would have more bloods on his head that President Buhari? With President Buhari, Corruption has been stamped out by 87%, with President Buhari, all areas taken hostage by the terrorist Sect “Boko Haram” has been recovered, with President Buhari, Made in Nigeria products are getting patronized more, with President Buhari, with President Buhari, women have gotten a better place in the government, with President Buhari, the military have gotten better ammunitions, with President Buhari, Nigeria’s Petroleum Refineries have started work, with President Buhari a lot have changed!

All is see is a failed Governor ranting all about in the person of “Ayodele Peter Fayose”, my good people of Ekiti, please just endure the “Visionless Mofo” you have at the helm of Affairs in your state, things would surely get better someday.

I still remain my humble self, Flowrymz Ibekwe.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by rexel99: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Crap, can't imagine an adult would take his time to type this.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Jazzlite: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
who is this attention seeker....bounce to Enugu and write on Fulanis abducting and gang banging your women and the soldier's arrest of your elders who dared to protest and leave Borno intrigues to those who can SEE.

BTW are you related to Morris Ibekwe of the 419 fame? just asking....

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by tunwumi: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Like his followers always said friend of poor. But I say let the life his supporters be governed by his style of leadership

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by hardywaltz(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2016
It's on record that Fayose hasn't commissioned any completed project in his life time. If u doubt me do a Google search.

Fayose has turned Ekiti state into a 'Fountain of Rice and beans'

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by DONSMITH123(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by corperscorner: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Oga OP.....tho I ain't a fan of the noise maker.

But shey na bcus of this thread you go photo studio go snap pics. You just handed yourself over to the noise maker.

Remember the Ogun state blogger that was tortured last year? Well....I won't say anything again at this point. Continue insulting your elders...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by YourNemesis: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Well Written.
Pains of a Fallen Irrelevant Brat Indeed.

He knows what awaits him, and his psychosis has just begun.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by luvinhubby(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
APC is afraid of critical opposition, the type Fayose represents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Leviseed: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by CACAWA(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2016
True
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by YourNemesis: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Articulate
All I see is a desperate buffoon using endless mouth tirades laden with a bit of stomach infrastructure here and there to cover up for his absolute failure as governor of Ekiti state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Ohibenemma(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose has been hailed by many as the architect of modern Ekiti; you may ask those in that state. It was with that reputation he booted out an incumbent.

If you describe him as thuggish, you may be right; but his people obviously love him like that.

Now, to the topic, Buhari has shown in his short time that he is too old and bereft of ideas to govern a country as vast as Nigeria. It is no surprise he's resorted to the easy task of making frequent tourist trips abroad. A local council would obviously have been a much better fit. So Fayose is on point.

Refineries are working because Jonathan awarded the contracts, Made In Nigeria goods have enjoyed a lift since Aganga's days (the current administration is actually hampering their ability to access forex to import raw materials), Corruption Fight on newspapers or in reality? Please, give us a single conviction case. And it is as endemic as ever (from fuel stations to offices to accessing forex to bailout funds, etc).

fayose goofed on the blood-on-hea

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Jorussia(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
.so fayose appointed 73years old man as LGA chairman na him dey insult pmb.As far as i am concerned, it is only ipob youths and some misguided elements from my region (ss),that clap for fayose for his constant ranting.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Am here to read comments
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by opeoluwa20(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Write your own oga
rexel99:
Crap, can't imagine an adult would take his time to type this.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Viktor1983(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Zombie-ing for Africa....
OP Let's talk about petrol and electricity, that's the pain right now..
My car and generator doesn't run on fayose, they run on petrol/gasoline/fuel..
Allow ekiti people to talk about their governor.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Ismahill(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2016
www.wailerz.com...click ds site if u b one...........awon were

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by eyesofgod: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose!
What should I say? Actually, nothing.
When you keep seeing a matured man, supposedly blessed, continuously, mumbling and rumbling without obvious provocation, laying causes on his fellows, and wishing misfortunes and death on his benefactors and forebearers, one thing is dead certain: his end is near

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by blackpanda: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
OP you are so right....Fayose is a failed fool!
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Akshow: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
K
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by grosebiz(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
If you are a student of history, you will recall that almost the same way Fayose attacks PMB, APC hired people to pummel GEJ without decorum.
It is Nemesis hour.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Ismahill(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
opeoluwa20:
Write your own oga
shey na persin wey no pass primary one go write ds kin tin.....guy u sef dy vex me.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by legendsilver(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Super finishing and don't forget that the above article made Gej an award achiever in our Nigerian history.
Kindly see the honoured award below

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by MARKone(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
OP who told you that corruption has been stamped out by 87%, please don't say that nonsense again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Iyaju(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Jazzlite:
who is this attention seeker....bounce to Enugu and write on Fulanis abducting and gang banging your women and the soldier's arrest of your elders who dared to protest and leave Borno intrigues to those who can SEE.

BTW are you related to Morris Ibekwe of the 419 fame? just asking....
Abi na, he should also bounce to Lagos where Hausa people are killing the Yorubas.[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Nice write up.

Food is about to get ready for some people wallahi.

Will be back shortly
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by fulanimafia: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Well said.
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
k
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by eitsei(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
corperscorner:
Oga OP.....tho I ain't a fan of the noise maker.

But shey na bcus of this thread you go photo studio go snap pics. You just handed yourself over to the noise maker.

Remember the Ogun state blogger that was tortured last year? Well....I won't say anything again at this point. Continue insulting your elders...
Who is Fayose insulting? His junior?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by Ismahill(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
grosebiz:
If you are a student of history, you will recall that almost the same way Fayose attacks PMB, APC hired people to pummel GEJ without decorum.
It is Nemesis hour.
Apc never hired pple....we gat pple dt can stand any baga
Re: Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes by augster(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
You dey send Fayose before? Yeye man! Wailers, over to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maina Will Be Murdered If He Comes Out Of Hiding - Aide / FG To End Petrol Subsidy June 2022, World Bank Condemns N2.9tn Funding / Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.