Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Are The 'holy People' The Wisest People On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The 'holy People' The Wisest People On Earth? (1015 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze Blocks People On Instagram. Examining Reasons / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas / Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The 'holy People' The Wisest People On Earth? by otem4eartum: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
As I keep on translating the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs given to me by Eartum in Latin, I found this Chapter in the book of Jasheb and I decided to share this.

Note: Enorach= First Enoch
Hatus= First Adam
Gai = First Eve
Jasheb= The writer of the book(one of the sealed books)

Jasheb 21: 1- 32

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

1. Now did Enorach begin to enlighten me about the day of the creation of Hatus until the present day.

2. And Enorach said, Jehovah laid the foundation of the earth and created two lights to shine upon it.

3. The sun shined upon the earth in the day and the moon did shine upon it at night.

4. Then I said to Enorach, the moon is not a light at all.

5. Enorach laughed at me as if at my ignorance and said, now it is dark. Come let us go outside to see the sky?

6. Then we went forth and lifted our faces unto the sky. Then Enorach said, look up, for the moon is up there, beaming its light.

7. And I said, no Enorach. The moon itself is not a light but the light of the sun did it enjoy.

8. Then Enorach said to me, where is the sun if indeed the moon enjoys its light? The sun has gone to rest until tomorrow.

9. Then I Jasheb said, the sun does not move, the earth does.

10. The part of the earth which turns to it enjoys its light. .

11. And the moon also moves around the earth. When I said this, Enorach laughed and said, Jasheb! this is too much for you to say. How can you say in ignorance that the earth is moving at all? Now look at the ground, did you see it move?

12. Look at the camp of my people over there. Does it seem to you as if it moves?

13. When he said this, I Jasheb kept silent before him because there was no way I could explain it.

14. Because Eartum had told me that in nature, it would only take one to come out of something to learn more about it.

15. This is also the principle of meditation which Eartum had taught us before.

16. Eartum had said, to know about the things in the conscious state, one would need to go out of the state of consciousness. And to discover all the errors of a belief set up, one would need to temporarily go out of the belief, be neutral, rational and open-minded while going through the belief again. Then shall a million errors be spotted in it.

17. Now I said, O! Enorach! the holiest of all! I know no way I could explain this to you but in only this way; if you go out of the earth, you shall see it moving because in such way shall you see the entirety of it.

18. Then Enorach smiled and said confidently, the only way to go out of the earth and become extinct is by dying.

19. Jehovah created only two places in the beginning, which are the heaven and the earth. And several times he has taken me to the heaven whenever I am out of this world in the spirit.

20. Yet I did not see this earth move while I was in heaven. Now listen, O Jasheb! The heaven is made for the holy and the angels but every other soul that sins shall die and they shall cease to exist forever. Is that not what he told Hatus and Gai before they ate the fruit?

21. But because they sought the pardon of Jehovah, the Peace of the world, he gave them life.

24. Now Hatus and his wife are both 910 years and they look young still. That is the love of Jehovah for the homo erectus.

25. When Enorach said this, I was grieved in my spirit because of the revelation I have received from Waldis and Knoliud, saying, Nymphidis shall accomplish the unquenchable fire he has been trying to make right from the beginning of his sojourn on earth.

26. Now I told Enorach saying, listen, most holy one. A time shall come when Jehovah shall begin to reveal his real kingdom, which is the kingdom of fire that he is still making.

27. And he shall reveal this kingdom through Faulkin, also called Yeshua or Jesus, his adopted son.

28. But he shall reveal this kingdom through peace so that no one on earth would know his real intention.

29. But his peace shall end up with violence, according to the knowledge of Knoliud.

30. Enorach frowned when he heard me, but did not believe me still. But he said, the kingdom of Jehovah is already here. His Paradise is heaven which I have visited several times through meditation.

31. Jasheb! Stop this zealous lies of yours! For it is great blasphemy against the one who sits in the firmament of the sky and makes this earth his footstool.

32. There is no firmament in the sky, I said, and Enorach got angry with me and showed me his red eyes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anticipating Evil : Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Mind Control Or Juju(charm) / Notes From The Astral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.