Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks (1209 Views)

Have You Noticed People Mouth Stinks Every Dry Season? / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Blackberrybabes: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016

Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Blackberrybabes: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
More crafty and hilarious stories here

www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Fmartin(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kk
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by NiRfreak(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
What a sense of humor
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Come why e be say na only man breath dey smell..

Mouth odor and toto odor whch one bad pass? angry
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by CaroLyner(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Come why e be say na only man breath dey smell..

Mouth odor and toto odor whch one bad pass? angry
mouth odour
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by vicstar(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
• • • • • dint see no shiiit undecided
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
mouth odour
so supposing she has a good breath and a smelly kitty? Wah do u want me to do?
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Definitely the teacher dey bang dat girl. Its obvious from the write up. She confidently add chewing gum join d insult sef. Na to look d man straight in d eye remain. Pusssy appetite don reduce him respect finish.

1 Like

Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by VickyRotex(f): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eyah, 2 ge 4 ni.

His English stinks too! undecided
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by SweetieConstie(f): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
LMAO! grin
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Smellymouth: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by ettaetta(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin seen
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Dojupyo(f): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Now, this is when innocent ones are being punished..
Cos, I trust that teacher to vent her anger on every student in that very class..
Re: See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks by Bluezy13(m): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Who brought the letter to NL, the teacher or the student

I guess the letter didn't get to its intended destination.

It's a stunt

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Them Is Prettier??? / She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.