Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements (19289 Views)

Jonathan, Murray-Bruce, Sherif At Alamiyeseigha's Burial Today / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) / Photo: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by sweetgala(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2016
odikimi:

Like the way Ocholi was laid I guess. This is the reason I celebrated Ocholi's death because most of u zombies sound like .....

We all know Ocholi was violently flung out a moving car at high speed, I'll be shocked to see how his body would have been mutilated as it came in contact with the road and possibly his face too.
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by knowme(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2016
ifeelgood:
[s]I the President of doubting Thomas insist that this man isn't death.[/s]

THAT ASIDE.

Along the way, there
will be victories but there may also be setbacks.
Mistakes will be made. But we shall never take
you for granted; so, be rest assured that our
errors will be those of compassion and
commitment not of wilful neglect and
indifference. We shall correct that which does
not work and improve that which does. We shall
not stop, stand or idle. We shall, if necessary
crawl, walk and run to do the job you have
elected us to do."-
President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR,
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by ilyas26(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2016
raker300:
making jokes about the dead...really? How low can a human sink?

It's a shame you're this smart and dollar is 400#, no light and no fuel in your country. isn't it obvious we're cursed
No bro, we are not cursed, it's only you that's cursed
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
robosky02:

yes am good back to base
few network challenge
how u doing?
OK..welcome back.
I'm doing great
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by DealMogul(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2016
May he die a thousand deaths many times over...Amen
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
This con man is NOT dead.
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by iwakunbaba: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
I still believe this is a SCAM to avoid facing the consequences of his actions
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by fabfaith: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
RIP my Governor General. I wish ur death was faked like pple say. Sleep on DSP
Re: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements by odikimi: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
iwakunbaba:
I still believe this is a SCAM to avoid facing the consequences of his actions
Just the way that ugly asshole from Kogi, Audu faked his demise because of the N11b he stole as a governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? / Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo / Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.