Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations (6051 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by ExAngel007(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytdoc9kuthrkk.8bd0b1b7.jpg[/img]

The photos as obtained by Breaking Times, shows one of the
sons of the current Governor of Kaduna state, partying to the
bones in what many have term as a lavish fashion.

Bashir El-Rufai, was spotted in with friends and an alleged
lover, reveling in the euphoria of youth.

On Wednesday, March 30, Bashir reportedly made a shocking
snide remark describing Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state as
a ‘vagabond’.

He took to his Twitter page to comment on a post by Nigerian
lawyer, Ayo Sogunro, while stating his opinion on unpaid
workers salaries in Osun state.

His comment has attracted condemnation from Twitter users
who find it ridiculous to come to terms with the recent
uncultured social media attack on public office holders from
children of men with similar status.

Meanwhile the emerging photos of Bashir have generated some
buzz over the media, as many in different are debating what
kind of criticism the photos deserve especially with regards to
his father’s status.

Below are the photos which Breaking Times posted online, take
a look and have your say.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6v94i5irnd3.56d5ae2f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt18flugph6ufg.7293d06a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4kfnhnofo26.5e023b09.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt63ii3ks7i78.640838b7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1dh8cprisskg.18f1cca4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt36ud75pod4mg.d9323dbe.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt36sjgf6fvqg.c47f00b9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5un8boleug2.7d7c517e.jpg[/img]

https://www.naij.com/786965-exposed-see-governor-el-rufais-son-caught-photos.html?source=index_main
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by haywire07(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nothing special . just picture of a non-fanatical boy taking pictures wit his faithful white girlfriend, an outdated iPhone and sm cash (his fada is not poor ) undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wetin concern me?
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by olaboy33(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigerians and their amebo. ... . . . whats the problem with a picture of the son of a gov nd his girlfriend??. . . . . .he has got a life to live

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by dayowunmi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Big boy
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
haywire07:
Nothing special . just picture of a non-fanatical boy taking pictures wit his faithful white girlfriend, an outdated iPhone and sm cash (his fada is not poor ) undecided

What's compromising about these photos when we come to accept Denrele's androgynous fashion sense as a norm in the social sphere or Cozzy Orjiakor's sprawling mammary glands and sucked in _nipples are the definition of sexy and classy?

What's compromising when compared to raunchy photos Oge Okoye and Anita Joseph who still get pattings and endorsement deals for their non-inhibitions?

In comparison, Bashir El-Rufai is still as prudish as a nun.

Nothing compromising.

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by shevi4mb(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
So,whats the big deal here Or wot do u wanna tag as 'lavish' in the pictures
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by MalcoImX: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
So it's now an offence to have a girlfriend - according to TANist reporters.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by dulaman: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
This picture were on social media before the general election
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by BERNIMOORE: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
shevi4mb:
So,whats the big deal here Or wot do u wanna tag as 'lavish' in the pictures
you mean that FLAUNTING pounds sterlings this way below is not lavish but normal? whay a hypocrisy! where are the sahara reporters, or the EFCC? they must be blind by now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by ramdris(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thanks y'all for your brilliant response. I don't understand why pple wanna bring me down just because my Dad is a Governor.

Unknown to the yeye low life amebos, these pics av been on bet long before my Dad contested election. To the the Son o a Governor ain't a sin n pple should respect my privacy. The lady in those pics av been wonderful and supportive and In sha Allahu,am gonna marry her.

I remain humble to those that respect me as a man of himself and not for my dad.

I know this is the handwork of those saTANist n IPOB who only come online to wail and "TANish" pples whose life they cannot measure up to.....

I m sure most pple will not believe am El-Rufai son cos they don't expect me to b on nairaland where as nairaland is my base...

Yours faithfully,
Seun El-Rufai..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by babdap: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wailing wailers must wail.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by BERNIMOORE: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
ramdris:
Thanks y'all for your brilliant response. I don't understand why pple wanna bring me down just because my Dad is a Governor.

Unknown to the yeye low life amebos, these pics av been on bet long before my Dad contested election. To the the Son o a Governor ain't a sin n pple should respect my privacy. The lady in those pics av been wonderful and supportive and In sha Allahu,am gonna marry her.

I remain humble to those that respect me as a man of himself and not for my dad.

I know this is the handwork of those saTANist n IPOB who only come online to wail and "TANish" pples whose life they cannot measure up to.....

Yours faithfully,
Seun El-Rufai..
i think you knew that there are two different ladies in those pics which Bashir el-rufai is flirting with at that tender age at the expense of nigerian stolen monies, what a shame to the self righteous el rufai, him yansh don open gbagada.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by slimfit1(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Okkk make inner look these pictures well well oh . Iner see oh na him pecking be that so if ina want die for one politician think of these pictures whatever happens na your family problem his life will continue as normal.

Abeg make ina leave the boy if your father no suffer for you na your own problem.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by StarOnEarth(m): 2:12am On Apr 04, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
i think you knew that there are two different ladies in those pics which Bashir el-rufai is flirting with at that tender age at the expense of nigerian stolen monies, what a shame to the self righteous el rufai, him yansh don open gbagada.
Oga flush jare
Me wey my papa no get anything I know how many ladies I dey keep, not to talk of a governor son.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by HalfTruth: 2:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol these white chics dey enjoy our national cake. The day one aboki colleague wey no sabi how to drive bought a new model of Mercedes Benz with cash, I stopped taking 'Nigerians Against Corruption' seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by arresa: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
you mean that FLAUNTING pounds sterlings this way below is not lavish but normal? whay a hypocrisy! where are the sahara reporters, or the EFCC? they must be blind by now

Rubbish..

50cent poses with tons of $100 bills everyday on the internet, but at the end of the day, it was nothing but fake bills..
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by irondome: 2:48am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:

Rubbish..

50cent poses with tons of $100 bills everyday on the internet, but at the end of the day, it was nothing but fake bills..

I am pro-APC and have been for a while, however, it leaves a very bad taste in the mouth seeing a son/daughter of a public officer flaunting cash this way.

If these pictures were taken recently, they would simply underpin the hypocrisy of APC leaders. A lot of Nigerians voted them with the anticipation they would do things differently from the way PDP and Family squandered our resources.

And for the records, your excuse that the bills may be fake is simply lame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by Pangea: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Una never know anything, suffer heads!
These children are your Ogas tomorrow!
Some of them that has finished training in Lootology are already been smuggled through the back door into choice Nigerian parastatals, departments and organisations.
Later you will hear and hail their appointments after amassing enormous fortunes from Nigerian coffers.
Your children will still come and say rankadede to these children and vote them to continue where their fathers stopped!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by arresa: 3:10am On Apr 04, 2016
irondome:

I am pro-APC and have been for a while, however, it leaves a very bad taste in the mouth seeing a son/daughter of a public officer flaunting cash this way.

If these pictures were taken recently, they would simply underpin the hypocrisy of APC leaders. A lot of Nigerians voted them with the anticipation they would do things differently from the way PDP and Family squandered our resources.

And for the records, your excuse that the bills may be fake is simply lame.

I don't care for Fayose and his party, but I did not blame him for his kids posing with luxury cars, exortic watches and luxury gears.

There kids are just kids and they I not public officials so I won't blame their their kids youthful indiscretions on the parents..
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by HalfTruth: 3:13am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:
I don't care for Fayose and his party, but I did not blame him for his kids posing with luxury cars, exortic watches and luxury gears.

There kids are just kids and they I not public officials so I won't blame their their kids youthful indiscretions on the parents..

niger, wtf are you saying?
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by irondome: 3:17am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:

These dudes are NOT sub-18; they are adult for crying out loud, and more importantly, their parents are public office holders in charge of our national treasury. I wouldn't care a bit if a daughter or a son of a business mogul was to be seen squandering their parents' money.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by adconline(m): 3:19am On Apr 04, 2016
haywire07:
Go and talk to him about problems in the north like BH and you would be shocked to see how he would blame US, Isreal and the West for all the problems and absolve folks like his dad who have consistently misled and mismanaged northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by Standing5(m): 3:25am On Apr 04, 2016
I hope the brainwashed followers up North see this and start reasoning like they should.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by JonSnow(m): 3:34am On Apr 04, 2016
The midget's child is schooling in the UK. While the zombies are in the zoo queuing up for petrol. How nice
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by JonSnow(m): 3:36am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

niger, wtf are you saying?

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to understand what aresa is saying? Like for real? It seems you're new here. grin grin
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by arresa: 3:48am On Apr 04, 2016
irondome:

These dudes are NOT sub-18; they are adult for crying out loud, and more importantly, their parents are public office holders in charge of our national treasury. I wouldn't care a bit if a daughter or a son of a business mogul was to be seen squandering their parents' money.

The fact that some kids are showing off on the internet doesn't mean they are posing with stolen or real money or even that the money came from the parents.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by irondome: 4:17am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:

The fact that some kids are showing off on the internet doesn't mean they are posing with stolen or real money or even that the money came from the parents.

1. Kids playing with fake bills are excusable, only that the dude in the pix ain't a kid. More importantly, it is less likely those bills are fake judging from the circumstances around the pictures.

2. If this happened in any sane clime, the parent of such irresponsible kids would be lucky to still have a public office job.

3. If those bills are real, they are definitely stolen or gotten illegally. His father was made in politics and not in business.
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by arresa: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2016
irondome:

1. Kids playing with fake bills are excusable, only that the dude in the pix ain't a kid. More importantly, it is less likely those bills are fake judging from the circumstances around the pictures.

Real or fake, you don't know and you did not vote for the kids, you voted for the parents and if it troubles you so much, vote out the parents or file EFCC petition.

2. If this happened in any sane clime, the parent of such irresponsible kids would be lucky to still have a public office job

In sane climes, people can do whatever they want with their money as long as the money did not come from illegal means.

There is nothing irresponsible or against the law about flashing your money, you can do whatever you want with it. In America where you borrowed democracy from, it called freedom of expression and freedom of speech under the 1st amendment.

3. If those bills are real, they are definitely stolen or gotten illegally. His father was made in politics and not in business.

You know they are stolen because you read about it on NL and carried out your NL investigation of stolen funds from the state by the parents, how it was stolen, how much and how and when the money was transferred to the son abroad and in what currency?

You are getting carried away with your flawed opinion and their is nothing definite about your opinion or any kind of opinion..
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by irondome: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:

Real or fake, you don't know and you did not vote for the kids, you voted for the parents and if it troubles you so much, vote out the parents or file EFCC petition.

In sane climes, people can do anything they want with their money as long as the money did not come from illegal means.

There is nothing irresponsible or against the law about flashing your money, you can do whatever you want with it. In America where you borrowed democracy from, it called freedom of expression and freedom of speech under the 1st amendment.

You know they are stolen because you read about it on NL and carried out your NL investigation of stolen funds from the state by the parents, how it was stolen, how much and how and when the money was transferred to the son abroad and in what currency?

You are getting carried away with your flawed opinion and their is nothing definite about your opinion or any kind of opinion..

Of course, the law guarantees your freedom to flash the bill, but you may be called to explain the source of cash if your cash flow doesn't support such overt display of opulence. At the very least, they may be forced to critically investigate your finances.

Exactly what we would do if they continue along that part. This is no different from the way APC faithfuls castigated Allison Madueke when her son was caught on camera squandering hard currency and flying private jet. What applies to Allison also applies to El-rufai irrespective of the parties they belong. Furthermore, if you think sons and daughters of public office holders have the leeway to squander funds with reckless abandon; why do law enforcement agencies like EFCC trace stolen funds to all family accounts (including kids)?
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by justmenoni: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Money miss Road
Re: Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2016
[size=18pt]But this is against Islam and Sharia Law. The boy needs Jesus ASAP [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
ExAngel007:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytdoc9kuthrkk.8bd0b1b7.jpg[/img]

The photos as obtained by Breaking Times, shows one of the
sons of the current Governor of Kaduna state, partying to the
bones in what many have term as a lavish fashion.

Bashir El-Rufai, was spotted in with friends and an alleged
lover, reveling in the euphoria of youth.

On Wednesday, March 30, Bashir reportedly made a shocking
snide remark describing Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state as
a ‘vagabond’.

He took to his Twitter page to comment on a post by Nigerian
lawyer, Ayo Sogunro, while stating his opinion on unpaid
workers salaries in Osun state.

His comment has attracted condemnation from Twitter users
who find it ridiculous to come to terms with the recent
uncultured social media attack on public office holders from
children of men with similar status.

Meanwhile the emerging photos of Bashir have generated some
buzz over the media, as many in different are debating what
kind of criticism the photos deserve especially with regards to
his father’s status.

Below are the photos which Breaking Times posted online, take
a look and have your say.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6v94i5irnd3.56d5ae2f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt18flugph6ufg.7293d06a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4kfnhnofo26.5e023b09.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt63ii3ks7i78.640838b7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1dh8cprisskg.18f1cca4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt36ud75pod4mg.d9323dbe.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt36sjgf6fvqg.c47f00b9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5un8boleug2.7d7c517e.jpg[/img]

https://www.naij.com/786965-exposed-see-governor-el-rufais-son-caught-photos.html?source=index_main

(1) (2)

Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation / FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August / Labour Rally: Mark, Bankole Flee National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.