Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) (21420 Views)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, I nor ask u question, .. why u dey explain urself grin cheesy
Infact, u re now officially a suspect tongue Corporal!! Come and arrest this man!
na ordinary corporal yu wan take arrest me. My frnd only d IG can arrest me
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Smellymouth: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
na ordinary corporal yu wan take arrest me. My frnd only d IG can arrest me
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Lsofdk(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Now I see why Cutehector ran to this section shocked shocked
smello wetin you dy find here.
btw nice piece leriebloom, don't keep me waitingwink
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Smellymouth: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lsofdk:

Baba, e be like say na here the level headed girls run come hide o grin
For that other section, na girls wen dey break bottles full dere cheesy

Abeg make I hide here small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lsofdk:

Thank you.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Lsofdk(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, e be like say na here the level headed girls run come hide o grin
For that other section, na girls wen dey break bottles full dere cheesy

Abeg make I hide here small
rotfl @ girl wen dey break bottle. anyhow sha welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Lsofdk(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thank you.
cry plz mention me when you post
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

cry plz mention me when you post
Wld do just that.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by heemah(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Following already.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
interesting, nathalie is sorta pathetic tho undecided

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by davspog2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Is it zayn Malik or Electricity that's keeping op from continuing
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by KingRex1(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2016
davspog2:
..Lol, prolly both. Lerie don't be like those that dont complete theirs
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2016
davspog2:
Lolz. I am rly sorry, i av been quite busy. I promise to update today.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
KingRex1:
..Lol, prolly both. Lerie don't be like those that dont complete theirs
Nah, i wont.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆

Xavier stood by the window, taking in the view of the ocean, he loved Nathalie. He loved her so much and he had to admit the fact that he was whipped, but she didnt trust him, after the incident at the resturant, he had rushed after her, only for her to bang the door at his face. He had sunk to the ground, he had heard her cry and with each second he had felt his heart sank.
He couldn't marry her now, he needed to be independent,he was a man now and he refused any financial help from hisparents. He could never dump Nathalie, he hated to see her cry, she was his everything., his life and his heart.She was beautiful,caring, possesive, and shy although not anymore with the girls who flirted with him, and she was phenomenal, a phenomenal woman. He sighed and walked out of his room, walking towards Nathalie room. He knocked once, twice, thrice and no answer. He listened carefully, there was still no answer, he listened carefully, nothing, no sounds. His guts were telling himsomething was wrong. He kicked the door with alot of strength and the door flew open to reveal Nathalie on the floor, she seemed unconcious. There was an empty bottle of alcohol . Nathalie never drank, but this past few days she had taken a liking to it. He rushed towards her, crushing her to his chest, he carried her into the bathroom stripping her and turning on the water and putting her in the tub.
"What are you doing to yourself Nathalie?" he asked no one in particular. Nathalie came back to conciousness in a fist of cough.
She stared up at him scowling "What are you doing here?"
Xavier sighed "dont you get it, dont you get that i love you?" he said giving her a towel.
"Why dont you propose?" she asked taking the towel and wrapping it around herself.
xavier took her hand "I will marry you"Xavier said and Nathalie felt her heart drumming "You will?" she asked with the glint of hope in her eyes. He kissed the top of her
head "Yes i will" he said and she smiled with satisfaction.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yes i did it, updated even when there is not a strength in me. I apologize for taking this long

Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett Heemah lsofdk Smellymouth Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Smellymouth: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who is Xavier? MEEE? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Who is Xavier? MEEE? grin
Lolz.

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by heemah(f): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Sorry dear and thanks for your commitment... The Lord is your strength..

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by KingRex1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
I read that fast or is it a short piece?
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Emmyedes: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice story. Keep it coming pls...... List i forget,,, if u don't update today,,,,, be expecting an I.E.D explosive device at your door step. ... Wish i know where u live. Nice story.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by pablobellins(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
am not gonna follow this, cos i knw d op will disapoint later on
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
pablobellins:

your loss bro, leriebloom never disappoints, if you doubt me check out her last story Bound to Fail
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by pablobellins(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
skarlett:

your loss bro, leriebloom never disappoints, if you doubt me check out her last story Bound to Fail
do me a favour then, lemme knw when d story ends
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by joanee20(f): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Women and their problem sha..
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○

They spent one week before returning back to their normal life, which included quarrels. Nathalie tried to believe what Mark had said at the beach house, he had said he will marry her but he had not proposed to her.
Nathalie stared at Clara as she kept blabbing about her wedding.
"You ahould see the hall Nathalie, it is just splendid" and she said things like "You should see the lace babe, it is beautiful, the latest trend" Nathalie rolled her eyes, she knew she was jealous. She wanted this, to blab about her wedding dress, her bridesmaids, the hall and everything. Then what put Nathalie on the verge of exploding was when Clara said "So why is it Xavier hasn't fixed a date yet" she stated carelessly. Nathalie scowled at her, picked her bag and walked out of Clara without a word.
When she got homeshe found Xavier sitting down in her sitting room.
"Hello darling" Xavier greeted with a warm smile abd Nathalie gave him a sweet smile " Hello baby, i need to talk to you" he gave her a go ahead.
"When are we fixing the date?" Xavier gave her a puzzled look.
"What date?" he asked in confusion.
"Our wedding date" She explained.
"Nathalie what wedding, i dont remember proposing" he said staring at her in shock.
Nathalie's mouth fell open. "Get the heck out of my house Xavier, because i refuse to wait anylonger. Get out!" She said breathing heavily. Xavier did not attempt to calm her down, he stood up and left.
Nathalie fell to the ground and cried her eyeballs out. She called Sophie who came straight away to keep her company.
Xavier stayed in the studio for the next few weeks preparing a song for Nathalie. He loved her so much but she wasn't making life easy for him, she clearly wasn't patient, but he couldn't loose her now, not now.
He had finally completed the song he had composed for her . He drove to her place the next day .On getting there, he had called her line, but Sophie had picked up telling him she didn't want to speak to him. He knocked on the door twice before Sophie answered. "Xavier she wouldn't speak to you" Sophie said sadly.
Xavier cleared his throat "At least, please help me give this to her"he said akwardly, handing over the CD to Sophie and he left with his heart forever crushed.
Not more than five hours later , Nathalie received a call from Xavier sister. She picked "Ada i wont still speak to him, even if you beg me" She said without greeting.
"Nathalie something bad has happened!"Ada cried.
Now Nathalie was scared. "What happened Ada?" she asked.
Ada sniffed"Xavier has been involved in an accident, we are at the hospital now, the doctors are not saying anything yet, i am scared" she admitted.
"What hospital is that?" Nathalie asked rushing to get her purse.
"St. Peters Hospital,our family's hospital" Ada sniffed again.
"I am coming right away" Nathalie said praying as she she rushed out of the house.
Nathalie arrived at the hospital thirty minutes later. She greeted Xavier's parent, they seemed disorganized. Nathalie herself wasn't in her right state of mind "Please God, let him come out alive" she prayed. She walked to Ada and held her hand. She needed someone to hold right now.
They waited for an hour before the doctors walked up to them, with his shoulders sagged. The worse had happened. Nathalie prayed not, she still had hope.
"I am sorry, Xavier did not make it" the doctor voiced out Nathalie's worse nightmare. She fell to the ground. She felt empty, she had lost him for good.
"I want to see him" Xavier's mother shouted. "I need to see my only son" She said crying. Nathalie's world had gone blank. She was empty. It was her fault. If she had let him in today, he wouldn't have died.
They were taken to see Xavier's body. They were all crying but Nathalie couldn't find the voice to cry, she didn't know how to start crying. She felt the tears slipping down her eyes, she was finding it hard to breathe. She went to his body and held him.
"Please Xavier i would wait for you, i am ready to wait, come back to me" she pleaded. She cried on his body but not a sound came through her lips. The nurses had to drag her off Xavier's body.
Nathalie was taken home by Ada who was also in a bad state. Nathalie cried and cried until there was no tears coming through her eyes. That was when she saw the CD placed on her table. Sophie had left it there for Nathaloe to decide on what to do with it.
Nathalie felt a huge part of her had died with Xavier. She took the CD and played. His voice gave her comfort. This voice that she believed would hunt her forever.
She picked out a statement from the song "I would love you eternally, now and forever" she mourned even harder and this time her voice had come out. Things would never be the same without him, that she knew.

■■■■■■■■■■■THE END■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Okay i completed today and i am pretty happy about it.

Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett Heemah lsofdk Smellymouth
Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingRex1:
I read that fast or is it a short piece?
I was pretty drained yesterday, plus m using my phone to type now, its different from when using my laptop
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Emmyedes:
Nice story. Keep it coming pls...... List i forget,,, if u don't update today,,,,, be expecting an I.E.D explosive device at your door step. ... Wish i know where u live. Nice story.
Lolz. Thank you. I have updated already, there's no need for the explosive

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
skarlett:

Thanks for standing up for me

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
pablobellins:
Your choice although the story is completed now.

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thanks for standing up for me

no p dearie, I'm ur fan cheesy wink
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2016
skarlett:

no p dearie, I'm ur fan cheesy wink
Awww. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2016
awwwn! I just knew nathalie's impatience was going to lead to something tragic. This is so so sad cry cry cry

Good job lerie, as usual you rock! wink now where is pablobellins undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers / Lady Of The Pack (18+) / Amina Mama Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.