Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? (1609 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by mamagee3(f): 3:29am On Apr 04, 2016
How do men control tough looking women. By tough I mean women that have a strong attitude?
Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by VickyRotex(f): 4:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Huh!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2016
They are the easiest... Most tyms they are soFt inside... Up Front tough attitude can be to mask the fact tat they are insecure sad
Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by 100Cents: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Not this bullshit again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2016
they use the remote btw their thighs grin
Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by ATMC(f): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Control? You don't control a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Its not a matter of how, its a matter of tolerance. There are different kinda men as there are different kinda women. D best way is to let such a woman feel she's in control especially if she's not gonna change. Guess that's why u named urself after d nigerian actress mamagee; she has a record of being tough even in d home as her son confirms it. She's a no-nonsense woman.

But you as a person, u're not tough at all. U just think you are. You're vulnerable and have delicate emotions. What u need is lots of love that will change u.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by obiorathesubtle: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2016
grin

iono o.. But I think this is actually a good question..

Anyway.. Some men differ from others.. Some keep up what they're doing because of countenance... after they've met the tough looking woman(who could be rude, and has done several things to em)

others keep changing their strategies, till they get to the soft part of her heart(that is.. If her heart is as tough as her looks)..
Then, they can influence to a certain extent, her behaviour..

But I don't think total "control" is possible..

Decker, what do you think?
Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Dklef(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Tough women?

You can do that with you tv remoter cheesy
Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Hysmady(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
They control them with xbox controller pad...
Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by pussyeater(m): 1:51am On Apr 05, 2016
mamagee3:
How do men control tough looking women. By tough I mean women that have a strong attitude?
They use remote control... undecided How come you are so Daft?
Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Decker, what do you think?

No matter how tough a woman is, she is still a woman. And every woman has an innate desire to be controlled and to pay submission to a "manly" man. And being manly, embodies: the character of being assertive, being able to lead and take control, the ability to draw respect from others, being bold, strong, smart, successful and powerful.

So to answer your question, if a man is manly, and he knows his right and where he stands as the man in the relationship, and he performs his duties, diligently, the so called tough woman would have no other choice but to be submissive to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 06, 2016
I can't be "controlled"

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I can't be "controlled"
Yhu consider yhur self a "tough" woman??

Re: How Do Men Control Tough-looking Women? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yhu consider yhur self a "tough" woman??
She said she meant strong attitude.
I'm assuming she means strong willed .....that's I

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Prayers. / Funny As Couple Marriage Ended In One Week Because Of Toothpaste / Photos: Guys, Check Out This Lady's Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.