Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

"If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh (34334 Views)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settleā€ / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
IF wizKID HAD SOME SENSE
Kai wizKID,
I'm not a fan of yours and I only know one of your songs, "Holla at your boy", and I basically just know not more than five lines of that whole song. I'm only excited that you are young and supposedly doing good for yourself but I have never used your story to motivate anyone because I don't particularly take notice of you or you don't readily come to mind in stuffs like that. And I believe I'm safer not to have ever used it because with this season of making young gullible baby mama's, most of my listeners would have felt a tinge of disappointment that your story was ones used to motivate them, thank goodness I didn't. Nature just knows what your next days would be.
Can you imagine the senselessness of your reply to Nigeria's Dearest Linda Ikeji who isn't a kid. Did you ever allow your drunken self to take charge of the safe person you claim to be? How come you insulted her for not having a man in her life and used it as a condition to mark her completeness? I'm very sure you would have wanted her to make babies illegitimately. She can actually but chose not to. She is a grown Diva and cannot submit to almost-men. It is a very dangerous and poisonous thing to ever think of and how much more executing.
You mentioned 'a lady's urinary outlet without respect . the kind of outlet where you popped out your head many years ago, the inlet of your Dad's third leg where he rides through, rumbles and thimbles till he is full. Meanwhile you ride in and out of that exciting location illegally. You lure cheap ladies to your six-spring bed and dig and dig until you release your almost-sperm, then you stop and feel like you just hammered. You feel so good at exploiting the weaknesses of young chaps and even went ahead to freely give them pregnancies without doing things right via proper marriage. Take it or crush your tattooed body, you are no way better than Divacious Linda Ikeji. She married her laptop and soon, her wedding bells will ring. She is taking her time to make the choice. Marriage is a life and shouldn't be a box where people are pushed into.
Your young blood cells are misdirecting you and you found pleasure in speedy sex escapades. Sleep all you can in the secret and call an innocent Diva a hoe. She is a hoe in a different context, boy. She is the kind of hoe that'd pulls out weeds from farmlands. She is a hoe that helps rural farmers who have no access to tractors to still cultivate vegetables and tubers so that we can still make afang soup, porridge yam. I'm sure you never knew that a hoe has good purposes beyond the lies of the context of your personal opinion. You are a mad DOG. Maybe .
To further help your brain which I think is full of Cashew nuts, being single is not a bad thing. One can be single and satisfied. For now, Linda is single, sassy and satisfied. Her sassiness and secured self throws a punch on your fair face. You can't comprehend how in the world she makes money, buys shoes (I love shoes, too) and ripped pants without the consent of a male god. She is sassy and if that upsets you, you can uproot yourself from here and plant yourself in Iran where you might feel at home.
And just to let you know, I'm typing this seated on a water cistern.
I don't have any spare time to craft these paragraphs outside my toilet. You are that important. Yes. You are never worthy of emulation for any purposeful Nigerian youth. Linda is. I'm in awe of her achievements and benevolence. She is an Angel. It's not that easy for Angels to ride freely in a world where flesh and blood resides.
A concerned educator,
TG.
ThankGod Eboh

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1046255942102922&id=378378918890631&p=20&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6269592045361357407%3Amf_story_key.-2280535492508707873

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Most stupid write up of the century...sentiment of d'highest,,,,,no blame 2 linda 4 all fake news abt wizkid collctin moni nt goin 2 d show but all blames 2 wizkd 4 insultin......
This is not ur duty to judge. We all make mistakes, besides Linda had some bad words for him too, talking about u don't know wizkid songs or listen to it , Nigga wat do u listen to? Kid is d best in d industry right now nd inspired nd revolutionized d industry even signing nd helping other artists to grow #starboyent#...
If you call wizzy a kid, then u're a clown and wat do we call Linda?
Hypocrite, seeking attention.

312 Likes 33 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by grbgrb4(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
dear nairalanders i give to you josephamstrong1

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by hatux: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Smh undecided...
Na you create thread, na you dey counter am.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Where is Lalasticlala when you need him o

Wizkid is just an immature overgrown child that deserves no serious response.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
hatux:
Smh undecided...
Shud I swallow evrytn? Want the Original poster to see it here and hw she has made d'fool of herself. She might b Nairalander or guest rather.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by grbgrb4(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2016
hatux:
Smh undecided...
End time post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2016
grbgrb4:
dear nairalanders i give to you josephamstrong1

Hahaha...lol,
let 'em bring it on.
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by upko1: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Bullshit!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by sinaj(f): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Make una de here de kill una self undecided

M sure Linda posted her trash from her air conditioned room, nd Wiskid from his Porsche car sad

Op where did post diz crap frm,
I bet u used hand fan when u were typing diz epistle lipsrsealed

Make u no go find work do diz morning undecided

De drink panadol for person headache sad

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2016
sinaj:

M sure Linda posted her trash from her air conditioned room, nd Wiskid from his Porsche car sad

I bet u used hand fan when u were type diz epistle lipsrsealed

Fear God my dear... It's too early.

2 Likes

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by bolseas(f): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmm. WC- Water Cistern..... I have been calling WC, Water System all these years.....I still be learner o....hehehehe

MODIFIED!

As corrected by Ranchoddas, Evina and several other well meaning people, Water Cistern is a water storage tank. Water Closet is a better description. ThankGod Eboh, please take note...

#Welearneveryday#

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by ba7man(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Summary of the whole drama;

Linda Ikeji : Wizkid given quit notice by landlord of building he claimed he owned.

Wizkid: My director slept with you, your p*ssy stinks. At my age you had nothing.

Linda Ikeji : Wizkid's Porshe was bought on hire purchase.

Wizkid : Your p*ssy stinks, i bought 2 Porsches, I have a Bentley, G wagon, bought my mum a home.

Conclusion : Wizkid hasn't explained why he lied about the house he claimed he bought in the first place, why should he expect sane people to believe all what he's claiming now?

I know being a celebrity is show business so they do more "showing" than the "business".

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by RichYoungNigga: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
I can smell your dumbness from my computer.
Wizkid charges 1.5 million per show and he does like 3 shows on a busy week and at least 1 show on a dry week.
Glo ambassadorship worth over 40 million naira.
Pepsi ambassadorship worth over 40 million naira
And that old fowl Linda ikeji claimed wizkid can't buy porches, houses in Lagos and California, & that his landlord gave him an eviction notice.

Even Skales, Patoranking, Tekno, Iyanya them have mansions all over the country, you think Wizkid can't buy a mansion in banana island

He's only 25.

I'm looking for a gateman and you must be 40 years old, i want you to feel bad how you're 40 years old and still poor while a 25 years old kid is worth millions of naira

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Integrityfarms(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
This Eboh of a guy Don go buy market wey no concern am!
Whiz kid fans go devour am now
#wetinconcernme

2 Likes

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by AntiWailer: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who paid him
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by ichidodo: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid....What a f**king arsehole.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by worlexy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by otijah(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
So wizkid no get sense @op
Na u get sense abi?

3 Likes

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Smellymouth: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Haywhy433(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Like if you are in support of Wizkid.. Share for Aunty Linda

112 Likes 84 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by brainbox1000(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Okay
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by ayodiya: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
hmm
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by ylaa(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Mentcee(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
He's just a fooll.

2 Likes

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by dare2differ: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
sinaj:

I bet u used hand fan when u were typing diz epistle lipsrsealed

I used to think you had sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Fiwasayo(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na wa o grin linda is that you grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by brixton: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Our young boys are not worth emulations, imagine the short man devil openly talking about a woman' privates and even calling her mother a loser. Boy your mother is even a bigger loser for raising a forever kid like you.

All the losers that follow you should not bother to quote me coz I won't respond!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Beehshorp(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lmao... Hahahha.. Very silly write up.. How much dem wan pay u eh mr eboh.. And wetin consine us if u dey write from ur toilet?...
When linda was linked to dasukigate she defended herself even when she was posting fake bags so wetin consine una... He rented the haus and said he bought it and so.. Una no dey lie see dem hypocrites calling him fake ass and liar... Shuu.. Boys go dey bash am due to mere jealousy..

Baba nla dey defend himself his own way if he pain una make una block and unfollow him stop writing epistles..linda should block him too and make matter end.. Haus wey d guy fit buy ontop sef if una talk too much

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by rantmoniker(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
By the way, who is Thankgod Eboh. Does he sell fuel?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
am coming.
Re: "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh by WebSurfer(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest / Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together / Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.