Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (34726 Views)

El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Freksy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
egopersonified:
BLESSING OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA

1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave

2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out

3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs

4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel

5) No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off

6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online

7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies

cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions (omashe ooo)

9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies

10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones

11) Sex is good and long now for plenty housewives

12) Nigeria population would increase by 30% if light no waka cum back soon

culled from a friend's facebook page

These are positive changes, who says this government is not performing? ...LOL
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by kinmarax: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
@ number 11, How will you enjoy the s*x without light? Have you ever hammered kpekus in darknes, hot weather and under the influence of mosquitoes? Try it and give us feedback, you will kniw its not a blessing
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by skyman200(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians are laughing in suffering so bad.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by adroitvezy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
sexaddict08:

so your primary school teacher didn't tell you that 'everything that has disadvantage also has advantage'?...
suegbe like you for ur mind now na only you go primary school. I can see ur teacher taught u well but you being a dumb pupil you forgot to learn manners. You need to go back to creche and start all over again MUMU.

Never quote me in your life again except if wan make thunder strike you.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by HeavenTree: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
MY FELLOW CITIZENS, FELLOW COMPATROITS AND FELLOW NIGERIANS. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY, TIMES IS TICKING. RECORDS ARE KEPT, DAYS ARE NUMBERED. WHETHER YOU ARE A MEMBER OF APC, OR A ZOMBIE, OR A WAILER,OR PMB BROTHER OR SISTER. WE ALL KNOW GEJ WAS A BAD MAN, ACCEPTED. NEVER LET GEJ HISTORY BE A SNARE TO YOUR PARTY. NOW TELL PMB TO BUILD US A REFINERY BEFORE HIS TENURE EXPIRES. IF NOT,EH..HE WILL EVER BE IN THE BLACK BOOKS OF HISTORY. I REPEAT AGAIN LETS UNITE AND PRESSURE THIS GOVT TO GIVE US AT LEAST 4 MODULAR REFINERIES LESS HIS ERA WILL END AS A BLACK ERA. I ADVICE.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
are u blind, cant u read to understand, that, they is a blessing for d scarcity of everything, even forex scarcity. God bless pmb

2016 is your year of divine postponements! Say Amen!
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by buchibrand(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Mikecress: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by neuroneXY(m): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2016
in my area we use light 4 more dan 20hours a day so little/less concern about fuel scarcity.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by emi14: 4:31am On Apr 08, 2016
You're fooling yourself
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by queenfav(f): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2016
no time for yeye waka.

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 08, 2016
egopersonified:
BLESSING OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA

1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave

2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out

3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs

4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel

5) No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off

6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online

7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies

cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions (omashe ooo)

9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies

[s]
10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones[/s]

11) Sex is good and long now for plenty housewives

12) Nigeria population would increase by 30% if light no waka cum back soon

culled from a friend's facebook page
God doesn't need your prayer mosque attendance, its for our own good
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by nigeria005(m): 5:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Nigeria will soon be better...just a matter of time wink
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by nigeria005(m): 5:58am On Apr 08, 2016
sai baba[color=#006600][/color] cool
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

2016 is your year of divine postponements! Say Amen!
may ur destiny be ruin d way ur ineffectual hero ruin nigeria, dont say amen
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
may ur destiny be ruin d way ur ineffectual hero ruin nigeria, dont say amen

what is destiny?

Which hero are you talking about? I don't do political party.. Holy brother?

Nigerians were moving in peace and managing their lives...only APC came...all of a sudden things changed (shey na APC discover the ruins abi na dem dig out the ruins ni?
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Brainless home based Nigerians, you guys are still waiting for us to come home to tell you what to do.

Ndi Ara.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by sexaddict08(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
adroitvezy:

suegbe like you for ur mind now na only you go primary school. I can see ur teacher taught u well but you being a dumb pupil you forgot to learn manners. You need to go back to creche and start all over again MUMU.

Never quote me in your life again except if wan make thunder strike you.

you must be dealing with anger issues. I don't argue with mad/dangerous people. bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photos / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.