Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244582 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by HOPE8888(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
yes

Still don't get you. Local government certificate?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by HOPE8888(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Just go to your Local Government, meet the Secretary or Personal Assistant to your Local Government Chairman and tell him/her that you need a Letter of recommendation from the Chairman.That can be done under one day.Between, which University did you get your offer from?

Do you mean as a guarantor?

What about the issue of local government letter itself or can I use local government certificate for that?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by HOPE8888(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adazlolly:
Good morning, I also have Geology BSc cert. Learnt Aberdeen is only for first class. Please can you connect me with this email Maryukwuoma@gmail.com.? Been trying na send a blank mail here and it's not going. Please I seriously need your help on this. Interested in MSc pet. Engineering. Please help a sis...

Check out chemical engineering, Nottingham University
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Khez: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Juve4:
A good one. I have somebody that is currently in Canada for same Nddc Post Graduate scholarship.

Pls can we get in touch with him? To see how far his school takes to give admission?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Intelligentdude(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
sarahade:

I have an offer from the university of Manchester
I just spoke with them at the LG and they said I will pay 7500 to government and 5k for administration fee. How true is this
Before warri people scam me o
Lol,I won't be surprise though. Don't you have a relative working in your Local Government Council?You contacted them officially, so they answered officially.Contact them personally and you will see the change.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dyydxx: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Lol,I won't be surprise though. Don't you have a relative working in your Local Government Council?You contacted them officially, so they answered officially.Contact them personally and you will see the change.

Lols grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Intelligentdude(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
sarahade:

I have an offer from the university of Manchester
I just spoke with them at the LG and they said I will pay 7500 to government and 5k for administration fee. How true is this
Before warri people scam me o
How many weeks did Manchester University take before your admission letter came out?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
HOPE8888:

Still don't get you. Local government certificate?
state of origin certificate showing ur local government, go to ur state's liason office if u are in anoda state for that.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by desertboom(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
My problem is getting the admission letter, I will be deeply grateful to see someone be of help
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sarahade(f): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Intelligentdude:

They said the 7500 is compulsory thaat everyone is paying it
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sarahade(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Intelligentdude:
How many weeks did Manchester University take before your admission letter came out?

A month
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
I got my Coventry admission in less than a week, though it was late last year I applied. So I think I would advice peeps who haven't gotten admission to apply there. Also Newcastle didn't take long. So I guess anyone who makes an application this week, should be able to get his offer letter right bfor d closing date of d nddc. So start TODAY.. make researches and be sure d institutions av d course u want
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
And as for d Recommendation letter, any easier way if getting it asides going to ones LGA? Has anyone tried the Liaison offices of their states?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by HOPE8888(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
state of origin certificate showing ur local government, go to ur state's liason office if u are in anoda state for that.

Ok, I have that already... Tnx man... Good to go then.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Khez: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
can help u wit admission letter from my university here in Russia, ull get it tommorrow, thru email, ull use it for application, after d whole process then ull start looking for admission letter from ur skool of choice

Pls bro, can you send me too pls?

Okafor.km@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by greatdave(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
can help u wit admission letter from my university here in Russia, ull get it tommorrow, thru email, ull use it for application, after d whole process then ull start looking for admission letter from ur skool of choice
Bros...dave_2great@yahoo.com needs it. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
University of Bradford a d Westminster gives quick admission. In less than 2weeks but o e thing I hate I hate about UK is their no further stay rule
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Juve4(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2016
okay i will try and get her contact.
Khez:

Pls can we get in touch with him? To see how far his school takes to give admission?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Slymonster:
why not let us know since so we could apply for schools and get admission,how do you get admission now in any foreign school when falls admission is close mostly by this April.. rubbish

nddc post graduate application always comes out first thing in the year....every year.....if you were interested you would have gotten your admission letters from overseas university and waited.....most British universities cost nothing to apply if you have tour relevant documents available............make your findings instead of talking
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2016
agongajoseph:
in 2013, I applied without, I was called for d computer based exam, just dat I hadn't served at dat time so I was disqualified at d interview, apply without, but having an admission letter is d best, but u shud av been expecting n b prepared for this earlier on.
even last year...true....you can apply without...you just have to be sure you have it by the time you are called for oral interview
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2016
YelloweWest:
Can I apply of I've already started school?
NO.......clearly States NOT ELIGIBLE if you have enrolled
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by YelloweWest: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
sokarsenal:

NO.......clearly States NOT ELIGIBLE if you have enrolled
That's just wickedness. Where will one get admission from within 3weeks? Why not help those that have already started??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2016
agongajoseph:
Dat isn't true, I am a witness, I have nobody in Govt, it is free n fair, they don't remove names, dey only add, for example we were 200 successful scholars initially out of 5,000 dat applied, but 20 names dat didn't sit for d exam were added, making it 220

please bro I need to ask you some certain questions not necessarily related to this scholarship
please could you send me a mail to

sokababab@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2016
dyydxx:

Geology, 2.2

I don't want RGU had a cousin who went there and it was a disaster. Don't even want scotland. Am looking at either Geology or Energy management or Project Management. But since I had a 2.2 I learnt it might be difficult or so.

Robert Gordon is a no no for any one with a 2.2......it was clearly stated,,,,,,Students from Nigeria should have a minimum 2.1
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dyydxx: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
sokarsenal:

Robert Gordon is a no no for any one with a 2.2......it was clearly stated,,,,,,Students from Nigeria should have a minimum 2.1

you can get it, it sorely depends on the course. My cousin who got admission there finished with a 2.2, even some of my friends so it's course dependent. I just don't like the school personally
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
YelloweWest:

That's just wickedness. Where will one get admission from within 3weeks? Why not help those that have already started??
when you don't know don't act like you know

a lot of UK universities give admissions in less than 2 weeks....if you have all the relevant documents

plus based on other years you don't necessarily need the admission before being shortlisted.....you only need the admission letter before the oral interview.....so if someone starts now and is successful in the CBT , he would have the admission letter by then
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2016
dyydxx:

you can get it, it sorely depends on the course. My cousin who got admission there finished with a 2.2, even some of my friends so it's course dependent. I just don't like the school personally

ya bro, Its course dependent...as always
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dannylng(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
sarahade:
Please is there a restriction on year of graduation. I graduated 2014 and I can't find it on the list. Thanks

we are on same boat; I don't know why though
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dandyspak: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please, am very much interested in the admission letter. My email is Dandisonabbey@gmail.com. Please, help me. Thanks
agongajoseph:
agongajoseph:
agongajoseph:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Omero(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can one apply for Phd without admission letter yet? response plz.Tanx.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dannylng:

we are on same boat; I don't know why though
Same Boat Mehn...what's d way out with this situation?? Anyone with a clue??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
sarahade:
Please is there a restriction on year of graduation. I graduated 2014 and I can't find it on the list. Thanks
This exactly.... Please someone should throw some light on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.