Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:26 PM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244045 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by eddd: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mehn! I forgot my intl passport in Lagos.pls those dat have written, were dey strict on provision of id ?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by memstickk(f): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
memstickk:
Hi House,
Please those that filled Engineering Project Management Msc, where your questions Engineering based or purely Project Management??

you chose Engineering Project Management as your MSc. course??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Ezyp(m): 1:21am On Jun 03, 2016
sokarsenal:

and FYI......he sees everything on this thread....

Bros are you Mr. Godson? (I strongly feel so).....
If truly as you wrote : I SET THE QUESTIONS. Then Bros you wicked oo.....the engineering no be beans oo.. .but then there are so many flaws
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 1:47am On Jun 03, 2016
toprealman:
May contradictory info flying around. Heard maths, English and now logic!!!!
Your environmental àbuna, was it mixed or 100% environmental questions?
I wrote engineering
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by abrahujaa(m): 4:19am On Jun 03, 2016
For those who are yet to write commit your ways unto the Lord and he will direct your paths. Good luck and Gods grace to us all

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Gpearll: 4:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Good morning, I studied and chose mechanical Engineering. I will be writing this morning by 8.00am, please can you help out with yesterday's questions and what to expect in my own field. Thank you so much[quote][/quote]. My email is omo.oghogho@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Professorgome, sokarenal and others in the house, do you have any idea when the interviews will be?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dexter1983(m): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2016
All is well
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by clementworld(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2016
eddd:
Mehn! I forgot my intl passport in Lagos.pls those dat have written, were dey strict on provision of id ?

Yeah, they sounded like they were at first, but later didn't even check ids.

Be safe tho...get urs scanned n sent, at least have a photocopy. Cheers!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by clementworld(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Ezyp:

If truly as you wrote : I SET THE QUESTIONS. Then Bros you wicked oo.....the engineering no be beans oo.. .but then there are so many flaws

Loll. grin grin
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2016
rogerdavid:
Professorgome, sokarenal and others in the house, do you have any idea when the interviews will be?
Usually two weeks after exams. But can't really say for sure, since everything is taking new dimension. Just relax, you will be communicated.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Goodluck to the people writing today. The Almighty God will see you through. If the questions are tough, just do guess work. You can decide to use a particular alphabet throughout, i.e 1=A, 2=A, 3=A. Sometime ago, somebody tried it and succeeded. LOL.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by eddd: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2016
clementworld:

Yeah, they sounded like they were at first, but later didn't even check ids. Funny ppl.

Be safe tho...get urs scanned n sent, at least have a photocopy. Cheers!
thanks 4 d tip bro..u'r blessed
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by eesquare(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Good morning everyone, I'm really happy over the way we've been trying to help ourselves on this platform. Its wonderful.
But we can do better, people who wrote yesterday can share the questions they met (as much as they can remember) so that others can prepare better. We don't always get opportunities to help others so let's make use of the few we get.
Please guys, try a little kindness... I know everyone is hussling for cash but ask yourself: if I don't share these questions with him because he didnt roger me, what do I really benefit?
A SINGLE GOOD DEED IS BETTER THAN A THOUSAND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by eesquare(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Lamexx(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2016
eesquare:
Good morning everyone, I'm really happy over the way we've been trying to help ourselves on this platform. Its wonderful.
But we can do better, people who wrote yesterday can share the questions they met (as much as they can remember) so that others can prepare better. We don't always get opportunities to help others so let's make use of the few we get.
Please guys, try a little kindness... I know everyone is hussling for cash but ask yourself: if I don't share these questions with him because he didnt roger me, what do I really benefit?
A SINGLE GOOD DEED IS BETTER THAN A THOUSAND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Bros u think you can smartly coerce people to give you "expo" abi. Forget it. Don't expect people who scored 7 or 11 or even 21 over 50 to tell you exactly what questions came out. Let everyone be on even keel so that NDDC will use their head to judge themselves on whether the biased nature of the engineering question to favor electrical engineers is good and possibly lower cut offs.

If am to help you, I would say don't waste your time with current affairs and verbal practice. Concentrate on Maths, Computer and your field. My 20kobo. If your field is Mechanical, Chemical or any other Engineering, expect your field based questions to be Electrical Engineering based. I can't say for Environmental but I think Environmental guys had better performance at least I saw someone with 28/50.

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Ezyp:

HAHA....don't you know a joke when you see one....but HE sees everything

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sheggy13(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
xcellinking:

Much of binary, little of boolean algebra, and binary again
U mean normal binary conversions to decimal and all that? no stuffs on other areas like Architecture, Networking, Databases etc.Did u put in for Computer Science/Technology? Pls reply asap.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Lamexx:

Bros u think you can smartly coerce people to give you "expo" abi. Forget it. Don't expect people who scored 7 or 11 or even 21 over 50 to tell you exactly what questions came out. Let everyone be on even keel so that NDDC will use their head to judge themselves on whether the biased nature of the engineering question to favor electrical engineers is good and possibly lower cut offs.

If am to help you, I would say don't waste your time with current affairs and verbal practice. Concentrate on Maths, Computer and your field. My 20kobo. If your field is Mechanical, Chemical or any other Engineering, expect your field based questions to be Electrical Engineering based. I can't say for Environmental but I think Environmental guys had better performance at least I saw someone with 28/50.

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Lamexx:

Seriously? You saw someone that had 7 and 11?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Lamexx:

are
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by logho: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
For those wtiting for Medical read of Cardiomyopathy,anesthetics,etc.....The questions were 100% medical case study.My advise is dont let the questions scare you,do your best and let God take control.Cheers

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by texrem(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
logho:
For those wtiting for Medical read of Cardiomyopathy,anesthetics,etc.....The questions were 100% medical case study.My advise is dont let the questions scare you,do your best and let God take control.Cheers

NICE ONE BRO...ATLEAST IT HELPS MEDICAL STUDENTS TO KNOW THE DIRECTION QUESTIONS WILL BE COMING OUT FROM..
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Tonei: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Na wa o....abi nobdy from geology write this exam for this thread
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
logho:

Thanks logho
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Obsc: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
God please let my 28 fly..Amen
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by chime4u2: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
I scored 38. Going for engineering. Any hope for me?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by executivegej: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls be clear.
Are the questions purely : Maths, English and Field of study?

Or is it another way round? Or Purely field-of-study based?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by JERRYNIL: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
one of my old school mate jxt called me now that he scored 40 after collecting all the information of the questions that came out yesterday. he came around that yesterday and he wrote his exam this morning, so many of them like that and he confirmed it that most of them scored 40 and above while most pple of yesterday were struggling to score 20. This is jxt unfair!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abodyny that scored or that knows any one that scored 23/50 under computer science. I think that's the highest I've seen so far.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
i think the cut-off will be according to states. from my observation abia, akwaibom, bayelsa, crossriver and some deltans wrote yday. It will continue in that order till saturday, so if you are from a different state from your friend, no cause for alarm it will only raise the cut off for their state. and i supposed every state have their slots and the cut off will be made based on the state performance. This is my opinion though
JERRYNIL:
one of my old school mate jxt called me now that he scored 40 after collecting all the information of the questions that came out yesterday. he came around that yesterday and he wrote his exam this morning, so many of them like that and he confirmed it that most of them scored 40 and above while most pple of yesterday were struggling to score 20. This is jxt unfair!

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (85) (Reply)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.