Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244714 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jiksman3: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=sokarsenal post=44531255]

please did you submit scanned copies of ALL these documents while applying:

international passport
undergraduate certificate
transcripts

I didn't submit international passport and transcript oooo
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
University of Bradford and Westminster too is easy to get admission
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=jiksman3 post=44533340][/quote]

Thank you very much bro.....I appreciate
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tsamo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Parkac:
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2016 Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme.

INTRODUCTION
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.

The Scheme is for applicants with relevant Bachelor's/Master's Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
i. Engineering.
ii. Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded).
iii. Computer Science/Technology.
iv. Geology.
v. Geosciences.
vi. Environmental Sciences.
vii. Agriculture.
viii. Environmental or Gas/Oil Law.
ix. Project Management.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master's Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor's written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community /clan.
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA
c. First Class Traditional Ruler
d. High Court Judge.
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
7. Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.

MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
a. Recent passport photograph
b. Local Government identification letter.
c. Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
d. Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
e. N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.

DEADLINE:
All completed applications must be submitted on or before Friday 22nd April, 2016.

Source: http://campusportalng.com/scholarships/apply-nddc-postgraduate-scholarship/11700/
I believe one can tender an offer in Biotechnology as a medical sciences... Also talking about admission letter, I only hold an offer.. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
sokarsenal:

Bro.....u can inbox me any material u have got bro......diggy2gud@gmail.com.....God bless you.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
sokarsenal:

Bro......u can inbox me any material u have got on this.....diggy2gud@gmail.com....thanks and God bless u.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
agongajoseph:
yes, that's y u shud choose a skool dat isn't that expensive

Bro kindly inbox me any material that u think will be useful for this....diggy2gud@gmail. com....God bless u.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
diggy4real:

Bro kindly inbox me any material that u think will be useful for this....diggy2gud@gmail. com....God bless u.

its dragnet kind of stuff, verbal aptitude, quantitative aptitude, n reasoning, 50 questions to answer in 60mins
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Jbond(m): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2016
agongajoseph:
No its not, meet a lawyer, anybody wit a stamp can vouche for u
Please this guarantor's form or letter ish, does it mean one must travel to his or her clan or village to get a letter from them? Or is there an alternative? Please a detailed response will be appreciated.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Jbond:
Please this guarantor's form or letter ish, does it mean one must travel to his or her clan or village to get a letter from them? Or is there an alternative? Please a detailed response will be appreciated.
u mean the local govt identification letter? it can be obtained in ur state's Liaison office, that is if u are in anoda state.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Jbond(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
agongajoseph:
u mean the local govt identification letter? it can be obtained in ur state's Liaison office, that is if u are in anoda state.
No nt local govt id letter,u said certificate of ID cn cover for that, I meant this one:
Guarantor's written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community /clan.
b. Chairman of the LGA
d. High Court Judge.

Must one travel to his or her state for it?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Jbond:
No nt local govt id letter,u said certificate of ID cn cover for that, I meant this one:
Guarantor's written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community /clan.
b. Chairman of the LGA
d. High Court Judge.

Must one travel to his or her state for it?
I went to my States Liaison officer, he wrote a letter on behalf of my LGA chairman, u can as well travel down to ur village in get a letter from a traditional ruler.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Jbond(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
agongajoseph:
I went to my States Liaison officer, he wrote a letter on behalf of my LGA chairman, u can as well travel down to ur village in get a letter from a traditional ruler.
Thnks for your response,i will try nd gt d letter frm the liaision office frm the state I am right now,cos travelling to my LGA is not possible.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
agongajoseph:
its dragnet kind of stuff, verbal aptitude, quantitative aptitude, n reasoning, 50 questions to answer in 60mins

I guess is not dragnet DAT sets it....or is it?....Or is it that dragnet style was copied?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
agongajoseph:

Bro pls I need admission pls . I intended studying MSc in project management pls mg email address ruemu77@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Please guys in the final printout after clicking submit, is there suppose to be a picture of myself there?

Mine is showing x inside a square box that looks like an image is supposes to be there
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2016
stepo707:
Please guys in the final printout after clicking submit, is there suppose to be a picture of myself there?

Mine is showing x inside a square box that looks like an image is supposes to be there

maybe the "x" means that the page didn't load properly maybe the internet connection was slow...MAYBE

anyways I want to ask you if there was a form or any printout after you click submit
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by desertboom(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2016
sokarsenal:

when you don't know don't act like you know

a lot of UK universities give admissions in less than 2 weeks....if you have all the relevant documents

plus based on other years you don't necessarily need the admission before being shortlisted.....you only need the admission letter before the oral interview.....so if someone starts now and is successful in the CBT , he would have the admission letter by then
Thanks for the info, I am a little bit relax as my school is on strike and there is no way to get transcript to enable me apply.
Again, what about the written consent of good conduct? Can one submit it later? Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Let me go apply at Coventry
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by schneider01: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Two weeks free French Training @ Schneider institute

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by HOPE8888(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
agongajoseph:

Where can I get Ondo State Liason office in Lagos?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by NairaSea23: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bro Pls can you contact me on ? Sent you a PM earlier but no reply yet.

agongajoseph:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sarahade(f): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
as well travel down to ur village in get a letter
agongajoseph:
agongajoseph:
Please ddid you pay for the letter. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
desertboom:

Thanks for the info, I am a little bit relax as my school is on strike and there is no way to get transcript to enable me apply.
Again, what about the written consent of good conduct? Can one submit it later? Thanks

you don't need transcripts or degree certificate to get an offer in university of Portsmouth or Coventry university.....just statement of result , academic referee, personal statement and waec result to show English proficiency

apply now get your admission before Friday
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by desertboom(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
sokarsenal:

you don't need transcripts or degree certificate to get an offer in university of Portsmouth or Coventry university.....just statement of result , academic referee, personal statement and waec result to show English proficiency

apply now get your admission before Friday

Thanks for the head up, my prefered course is at the University of Salford. Msc - Health, Safety and Environment. I am sorry, is it the same procedure with Salford?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 5:03am On Apr 14, 2016
sokarsenal:

maybe the "x" means that the page didn't load properly maybe the internet connection was slow...MAYBE

anyways I want to ask you if there was a form or any printout after you click submit

Yes a printout
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bubu91: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2016
agongajoseph:
No its not, meet a lawyer, anybody wit a stamp can vouche for u
Hello, please can i just go to any high court (or court) and ask a lawyer to stamp it for me? Is it the same process of getting an affidavit? Please explain because I am having problems getting this guarantor's letter. Thanks so much
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2016
desertboom:

Thanks for the head up, my prefered course is at the University of Salford. Msc - Health, Safety and Environment. I am sorry, is it the same procedure with Salford?

sorry, I didn't apply for salford.... even if it used to be my original choice to.

I found the procedures too strenous
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2016
bubu91:

Hello, please can i just go to any high court (or court) and ask a lawyer to stamp it for me? Is it the same process of getting an affidavit? Please explain because I am having problems getting this guarantor's letter. Thanks so much

I saw the notification of the message you tried sending......but unfortunately the email address I used for Nairaland is no more functional......so I didn't see the content of your message
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by osexce: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good evening guys, please can someone help me clear something out here. My dad went to get the guarantor's letter from LG council and the secretary signed the letter, now am wondering if the secretary signing could make it invalid since they said it has to come from the LG chairman
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by oyakhilomedest: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
I have the same letter from my Local Govt.Since the secretary signed on his behalf.It shouldn't be an issue.Mine clearly stated "For the chairman".
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
agongajoseph:

Bro.....I really need to ask you some questions on the nature of this CBT....please .....kindly add me up on whatsapp 07062150840....sorry for the stress...is very important to me that's why am keen on this....expecting to chat with you soon....God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.