Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244491 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Jayroland: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Good morning peeps, pls is there an alternative for birth certificate? Is there anyway one can get another birth certificate asap?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by mrmofasa(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
sokarsenal:

maybe the "x" means that the page didn't load properly maybe the internet connection was slow...MAYBE

anyways I want to ask you if there was a form or any printout after you click submit

I fall i the same category as stepo707 but I am unsure if it is that important. I have sent an email to NDDC though. . .hoping that they respond before the deadline.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by mrmofasa(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jayroland:
Good morning peeps, pls is there an alternative for birth certificate? Is there anyway one can get another birth certificate asap?

Hope you have Declaration of Age?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by engrgabok64: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have the current past questions. And there is no time again. Call or chat with me via whatzapp on 07015705529 to get it at an affordable price. Hurry and get it now. Goodluck everyone.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by engrgabok64: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
ussybaba:
thanks M.ed first
I have the current past questions. And there is no time again. Call or chat with me via whatzapp on 07015705529 to get it at an affordable price. Hurry and get it now. Goodluck everyone.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrmofasa:

I fall i the same category as stepo707 but I am unsure if it is that important. I have sent an email to NDDC though. . .hoping that they respond before the deadline.
Is there anybody that has his/her picture displayed correctly?
I don't want to apply twice if not I would have loved to test on a fast internet from office
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jayroland:

From the hospital you were born now.or meet any rulz hospital and sort 5k
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
misterkay:
Did anybody receive a CONFIRMATION MAIL after submitting the application?
I did not .did anybody receive?
Also I noticed that from the phone numbers, the 0 was been removed each time.is that gonna be a problem?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dicapino: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
stepo707:

I did not .did anybody receive?
Also I noticed that from the phone numbers, the 0 was been removed each time.is that gonna be a problem?

No!!!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2016
sokarsenal:

same with everyone's application I know of......I think it would be hard to get a system or scanner that scans in GIF format......they scan mostly in TIF, JPEG/JPG, PDF format.....VERY VERY HARD......but if you upload a passport in PDF format you can't go to the next page and it shows " use JPEG and GIF format only" in the space for passport......so I'm pretty sure JPEG is accepted........... I guess you all uploaded in JPEG format?
any laptop can change easily convert to gif. Use paint if need be.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2016
toprealman:
any laptop can change easily convert to gif. Use paint if need be.

ya.....that problem has been solved.....but GIF or not the picture doesn't show
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by purplesummer(f): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Jayroland:

Go to National Population Commission
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2016
sokarsenal:

ya.....that problem has been solved.....but GIF or not the picture doesn't show
its from your end I suppose. Just send it out....they will ask for the originals during interview I learnt. Good luck.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2016
someone should create a what's app group..... very necessary.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ebimarian: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
hello house, When will they release the shortlisted names?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by GeneralSnipper: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Hi Guyz,

Just noticed this morning that deadline has been postponed to Next Friday 29th April 2016. I guess this will help those who are yet to meet up with all the requirements.

For those having issues with the gif, google is always a good friend in situations like this. Just use the right words to search for help. In the search engine just type "jpeg to gif" you will be able to do the conversion easily. And yes my picture displayed on the page after I uploaded it.

I had a problem when I clicked the submit button. No reference was generated, I only saw a page with alpha-numeric characters which was more like an SQL query. I already contacted NDDC and they promised to work on that.

I wish everyone out here Good luck!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Intelligentdude(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Hello.How have you been?Have you been able to apply?Like submit and get your reference number
sarahade:
Can anyone help me out. I have all the requirements except for the guarantor form. Can someone help me on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2016
GeneralSnipper:
Hi Guyz,

Just noticed this morning that deadline has been postponed to Next Friday 29th April 2016. I guess this will help those who are yet to meet up with all the requirements.

I wish everyone out here Good luck!
Hello dear, please can you share any link to verify this so we don't take unwarranted risk.. Thank you.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by An0nimus: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Adazlolly:
Hello dear, please can you share any link to verify this so we don't take unwarranted risk.. Thank you.

Yes, It has been shifted to 29th.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tsamo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
sokarsenal:

what you should be praying for is to finish nysc and get your discharge certificate before oral interview.... assuming you are successful at the CBT.....it's during the oral interview u need the guarantor's letter and admission letter and nysc discharge certificate
pls my guarantor (traditional ruler) i was told do not have an email account and it's been marked as important, wt can i do??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sirnicson(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sirnicson(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
CAN I APPLY AGAIN WITH A CHOICE COURSE/UNIVERSITY OR CAN I CHANGE LATER PROBABLY AT THE INTERVIEW STAGE?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dyydxx: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
what i noticed was this

I did all, following the instructions to the letter. The picture appeared well when uploaded in gif format less than 50kb. When I submtted though, and got a success submission, the picture didn't show well. I was on a very fast connection so I am inclined to think it's from them. Anyway, I had a successful submission and have printed my reference code
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Ezyp(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
sirnicson:
CAN I APPLY AGAIN WITH A CHOICE COURSE/UNIVERSITY OR CAN I CHANGE LATER PROBABLY AT THE INTERVIEW STAGE?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
If you applied again then you have automatically disqualify yourself.....You can change at the interview
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sarahade(f): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Hello.How have you been?Have you been able to apply?Like submit and get your reference number

No I'm no longer interested I can't travel down to warri for something that is not sure jare. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Intelligentdude(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol,babe oooo.Persistence is the key regardless of past feedback.
sarahade:

No I'm no longer interested I can't travel down to warri for something that is not sure jare. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sarahade(f): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Lol,babe oooo.Persistence is the key regardless of past feedback.

It's with connection you will get the scholarship. I'm not trying to discourage anyone but I can't spend up to 10000 naira for this scholarship when I don't know any top official at nddc. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by itunu8(f): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
agongajoseph:
can help u wit admission letter from my university here in Russia, ull get it tommorrow, thru email, ull use it for application, after d whole process then ull start looking for admission letter from ur skool of choice

Ohh really.. So do u mean one can swap offer letter becos i got coventry buh i dont wanna go to UK. If i get my offer letter from another country.. Will they accept it even if its more expensive? And also at what point wil i no longer b able to Swap.
Secondly can one do oil and gas mgt and get d scholarshp cos i wonder y it wasnt listed as one of the accepted courses wyl pmt was.
Thirdly do u av a timetable on how the process will go so that i can plan myself and also follow up on the process.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
toprealman:
its from your end I suppose. Just send it out....they will ask for the originals during interview I learnt. Good luck.
so you mean your picture showed when you printed the "Application successful" page?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 5:41am On Apr 23, 2016
sokarsenal:

so you mean your picture showed when you printed the "Application successful" page?
was not so clear. Things like this bothers me not. The pic is for identification purpose ONLY. Everyone that applies gets invited for the test. There you show a proper means of identification. Go pop some bottles bruv.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Thermok: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Does anyone know where one can get genuine NDDC past questions?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
toprealman:
was not so clear. Things like this bothers me not. The pic is for identification purpose ONLY. Everyone that applies gets invited for the test. There you show a proper means of identification. Go pop some bottles bruv.
Really? Every one that applies? How did you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.