Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

You Can Be A Financial Success Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Be A Financial Success Online (855 Views)

Free Tools To Give You Financial Freedom On Internet / Cloud Computing And Financial Applications / Sap/oracle Vs Other Financial Software Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be A Financial Success Online by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2006
Let me just tell you that once you have got your education and good imagination, you can make money online without much sweat and without scams.

It is as simple as ABC and 123.

Get a free website and look for the bestselling products and services you can promote and market on your website and also add Google AdSense adverts on your website and finally spend only your free period everyday to attract visitors to your website through traffic exchange sites or pay to advertise your website on Google Adwords.

Then you can also spread the news about your website among your peers and others in your community by welcoming them to post greetings and announcements on your website for a small fee.

A website on campus life in Nigeria should be very beneficial.

The fact is you will make money and Akin Alabi is a good example of a Nigerian success story online.

A have a full website being developed for news and my domain has 200 subdomains and an example of one of the subdomains is http://montage.nigeriantimesinternational.com for movies and film stars. This website will attract adverts from most Nollywood producers and marketers and will even show trailers of their latest flicks.
I developed it just today within four hours. And I am still working on it.

Go and make things happen for the best!

God will favour you 24/7!

(1) (Reply)

Computers, Networks And Theft / Baba Ijesbu & Gsm Number / It Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.