Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

TKO Aluko Begs Fayose, Says I Want Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TKO Aluko Begs Fayose, Says I Want Peace (697 Views)

PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TKO Aluko Begs Fayose, Says I Want Peace by tolexy007(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Embattled former Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State, Mr TKO Aluko made a surprised appearance at Eko Hotel, Lagos to see Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Sources at the meeting said Aluko begged for forgiveness, prostrating and rolling on the ground for several minutes.

Aluko’s return to Fayose was facilitated by former Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Hon Dele Olugbemi.

After the closed door meeting, both Fayose and Aluko taked to the press.

After the press interview, a highly sobered Aluko was said to have wept profusely. At a point, he was said to have held the legs of one of Fayose’s associate and wept.

Here is part of the press interview:

Fayose: In politics, there will be issues and we have to resolve issues. For him to be here with me shows that there is peace.

(Aluko cuts in): There is peace

Fayose: there is a step forward beyond what he told you. Aluko came to see after all the incidents before now.

For him to be here shows that there is peace

Question: Are you at peace with him?

Fayose: Let me tell you, I am the father of the State. For whatever has happened I am the father and I should be seen as the father. I should see it as one of those things and accommodate everybody. If I leave him to the whole world, who will be there for him? Nobody. I am his father, I am his brother, whatever the past has held for all of us, I am still his father.

Question: Have you forgiven him?

Fayose: Well, you see, whether you are talking of forgiveness, Aluko remains my boy, my son. Like I said, whatever has happened, whatever he has said in public, there is time to move forward in life.

Question: are you giving conditions?

Aluko: No, No ooo. There is no condition.

You talk about betrayers in your interview…

Aluko: That what?

Question: That you were betrayed…

Aluko: But then, am I not standing beside him (Fayose) now?

Question: Have now rallied round to get what you want?

Aluko: No, this is not about position. This is about peace. This is about misunderstanding. This is about talking together. This is about family coming in, this is about well-meaning Nigerians stepping in and that is what we have achieved.

http://wazobiareporters.com/index.php/2016/04/04/tko-aluko-begs-fayose-says-i-want-peace-see-video/

Re: TKO Aluko Begs Fayose, Says I Want Peace by Alibesamuel: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Soon buhary, tinubu and fashola will follow

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Support Buhari’s Foreign Trips / Buhari's Funny China Trip / Photo From The Funeral Of Former Kebbi House Of Assembly Speaker, Habib Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.