Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! (1304 Views)

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria / Five Disadvantages Of Dating Ladies On Low Cut. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by hifaif1: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Dating a girl who has been heartbroken more than once is like entering into a prison. I will give you at least five reasons:

1. They Are Usually Overly Jealous: They always think their previous relationships crashed because they were not observant enough so the movements and interactions of their new mates will be heavily scrutinized!!! This will make the partner feel like they are in a prison!!!

2. They Are Always Overly Aggressive: In order not to lose their present partner, they fight aggressively to keep him!!!

3. They Are Mostly Bitter: It is always best for you to be the first man in a girl's life. At that time, they are always so sweet and respectful. But after they have gone through an heartbreak once or twice, they become bitter!!! You can only pity the next man that comes into their lives!!!

4. They Are Mostly Rude: With one or two heartbreaks, they assume that their gentility was the reason why they were taken for granted. In their next relationship, you will see them always making sure they don't take nonsense from their men!!! They become rude all in a bid not to be taken for granted!!!

5. They Are Fond Of Always Finding A Way To Bring Up The Past: They do this most of the time to abuse their present partner!!! If he doesn't do things the way they want it, they will mention that good aspect about their ex and use it against their present partner!!!

Bonus

They are always overly selfish because they are always of the opinion that their selflessness was one of the reasons why their love was taken for granted in their previous relationships!!!

Written by Hifaif1!!!

cc Lalasticlala!!! Obinascopy!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by funnynation(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Thank God Spicylate and Manxity02 never xprience heart break.. I no go worry sha..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by Destined2win: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Really? Never dated one.
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by ourkobo: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
I dey come
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by falconey(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by Dyt(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Funny
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by halfricanadian(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2016
True embarassed
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2016
THEY ARE THE NO SEX TILL OUR WEDDING NIGHT TYPE.
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by sandrahnaub(f): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
not all sha.... tongue
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2016
i agree from number 3 to 5, to an extent anyway, but the girls cant be blamed coz guys are not helping matters, when u see a girl who's doing her best to make u happy, u feel treating her like trash is d best, den she licks her wounds n tries to give another chance to another guy who claims he's d best and better than her ex, just for him to be even worse than her ex n her worst nightmare ever! now how do u think she wont be perpetually bitter?
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by otunbakplu(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THEY ARE THE NO SEX TILL OUR WEDDING NIGHT TYPE.

U ar right about that one...
And they ar always SHY...
Gosh..
I mean extreamly shy..
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by hannne(f): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
so true. and they find it difficult to trust again. always watching your every move. if possible, they don't love fully again because they believe the relationship can end anytime.

When my ex cheated on me, he was like I just wanted to pay her back in her own coin. I was like WTF!!! now, I am always scared or watchful of any Ex. The power of an Ex ;Dso true. and they find it difficult to trust again. always watching your every move. if possible, they don't love fully again because they believe the relationship can end anytime.

When my ex cheated on me, he was like I just wanted to pay her back in her own coin. I was like WTF!!! now, I am always scared or watchful of any Ex. The power of an Ex
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by Spicylate(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
funnynation:
Thank God Spicylate and Manxity02 never xprience heart break.. I no go worry sha..

Nairaland official comedian
I wouldn't just assume like that ooo
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by Gebbson007(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
tope almost took ma life Na God no gree
could u bliv dis gel went as far as opening d bible( job) fr me 2 swear DAT I ain't gonna liv her after I refused blood covenant Wif her cux I 1 just bleep ha ni ordinary bleeping oooooo smfin way b say Na 2 f us go enjoi am.

1 Like

Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by Elzends(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Trust issues
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by funnynation(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Your reason very high.. Nice one dear
Spicylate:
I wouldn't just assume like that ooo
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by sofadj(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
its not just about ladies, when trusts are betrayed, people generally tend to become "careful" with future relationships

2 Likes

Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by MewZhik: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
True...
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by ettaetta(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Very true

1 Like

Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by assfreaky(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
No wonder ekaette dey behave anyone to me. shina break her heart. bolaji break her heart. na me dey suffer everything now.
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dude cut me some slack jor. Which lady in active relationship hasn't been heart broken at least twice? Show me one and i would show you a lady who hasn't been in love but is just stringing along. Those are the kinda babes you should avoid like the plague

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware When A Girl Says "I Have More Male Friends Than Female" / Why Can't People Believe Me. / TRUE LOVE: You Will Cry When You Watch This Amazing Wedding Entrance Video Blowi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.