Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Fertilizer Biz - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fertilizer Biz (4013 Views)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Seed And Fertilizer Planter @reasonable Price / Cuccumber Or Watermelon Farming Biz Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Hello N/Ls!Pls i wantt sombdy who has an idea or who is into fertilizer biz to advice me.
I got an offer from a fertilizer company(manufacturing)in europe to introduce their product for them into d Nija mkt.Dis product is not like oda fertilizers but dis one is liquid fertilizer.
To be frank i don't want to miss d opportunity,& on d oda hand i know notin abt dis biz.
So pls anybdy who can help me out on how to do dis should advice me.
Mi contact no is 08099468750.Tanx!
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kamkamdd:
Hello N/Ls!Pls i wantt sombdy who has an idea or who is into fertilizer biz to advice me.
I got an offer from a fertilizer company(manufacturing)in europe to introduce their product for them into d Nija mkt.Dis product is not like oda fertilizers but dis one is liquid fertilizer.
To be frank i don't want to miss d opportunity,& on d oda hand i know notin abt dis biz.
Liquid fertilizer is not new in Nigeria. I bought some about 6 years ago from Dizengoff in Abuja.

Most liquid fertilizers are made in Israel.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Don't go into what you know nothing about.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Liquid fertilizer is not new in Nigeria. I bought some about 6 years ago from Dizengoff in Abuja.

Most liquid fertilizers are made in Israel.
Tanx 4 d response.I want to know if there's mkt 4 it in Nig or somtin dat'll need adverts etc to mkt?
Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
We can provide you customized organic & compound fertilizer production line. In Nigeria, organic fertilizer will have great market potential. Lots of organic matters, such as livestock and poultry manure, crops straw, fish wastes, can be fully fermented and then be granulated into fertilizer granules/pellets. For developing countries, such as China, India, and Nigeria, organic business is a new one. If you mater the chance, you will be the winner.

Allance Fertilizer Machinery: www.fertilizer-machine.net
Contact email: chinafertilizermachine@gmail.com

Kamkamdd:

Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2016
ShellyPuth:
We can provide you customized organic & compound fertilizer production line. In Nigeria, organic fertilizer will have great market potential. Lots of organic matters, such as livestock and poultry manure, crops straw, fish wastes, can be fully fermented and then be granulated into fertilizer granules/pellets. For developing countries, such as China, India, and Nigeria, organic business is a new one. If you mater the chance, you will be the winner.

Are you already in Nigeria?We need to discuss very well.

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 2:41am On Apr 08, 2016
yes, exactly. Alex will add your whatsapp.

We are professional in bio organic fertilizer production.

I have one question: are you planning to manufacture liquid bio fertilizer or granular bio fertilizer?

Kamkamdd:

Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 2:41am On Apr 08, 2016

I have one question: are you planning to manufacture liquid bio fertilizer or granular bio fertilizer?

Kamkamdd:

Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2016
ShellyPuth:

Its granular bio.D liquid is another company in europe that wants us to introduce it for them into the nigerian market.I sent a mail to your email address.Reply me or thru whatsapp so we can talk.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 3:17am On Apr 09, 2016
wow Great. We need to discuss more granular bio fertilizer making technology and related machines.
It happens that we have exported 2 bio organic fertilizer production lines to American, and Kenya. I would like to share some pictures with you.

Kamkamdd:

Its granular bio.D liquid is another company in europe that wants us to introduce it for them into the nigerian market.I sent a mail to your email address.Reply me or thru whatsapp so we can talk.

Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Great!So where do u want us to discuss,here?I've been waiting for ur mail or whatsapp chat.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kamkamdd:
Great!So where do u want us to discuss,here?I've been waiting for ur mail or whatsapp chat.

Thread softly.

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 2:30am On Apr 12, 2016
have you received the Alex's reply?
his email address is alex@allancemachinery.com
you can contact with him at anytime. and I will ask Alex to add your whatsapp.
If you have other questions, you can also ask me here. I think this forum is pretty good

Kamkamdd:
Re: Fertilizer Biz by bemagnify: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2016
pls i wnt to go into dis bizness too...i need comprehensive guide to it beter still a bizness plan of d bizness.... a good Samaritan shud kindly email me... bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2016
ShellyPuth:
have you received the Alex's reply?
his email address is alex@allancemachinery.com
you can contact with him at anytime. and I will ask Alex to add your whatsapp.
If you have other questions, you can also ask me here. I think this forum is pretty good

Just saw it this morning & we've chatted on whatsapp.Tanx!
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2016
bemagnify:
pls i wnt to go into dis bizness too...i need comprehensive guide to it beter still a bizness plan of d bizness.... a good Samaritan shud kindly email me... bemazunity@gmail.com
Yeah!D biz seems gud but don't think ppl knows much abt it.Pls anybdy wit useful info shld help out.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Thread softly.
Ok bro, but how do u mean?
Re: Fertilizer Biz by kk4real: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Kamkamdd:

What i would advise you to do is get a few samples down here, do a trial testing with existing farmers. Get proper feedback, arm yourself with proper feedback records. If there is considerable success (i.e if farmers see a significant difference with your product as against other products, then you are good to go) because you would have created a demand and that in itself makes the product market itself. Don't sell a product, always sell a solution. Look for where it itches a client and scratch the itch.
If you would like to discuss further you can PM me.

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
kk4real:

What i would advise you to do is get a few samples down here, do a trial testing with existing farmers. Get proper feedback, arm yourself with proper feedback records. If there is considerable success (i.e if farmers see a significant difference with your product as against other products, then you are good to go) because you would have created a demand and that in itself makes the product market itself. Don't sell a product, always sell a solution. Look for where it itches a client and scratch the itch.
If you would like to discuss further you can PM me.
U ave a point here.I tink its a nice idea asking 4 sample
Tank u 4 ur assistance.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2016
I would like to share you more technology information. what kind of fertilizer do you like to manufacture?

bemagnify:
Re: Fertilizer Biz by bemagnify: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2016
ShellyPuth:
I would like to share you more technology information. what kind of fertilizer do you like to manufacture?

organic fertilizer...
Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2016
what is your requirement on capacity? dear sir
bemagnify:
organic fertilizer...
Re: Fertilizer Biz by bemagnify: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2016
ShellyPuth:
what is your requirement on capacity? dear sir
capacity in what sense or u mean my start up capital?
Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2016
dear sir, as different organic fertilizer machines are with different capacity, and different prices. we need to confirm the capacity at first, then assembly the suitable line for you. I mean how many tons of organic fertilizer do you like to produce per hour?
bemagnify:
capacity in what sense or u mean my start up capital?
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Jethrolite(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2016
ShellyPuth:

The Chinese are the most friendly people on earth when they are trying to sell to you but the moment we try selling a product or service to them, they change from being friendly to raving lunatics. All of a sudden they remember we are Nigerians, scammers and thieves. My nation will also become technologically great one day and we will need China for nothing.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
that's not true, my friend.
Jethrolite:
The Chinese are the most friendly people on earth when they are trying to sell to you but the moment we try selling a product or service to them, they change from being friendly to raving lunatics. All of a sudden they remember we are Nigerians, scammers and thieves. My nation will also become technologically great one day and we will need China for nothing.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by bemagnify: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2016
ShellyPuth:
dear sir, as different organic fertilizer machines are with different capacity, and different prices. we need to confirm the capacity at first, then assembly the suitable line for you. I mean how many tons of organic fertilizer do you like to produce per hour?
will be starting on a low capacity to test the efficacy of the business till grow then can I can produce on a large scale... what do you think?
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Jethrolite(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2016
ShellyPuth:
that's not true, my friend.
Accepting or denying it changes nothing and I am not your friend. Your country develops by preying on other countries and destroying local technology to ensure they can not compete and have to buy even the most absurd things from your country. It is very unfortunate all most Nigerians do is buy from China and have nothing to sell.

And those of you trying to do business with her, what item does she have to sell that can not be fabricated in Nigeria, is it the rotary kiln, mixer or pulveriser? For goodness sake there are people who can fabricate stainless steel equipment in Nigeria talk less of ordinary iron pan coupled with electric motor and heating element.

Nigerians be wise, everyday we complain of lack of jobs while we keep destroying our industry by purchasing from abroad what can be fabricated at home. What an irony.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Kamkamdd: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jethrolite:
Accepting or denying it changes nothing and I am not your friend. Your country develops by preying on other countries and destroying local technology to ensure they can not compete and have to buy even the most absurd things from your country. It is very unfortunate all most Nigerians do is buy from China and have nothing to sell.

And those of you trying to do business with her, what item does she have to sell that can not be fabricated in Nigeria, is it the rotary kiln, mixer or pulveriser? For goodness sake there are people who can fabricate stainless steel equipment in Nigeria talk less of ordinary iron pan coupled with electric motor and heating element.

Nigerians be wise, everyday we complain of lack of jobs while we keep destroying our industry by purchasing from abroad what can be fabricated at home. What an irony.
Bro no need of taking offence.We're sourcing for information,u can direct or guide us.Where can we get these fabricators pls?
Re: Fertilizer Biz by Jethrolite(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kamkamdd:

Bro no need of taking offence.We're sourcing for information,u can direct or guide us.Where can we get these fabricators pls?
Do your search on Google. Machine fabricators are all over the country with high concentration in ogun and Lagos.
Re: Fertilizer Biz by ShellyPuth(f): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2016
it is wiser to start with miniature line. Did Alex contact with you?
bemagnify:
will be starting on a low capacity to test the efficacy of the business till grow then can I can produce on a large scale... what do you think?
Re: Fertilizer Biz by bemagnify: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
ShellyPuth:
it is wiser to start with miniature line. Did Alex contact with you?
nobody contacted me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living Fence - I Need The Seed Of This Plant / Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free / Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.