Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse (52764 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by dammyalabs: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Married woman in the house and those in serious relationship,this page is open for you,feel free to tell us where you meet your spouse,in an occasion,in the bus,during your university days,during the time you are serving your father land,through a family friend,through a friend,through social media etc. Let share those lovely story and toast to give hope to singles and searching that there is no where they can not meet their spouse.Any body that has a question related to this should feel free to ask.Thank you all

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Jibreen4u(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Right from my primary school days

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Mutuwa(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jibreen4u:
Right from my primary school days

kaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bros!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by dammyalabs: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Love story from the bride. .

Alright, to start off this heartbreak was a long distance relationship. I met him during summer at an event. We started talking and things just took off from there. He would call or text me every single day. I would wake up to cute little text messages when he finally admitted to liking me. .

He asked me out on a lovely day through the phone. I then went to see him a couple of months later. & Again once more the next mohth. My Mom allowed me to go see him under one condition, I go in the morning and I come back at night. So that’s what I did.

I am thankful that he’s still in my life. I have never met anyone so amazing. He cries for me all the time, he lets me win and he puts all the blame on himself.

The point is. I fell in love with somone before I even saw him. And the times that we did see each other, it was only for a couple of hours. We’re still madly in love just like how we were on day one.

To everyone in a distance relationship don't give up on love. Yes, it requires extra hardwork but at the end it is all worth it. God bless your home.

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Fraih(f): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nairaland.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Smellymouth: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
midehi2:

yea...NL cheesy
Huh?? U met urs here too?

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
CHOIR

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by midehi2(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
Huh?? U met urs here too?
yea.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by halfricanadian(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
dammyalabs:
Love story from the bride. .

Alright, to start off this heartbreak was a long distance relationship. I met him during summer at an event. We started talking and things just took off from there. He would call or text me every single day. I would wake up to cute little text messages when he finally admitted to liking me. .

He asked me out on a lovely day through the phone. I then went to see him a couple of months later. & Again once more the next mohth. My Mom allowed me to go see him under one condition, I go in the morning and I come back at night. So that’s what I did.

I am thankful that he’s still in my life. I have never met anyone so amazing. He cries for me all the time, he lets me win and he puts all the blame on himself.

The point is. I fell in love with somone before I even saw him. And the times that we did see each other, it was only for a couple of hours. We’re still madly in love just like how we were on day one.

To everyone in a distance relationship don't give up on love. Yes, it requires extra hardwork but at the end it is all worth it. God bless your home.

Nice story

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by destinygl0ri0us: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
met her in university, i am usually lowkey not trying to make people know who i was back then! cos doors open for me with just my surname.she found out who my father was! plus my surname made it easy 4 me to get her ...we started dating in our 300 level we ve been togrther5 years now though not yet married . but soon

*edit* 4 those asking, i am not gonna say my surname here. i said my surname is wel known, not me. plus he contested 4 a particular big position 2003 so go figure(he didnt win) tnks

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by holuwatunmishe(f): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
We went to d same university and graduated from same department and God has been awesome, my marriage would be 5years by September this year.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by unapapadeycraze: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
holuwatunmishe:
We went to d same university and graduated from same department and God has been awesome, my marriage would be 5years by September this year.

You are married? Wey I think say I fit make you one of my sarewagbas. Na wa oh. You look so beautiful. How many kids you don get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by holuwatunmishe(f): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have two girls, thanx anyways for d compliments

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by englishmart(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
I met my babe in bet9ja office. She went to cash the 12million naira she won

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
A few years from now, this question will have answers like Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook, BBM, WhatsApp group, etc.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.