Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT (1648 Views)

Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / Jambites, Apart From Me Who Else Received This? / See What These Two IMSU First Class Graduates Received At Their Induction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by Phranex(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by SIMPLIFIED(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Recently saw it myself, don't know how credible it is. Can't get anyone who is a past beneficiary of it. Since deadline is may 20th will do some digging and apply later
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by Phranex(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
SIMPLIFIED:
Recently saw it myself, don't know how credible it is. Can't get anyone who is a past beneficiary of it. Since deadline is may 20th will do some digging and apply later

I applied already and even tried to obtain that pin they said we should get. it costs $5. they said i should not have tried obtaining the pin that they were yet to shortlist people.

lemme screen grab my mail for you.
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by Phranex(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
SIMPLIFIED:
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by cardio2019: 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
Hope u were shortlisted
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by kaima2015: 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
it is a scam!...we have done a thorough background check on it:

address on their website is the address for the canadian embassy in kuwait!!

why ask for $5 to do a test....have you heard that before?

they claim to be in their 8th year of grant with a website that is less than a year old!!

presence on facebook with only 44 likes!!!.....and only showing activity for this year!!

it is a scam!!!
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by SIMPLIFIED(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
kaima2015:

they claim to be in their 8th year of grant with a website that is less than a year old!!

presence on facebook with only 44 likes!!!.....and only showing activity for this year!!

it is a scam!!!
thanks, what about DAVIDAN scholarship
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by kaima2015: 3:36pm On May 22, 2016
SIMPLIFIED:
thanks, what about DAVIDAN scholarship

it looks fishy too......but will need time to look at it
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by Phranex(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
kaima2015:

it is a scam!!!

thanks...but why would they return money they already collected? I don't know what to do now.
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by sagaciousblog: 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
Phranex:

thanks...but why would they return money they already collected? I don't know what to do now.
did they return your money?
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by Phranex(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2016
sagaciousblog:
did they return your money?

yes, they did but not to my PayPal. although it was 4$ and some cents not the whole 5$
Re: WHO ELSE RECEIVED IT by sagaciousblog: 8:49am On May 26, 2016
Phranex:

yes, they did but not to my PayPal. although it was 4$ and some cents not the whole 5$
so were you shortlisted and are you still writing?? Just want to know..but am having the feeling it's a scam

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Institute Of Journalism School Fee / JAMB CBT Registration Form And Guide 2017/18 Is Out Online – Jamb.org.ng / HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.