Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. (45448 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why do ladies like to pretend to be confused, when in the actual sense they know what they are doing, and what they want. It jut so annoying.

So this year i raise the marriage thing with my lady and she is like she wants to go for masters, that i should come see her parents then we do an introduction of some kind and she leaves, I told her a masters in the UK will mean i will wait till December 2017 to get married if she goes to a UK school and maybe 2018 if its a US or canadian school. I told her i am not trying to tie her career down, that why doesnt she go to LBS, since its an MBA she wants to do. I also discussed with my folks who are also desperate and they were like i should forget her she isnt the only lady in the world. what the guarantee if she goes she will not see someone else.

Sha i pulled out of the relationship and began to search again. only for her to come back and say she is sorry, she has reflected about every and that she is ready for marriage. Cos i liked her i dumped all other female admirers i had began to develop relationships with . I told her again about the LBS master and even told her that i am willing to allow her go do her masters oversees after we get married long as her dad will be willing to pay. Or if God blesses me i can sponsor it. She said she is ready for marriage even if i proposed today.

Sha with her change in position i decided to go see her parents in Lagos, the dad was receptive but the mum seem abit tough, wanted to knw what i did for a living and dall that. I then go see her uncle in Abj. I also told my folks she is having a rethink on the masters thing, that soften my parents. I then invited her to my place. She met my parents they really like her. she also met my siblings as well. My father even called her dad self and they seem to have started getting along.

Only for this babe to begin to say she will submit her school application to fulfill all righteousness. Then 2 days back she says i need to go see her folks to make my intentions. Then she is like she thinks she shd go for her masters now and brought the whole introduction story up again. That we should do introduction and then she travels. I told her i think she is trying to trap me, she is trying to trap me, We have been in a relationship for 2 year no kisses, no sex we even rarely hug. i am 28 she is 22. It is either she goes for her masters and then if she is still single when she returns am i also still single then we get married. It is nt heard of, in my culture. She is not even considering doing it in LBS.

We are not talking at the moment.
I am thinking of a way to break this news to my folks. cause they have already started seeing her as my wife.
I have told her i wont move an inch further in the relationship if she cant tell me what indeed her plan her.
it is either she goes overseas or does it in Nigeria and if it is overseas am nt giving any commitment.[/font]

IT just so annoying.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dachaste(f): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
D babe is just 22? My dear d tins running tru d heads of most 22's are crazy.

U sure d gal is ready to be tied down?

Truth is she don wanna loose u yet she's not ready for marriage

Shikena

393 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by zanebaddo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Space booked grin will comment later. .. .. .. I forgot to comment on this thread after booking space earlier shocked forgive me jare..

Eeehee! (In runtown's voice) 22 and 28 playing puzzle with marriage lol, baba why are you such in a hurry to trap this girl that is barely 22? From your post I can see her family is well to do that she wants to travel out for her masters even in the face of the dollar hike grin.. . Oya wait until 2017 No! you wouldn't. Why?

Why are you hell bent on getting married to her this year? hope it is not what I'm thinking grin, can you marry another girl immediately to meet your plan of becoming Papa chioma this year? If you can, then go ahead and stop wasting your time

if I were a girl at 22 and my family ain't doing bad financially. .. Baba me I go travel o... LBS ni LBS, ko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Opistorincos(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

space bookers association of nl..... @op this mata pass me

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Mologi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Women..its her FRIENDS OR MUM that is talking rubbish into her ear... I will advise you let everybody know the new development.. Cus tmuch would be expected....

Mo wa iyawo ooo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dachaste(f): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Opistorincos:

space bookers association of nl..... @op this mata pass me

I hail thee presidoooo.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by SUPERPACK: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
bros no marriage, no masters. bt i think she is nt ready 4 marriage, go get another girl who is ready to avoid had i known.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op, i think you 've already taken the right decision...let her go, if she comes back and meet you single and she's single too, then una fit start from where una been stop...

My thought embarassed

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Kingsasian(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

Shikena
true talk

17 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by kikies(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

Shikena
GBAM.........BOTTOM LINE

19 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Opistorincos(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

I hail thee presidoooo.

u don dey take me for another person o..... i just wan collect my membership form today

4 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by DonBobes(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

Shikena
She no wan loose him bt she wan catch som fun before anything else.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dachaste(f): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Opistorincos:

u don dey take me for another person o..... i just wan collect my membership form today

Hehehe. For whr?

Na surely u. Even if no be u, I don tok say na u.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by crismark(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
all dis niggas goin 4 gals dat re below 26 4 marriage pls wise up....because dey said gals don't av much time b4 dey get married shuldnt make u propose to a 22 yr old gal....it's clear dat she isn't ready nd still too young 4 marriage

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Opistorincos(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

Hehehe. For whr?

Na surely u. Even if no be u, I don tok say na u.

c u. only ur vote no fit count na . we have over 10000 registered members in the association and only u can not dictate for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dachaste(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Opistorincos:

c u. only ur vote no fit count na . we have over 10000 registered members in the association and only u can not dictate for them

If only u knew whho I are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Opistorincos(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

If only u knew whho I are

ehm ehm . whats your status in the society? wife of the founder ??

3 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dachaste(f): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Opistorincos:

ehm ehm . whats your status in the society? wife of the founder ??

Hehehe. Wife ko grand mama ni.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bros let me start bysayin u 4k up ooooo if u @ 28 is followin a 22yrs babe hw old do u xpect ur younga 1ce of 24-25yrs shold follow?........abeg free d babe she still wen enjoy ha career nd youth b4 she cum dey bear 1 MRS title

52 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
keyman0007

Why don't you want her to go for her masters? If she were your wife, would you also refuse her?

What is stopping you from doing the introduction even wedding sef and continue with the rest when she is back?

I don't understand you people o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Opistorincos(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

Hehehe. Wife ko grand mama ni.

grin as u neva old reach wife stage... na founder's gf u go b

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
keyman0007

Why don't you want her to go for her masters? If she were your wife, would you also refuse her?

What is stopping you from doing the introduction even wedding sef and continue with the rest when she is back?

Maybe you have to go through his lines again madam I don't understand you people to really grab. I mean, this guy already said she'd be free to pursue whatever after the marriage rite. Abi

15 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

Maybe you have to go through his lines again madam I don't understand you people to really grab. I mean, this guy already said she'd be free to pursue whatever after the marriage rite. Abi
There is still time before September

If she cannot do it before now and September, he needs to moveon
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
keyman0007

bro did you read this at all? or you just schemed through?

how does someone do marriage and immediately go do masters? hw feasible is it?

We hv suggested her going to Lagos Business school, she can get her MBA there. that what i said she blantly refused.

7 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yes, but she is arguing it maybe tougher for herself that she prefers to do every nw.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
There is still time before September
If she cannot do it before now and September, he needs to moveon
Now you're talking grin

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by CaptainRahl(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
dachaste:

Shikena
seconded!

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
keyman0007:

bro did you read this at all? or you just schemed through?

how does someone do marriage and immediately go do masters? hw feasible is it?

We hv suggested her going to Lagos Business school, she can get her MBA there. that what i said she blantly refused.

How isn't it feasible? She is not going there forever?

You can do your marriage in a month's time. Spend time together till September.

Explain to my why it is not feasible?

If she can afford a better school? Why shouldn't she go for it?

11 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

Now you're talking grin

He doesn't want her to leave after marriage undecided

I don't understand him.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
bro planning a marriage takes a while, counselling alone in our church is 6 months.

I have said it before i dont mind her going after we get married as long as her father is willing to sponsor her.

dare2differ:

How isn't it feasible? She is not going there forever?

You can do your marriage in a month's time. Spend time together till September.

Explain to my why it is not feasible?

If she can afford a better school? Why shouldn't she go for it?

3 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
keyman0007:

bro planning a marriage takes a while, counselling alone in our church is 6 months.

I have said it before i dont mind her going after we get married as long as her father is willing to sponsor her.

dare2differ you hear him now?

BTW, bro, what really is the headache now?
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=keyman0007 post=44403054][/quote]

6 months? angry

Well, Agree on her father sponsoring her

Your church should be willing to make exceptions. You can do it while being married.

Marriage might take a long time but I don't think it is something you can't pull off within a month unless you are planning a talk of the town marriage.

Also, she could come home for the marriage during one of the breaks.

IMO, I don't think there is an issue per se. They are fixable provided you can agree on marriage before school or after school. Once you do, you should be able to smash every other hurdle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.