Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki (27927 Views)

Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by stonemind(f): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
M
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Tunami(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Kwankwaso and kwankwasiya or whatever they call themselves would give APC a run for their money come 2019.
tell me more about your dream mr Joseph.
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buaried on arrival
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Goke7: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
onatisi:
Nigerian politicians and politics is all wrong. It is the politicians and aspirants that seek the party not vice versa. Pdp should concentrate on rebuilding the party ,this is the only thing that will make it attractive to all politicians and masses,but going all over the nation begging politicians to come back into the party only shows and proves that Nigeria politics still has a long way to go

What does PDP have before than to beg! Thought the umbrella party was a truly national party.

Papa deceive pikin - PDP

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by TippyTop(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tunami:
tell me more about your dream mr Joseph.

Same dream as in 2013 when APC was formed.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by martineverest(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kwankwoription
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by gretblue: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
The North I know and stayed for close to 10yrs.Any Northern candidate who might want to compete with PMB in any election for now will come a distance of second.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by wristbangle: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
I don't blame the politicians but the gullible followers.

When are we gonna rise to the occasion of thinking differently to vote 4 another party that will have the interest of Nigerians in mind.

As for me, I will rep KOWA for 2019, that's if APC fail to live up to our expectation.

PDP failed for 16 years and what assurance do we have that they will make Nigeria great

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
why can't they jes give it to Gov. Ibrahim Danwambo of Gombe state and Sen. ike Ekeweremadu

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by gretblue: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
banjo022:
why can't they jes give it to Gov. Ibrahim Danwambo of Gombe state and Sen. ike Ekeweremadu
Even PDP of Dankwabo during presidential election lost to Apc in Gombe.
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Meet Ifeanyi Ubah for 2019 Presidency
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Apga and Kowa Party should merge and build a strong New Political party for 2019
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Party of certified thieves!
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Allee90: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
For how long are we going to be slaves to these illitrates Almajiris? Why must PDP zoned the ticked to the north for 2019? Cant we have someone from South East? Nonsense!
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by gretblue: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chascop:
Meet Ifeanyi Ubah for 2019 Presidency
Unfortunately he couldn't win a governorship election in his state back in 2013.
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by gretblue: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Allee90:
For how long are we going to be slaves to these illitrates Almajiris? Why must PDP zoned the ticked to the north for 2019? Cant we have someone from South East? Nonsense!
Ask Ike Ekweremadu who earlier announced that PDP had zoned the presidential ticket to North .And if I may ask what suddenly has happened to Biafra? You are clamouring for Biafra same moment you still want SE to produce the president of Nigeria come 2019.
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Enesi47: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
zimoni:
PDP shall be back.

I'm sure.
are you not biafrud again ipod?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Enesi47: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
If Buhari re contest again PDP should forget about their permutation

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by wazobiaN9(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Kwankwaso and kwankwasiya or whatever they call themselves would give APC a run for their money come 2019.

End of the 419 Sai-Babarians

Hurray!!!

the strain of weed you smoke is very uncommon.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Chikpat(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
It is too early for pdp to start dreaming of returning to aso rock after 16 wasted yrs. Nigerians should give change a chance. We nid 16 years of apc so that we can ask how far,make a gud comparison of transformation and change and follow the lead.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Newbiee: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
#iremainwithbuhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by zimoni(f): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Enesi47:
are you not biafrud again ipod?

You've been noticed.

Pele.
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by omotayo51: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
as God Liveth and His supremacy forever existeth, the clueless looters, cabals, politicians, powerful individual that have the sole aim of destroying this country directly or indirectly, that has contributed majorly in the awful situation that Nigeria and Nigerian find it/ our selves in today, that has turned the national treasury into his/her private bowl of food with which he feeds his children and family with and leaves the poor masses fight for the scrunchies that Fall off their table, either in the present government or not will in JESUS name not have peace, they will all die a miserably death, their children will live to receive the reward of what their fathers and mothers have done... by the grace of God they will not witness 2019... their obituaries will be announced very soon... imagine the present state of the country....
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by walex2(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/2019-pdp-leaders-meet-kwankwaso-target-saraki/

. Am not sure if Saraki but if kwankaso was still in PDP in the last election I know Buhari would still have won in Kano. They can't vote Jonathan
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by abimic(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
PDP was never an option, neither has buhari government being the solution we so need badly. The change we need I think would take a donkey year before realization. The only solution to preventing PDP from taking over is for PMB to save us from this mess he's furthering us into.
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by BossWike(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dee60:

NEVER AGAIN.

They plot to return Nigeria to LOOTOCRACY and Cluelessness.

Their breed of politicians are all over the place but Nigerians are wiser. We must be wise to vote out those who share our commonwealth and leave peanuts in the treasury, the peanuts that have left our education, health, power and other sectors in coma.

Nonsense.

PDP stil remains the best party.., APC is more corrupt than PDP, forget about the media war against corruption, all na scam!
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by BossWike(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Allee90:

I am sure u are not from the south East
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by abimic(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
walex2:
. Am not sure if Saraki but if kwankaso was still in PDP in the last election I know Buhari would still have won in Kano. They can't vote Jonathan
Yes, buhari would have won in kwankwaso's state but might not be with a wide margin had kwankwaso not being in APC But in Kwara, PMB would not have won o if Saraki had not being in their clique.
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by BossWike(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chikpat:
It is too early for pdp to start dreaming of returning to aso rock after 16 wasted yrs. Nigerians should give change a chance. We nid 16 years of apc so that we can ask how far,make a gud comparison of transformation and change and follow the lead.

So you are saying we should leave APC to loot our common wealth dry? You must be a joker!

Yes PDP had some short comings, but believe it or not their worst is better than what we are currently witnessing under APC.

I believe PDP has learnt their lessons, so coming back in 2019 will lead to a brilliant performance coupled with their wealth of experience
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by jkendy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Saraki might be controversial in nature but one thing I really can't explain is why I so much fall in love with this guy.
Ride on jare, haters should hug their nearest transformer (if NEPA even get light b dat ooo)
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by BossWike(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
omotayo51:
as God Liveth and His supremacy forever existeth, the clueless looters, cabals, politicians, powerful individual that have the sole aim of destroying this country directly or indirectly, that has contributed majorly in the awful situation that Nigeria and Nigerian find it/ our selves in today, that has turned the national treasury into his/her private bowl of food with which he feeds his children and family with and leaves the poor masses fight for the scrunchies that Fall off their table, either in the present government or not will in JESUS name not have peace, they will all die a miserably death, their children will live to receive the reward of what their fathers and mothers have done... by the grace of God they will not witness 2019... their obituaries will be announced very soon... imagine the present state of the country....

I hope you know that Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola et al are among those who has looted this country?
Re: 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shekarua/Chidoka is the better combo !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic / Alaba Akintayo Kolawole Resigns As Osun Accountant General Over Paris Club Refun / Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.