Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja (25120 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker / Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
As fuel scarcity continues to bite harder in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, DAILY POST took a tour of the city during the weekend to observe how motorists are grappling with the situation.

The newspaper went round major satellite towns in the city to include Kubwa, Dede, Gwarinpa, Dutse Alhaji and Dutse Makaranta.

See photos below: ​​​​​​

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/04/photonews-fuel-crisis-worsens-as-motorists-struggle-to-get-fuel-in-abuja/

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
More

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Movic1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol! APC vehicle is also on the queuegrin ? Inu o bimi mo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
wait a second..is that APC vehicle am seeing? hian. Change indeed

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
bros, i think say na only me see that car o. Lalasticlala , come and see change. grin grin

Movic1:
Lol! APC vehicle is also on the queuegrin ? Inu o bimi mo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by stephnie1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
some people politicise this fuel situation, that's why the argument, stop being partisan.

Demand for your right regularly, you pay your taxes regularly, that's the reason why your being charged. complain when you don't get it. stop being partisan. its not about apc/pdp, its me asking for my rights. I have paid for it.

27 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Esseite:
some people politicise this fuel situation, that's why the argument, stop being partisan.

Demand for your right regularly, you pay your taxes regularly, that's the reason why your being charged. complain when you don't get it. stop being partisan. its not about apc/pdp, its me asking for my rights. I have paid for it.
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by OnankpaBa(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
ok
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by OnankpaBa(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
thank you my Guy

Esseite:

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by OnankpaBa(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
continue...i just dey look you.

OsusuMustFlow:
wait a second..is that APC vehicle am seeing? hian. Change indeed

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by sczeska: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by kYjelly2: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
i would've loved to interview that zombie apc driver, but what would i really be expecting said zombie to say

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by hucienda: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is now an embarrassment. These guys should fix this mess.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by SycophanticGoat: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari couldn't provide:

Fuel for the masses,
Security for those being killed by his brothers
Justice for those fighting for their rights
Power supply for the country
Forex for businesses and education
Good roads
Water supply
Sound economic team to help tackle the economic recession
Jobs for the masses
Job security for the working class
A corrupt free environment
Etc..

But yet some fools had the effrontery to post useless pictures of Buhari:

Chilling in the presidential jet
Drinking sachet Milo
Hypnotizing his cows
Sitting close to Obama

Being interviewed by a kid that knows he's nothing but a brain dead dullard
Etc,

All these, including the useless facade anti-corruption news are in a bid to take our minds off the hardship we're facing in this God forsaken country. News flash, you can't bring a positive change thru media antics but by diligent and creative work.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by SweetLove0(f): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by damola311: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
You buy dullard, they give you change

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by mhizbright: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by LesbianBoy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Godpunishbuhari angry

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by SleekMallam: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nigerians should be patient cos April 7th is almost here.
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
bad
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by asumo12: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by mhizbright: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
endtime scarcity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by bastien: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even APC dey queue

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by ChappyChase: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Okay ooo.
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
The same stories everywhere you go... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Erimasexxy(f): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank God for Jonathan

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Movic1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

bros, i think say na only me see that car o. Lalasticlala , come and see change. grin grin

Na change now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by hakeem4(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sorry for derailing this thread , but the here is too much
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by 2sydoflyf(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
PDP caused it!
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by chronique(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pathetic. I've been buying fuel for between 130-200 per litre for some time now. The funniest aspect is that,it is now like a normal thing. If this had happened In the last administration,by now,the opposition would have shut naija down. Even the NLC and the TUC,have become mute. It's now everybody,fight for yourself. I've never seen this type of hardship before. I'm already tired of committing naija into God's hands cos it appears God is even tired of our problems. But to be honest,the situation is terrible. Any Nigerian to survive's this hardship,should give God glory. What can be worse than having no light,no fuel,bad economy,bad political atmosphere and uncertainty of the future,in any given country?

30 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State / Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy / Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.