Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff (22373 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by ademoladeji(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ali Modu-Sheriff, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has identified arrogance as one of the factors that contributed to the loss of former president, Goodluck Jonathan, in the 2015 presidential election. In an interview with a tier one newspaper, Sheriff said things would have been different if he was the one in charge. He said the former ruling party had the opportunity to win but squandered it.

“So many factors contributed to Jonathan’s failure to win the elections… I know that arrogance was one of such issues and I also know that some of our party men and women sold out,” he said.

“I may not be able to tell you everything now, but it is an open secret that even his own men worked against him. By the time we went into that election, so many things had happened which served as warning signals of failure, but they were ignored.

“If I were in charge, things would have been different. You can see even for the few weeks that we took charge; we have begun changing the old order of doing things.
“If I were in charge, I would not have allowed our members, especially people who control strategic states with large voting population, to move out of the party massively in the build up to the elections.”

http://independentnig.com/2016/04/arrogance-cost-jonathan-2015-election-sheriff/?

2 Likes

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Destined2win: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shut your mouth there..boko founder like you. People like this should not be talking in the community embarassed

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
That is why you must remain in that seat beyond May. Mistakes have been made in the past and you are now in office to right the wrongs. Don't compound the errors of the past by alienating the youths from the party's convention. The committees' lists for the convention have many ex-this and ex-that. An amendment should be made to the list to reflect the new found spirit of the PDP. The youths must not be left out!

2 Likes

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
More than that sef...clueless, lack of control of security conditions at NE, weak economic policies, fuel scarcity, no light and most especially the attached picture with shake - shake grin

Jonathan sef embarassed

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Flexherbal(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oga, let us see the wonders you will do in 2019

1 Like

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by omowolewa: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hope it's not because he refused your advice?

1 Like

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Taking the yam from the Goat, rather than killing the Goat made Jonathan ineffective. as a leader you should know when to discipline despite all odds. you can fool all sometime and some all time, but not all all-time. although now we are only killing some goats

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Pidggin(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Propaganda from APC useless party based on lies smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by ademoladeji(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
[s]
Pidggin:
Propaganda from APC useless party base on lies smiley
[/s]

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by orisa37: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
That ever smiling young President is not arrogant at all. God loves him. God loves Nigeria too. Scoffers, schemers and bad Fulani and Biafran politicians caused him the loss. However, God wants to try Buhari at Democratic Governing and ascertain if ever he has learned any lesson in Democracy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Montaque(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
ok. Arrogance from his handlers.
I get it
Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Jirate(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
What will it Cost to get Power Back?, Start working on it and Stop Talking Trash........ sad

APC has Failed WOEFULLY, even their Campaign Vehicles do not have Fuel, they are Grounded. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Frank3n2(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is Jonathan complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Integrityfarms(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
From your fourth and last paragraph I can see your tears! Because you we're not in charge baa!

Keep talking trash

1 Like

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by nell4: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
will u shut da hell up.
Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by KINGTELLER: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ali Modu-Sheriff, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has identified arrogance as one of the factors that contributed to the loss of former president, Goodluck Jonathan, in the 2015 presidential election. In an interview with a tier one newspaper, Sheriff said things would have been different if he was the one in charge. He said the former ruling party had the opportunity to win but squandered it.
“So many factors contributed to Jonathan’s failure to win the elections… I know that arrogance was one of such issues and I also know that some of our party men and women sold out,” he said.
“I may not be able to tell you everything now, but it is an open secret that even his own men worked against him. By the time we went into that election, so many things had happened which served as warning signals of failure, but they were ignored.
If I were in charge, things would have been different. You can see even for the few weeks that we took charge; we have begun changing the old order of doing things.
“If I were in charge, I would not have allowed our members, especially people who control strategic states with large voting population, to move out of the party massively in the build up to the elections.”
http://independentnig.com/2016/04/arrogance-cost-jonathan-2015-election-sheriff/?

Naa lie... what arrogance? If it was arrogance, GEJ wont have handed power to Buhari. Let's see if you will win this forthcoming election... lobbish angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by efilefun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
PDP = Party of Dead Polithiefcians

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by 4nobody4every1: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by hucienda: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
We still dey ontop dis matter so? With the current recurring hardship? smh

1 Like

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by yemajiteru(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by maestroferddi: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jonathan was simply not smart.

He blew a great chance to win re-election by sticking with a wet blanket/dead weight called Nemadi Sambo.

I doubt whether that kind of political naivety and crassness will ever be committed again in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by DBossNG(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by NJPot(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jirate:
What will it Cost to get Power Back?, Start working on it and Stop Talking Trash........ sad
APC has Failed WOEFULLY, even their Campaign Vehicles do not have Fuel, they are Grounded. grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-h6BdqBArYJA/VwJn5dkinrI/AAAAAAAACek/nX3kayvAzTEKZ6lc2txsJWKIcMJiN8vqw/s1600/Buhari%2B%253B%2BTravel.jpg[/img]

If you think you have not gained anything in this APC government, at least you must have learnt some new words like these ones.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by clevadani: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wrong.
He lost simply because didn't know how to lead.
He left Nigeria in a poorer state than he met it despite earning so much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by encryptjay(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shoro niyen?
Shut up jor
Arrogance indeed
Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by modath(f): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
Jonathan was simply not smart.

Which also means "clueless"... Na you talk am! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by tahir01(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
OK. I go comment later.
Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Arrogance from where nah. I mean the whole world know say GEJ was the most humble and gentle president ever!

2 Likes

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by silent10(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:
More than that sef...clueless, lack of control of security conditions at NE, weak economic policies, fuel scarcity, no light and most especially the attached picture with shake - shake grin

Jonathan sef embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by Sixaxis: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Really?? Buh y d revelation now?
Re: Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff by gretblue: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Oga, let us see the wonders you will do in 2019
Which wonder will he do? When Modu Sheriff himself couldn't win a senatorial election in his state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Army Redeploy 6 Major Generals, 5 Brigadier Generals In New Shakeup / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.