Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? (19422 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by kenir(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
what is this one saying? Abeg commot the former from your list jhoor

e b lyk asha 200 Neva drill u before, multiplying media files, screen going white it will n sometimes e go ring sef u no fit pick
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Techpaded(f): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2016
Omg! I so much hate this iPhone 7 i'm using right now cheesy

check my signature for smartphones below 20k.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by GogetterMD(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Infinix hot. The phone lived up to its name. Damn! Worst phone ever liveth. I can never advice even my enemy to buy an infinix phone again, phone hard bricked after 5 months of use (bought it new in Slot)
The only reasonable Chinko brand in the Nigerian market is Gionee

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by MrNJB: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Blackberry priv..... Bought the for N320kkk but it always hot at the back... Especially while charging or playing games.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by sekundosekundo: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
BlissP:
NEC, d bastard phone can give u a missed call even while d caller is contemplating whether to call u or not...Funny e enough! After 6months I sold d phone to one maga twice d amount I bought it shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Tosssin:
Nokia 3110c
tah! That phone was very strong in network, browsing, application, battery and everything.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by onward4life(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Zerty:
Mine?

Can't recall the product name but it was one chinko phone around 2004. I was happy at first but eh ... the thing showed me hell on earth.

lt was later stolen....

Oya share urs o . ..

Nokia XL
That phone Nearly assist my enemies catch me
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by sekundosekundo: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Chinuaj:
Iphone 7.. i just dashed it out..not up to 3 hours ago!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Proffdada: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2016
I never bought a phone with regrets because I research before buying cool
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by donfemo(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2016
youmour:
Nokia XL
Lg g3

I agree with you, Nokia XL is the most useless phone i have ever used.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by brandon180(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2016
my own na lg g4 I buy 60k...I don happy dae I don turn big boy...wen I bought it d battery was 20& so I switched it off..n went home..immediately I plug charger.. I see 100%...shuoo sae na magic...I just overlook DAT one..d next tin speaker stop to dey work..d next tin touch stop to dey work...e vexe ehn..I carry am go d guy shop I hear sae Im don relocate....I wan mad....as I took it to lg office..d woman just look d fone look me..den dropped d bombshell
" am sorry sir.ur lg is a clone not original" choice!!!.. my 60k...I wan mad....na so I vex smash am for ground comot...
till today I no fit collect any clone use..even if u gimme as gift..n if Lucifer were to ask me to advice him on one phone to buy...I won't refer him to a Clone...
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Ghost447(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Zerty:
Mine?

Can't recall the product name but it was one chinko phone around 2004. I was happy at first but eh ... the thing showed me hell on earth.

lt was later stolen....

Oya share urs o . ..
Chinko phone in 2004? Fear God o!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Jboy5050(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Tecno m3 Worst
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by nuelski10: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2016
For me it's innjoo max 2+.......that thing is not meant to be called a phone.....very useless atrocity....i hate anything and everything innjoo because of that device....bastard company.. undecided angry sold it has trash.....fvcking stupid phone......I hated it more than Buhari sef......atleast I've gotten a better phone now sha.....innjoo ahhhh innjooo......the amount of time i had the urge to smash that trash is uncountable angry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Niwdog(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Mine is Microsoft nokia
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by ayodurodola(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2016
LG Prada.........worked for 3 months and suddenly packed up...that was it.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Mine was Tecno L3. Worstest phone ever! So frustrating to use. Vowed never to but a Tecno again. Now this Gionee M2 I'm using dey frustrate me one kind. The phone no dey get spare parts... sad angry undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2016
HTC, techno and BlackBerry! Very useless set of phones undecided.....iPhone all the way cool
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Techno D5
How I bought this junk that does not have 3g , 15,000 naira in 2013 , still beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2016
BLACKBERRY! bold, curve, torch, all of them with that damn trackpad. one drop of water and the phone is gone angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Gbajabiamila1: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2016
TECO Droidpad 8H. I hate the phone and bought it at an expensive rate, very sluggish and 'heavy'. Screen spoilt after a couple of month after purchase, returned it to SLOT to Fix last month, till now, SLOT has not given me a reasonable reason it hasn't been fixed. They kept posting me like a parcel, - Rubbish phone, RUBBISH SLOT.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by hustla(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Tecno F7, the n3 was okay a bit
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2016
HTC
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by hustla(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2016
MrNJB:
Blackberry priv..... Bought the for N320kkk but it always hot at the back... Especially while charging or playing games.

Which phone doesn't get hot at the back when playing games
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
None.

Has to be the Pantone grin, it was a work phone.

MOBILE PHONE HISTORY
Nokia 3510i »» Nokia 6800 »» Nokia 6280 »» ♥Nokia N78♥»» Nokia X6 »» Sony Ericsson J105 Naite »» Samsung Galaxy S »» Motorola XT531 »» PANTONE® 4 105SH »» Samsung Galaxy S III »»❤LG Google Nexus 4❤»❤LG Nexus 5❤ »» Oneplus One »»❤Huawei Nexus 6P❤
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by hustla(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
GogetterMD:
Infinix hot. The phone lived up to its name. Damn! Worst phone ever liveth. I can never advice even my enemy to buy an infinix phone again, phone hard bricked after 5 months of use (bought it new in Slot)
The only reasonable Chinko brand in the Nigerian market is Gionee

No its actually Xiaomi
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by cletz991(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Sendo 200
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by idu1(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2016
BlackBerry bold 3

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by hustla(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2016
youmour:
Nokia XL
Lg g3

I'm surprised the G3 is on anyone's list
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Iseoluwani: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by dmgr(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2016
motorola razor
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2016
I phone 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Internet Connection Fast On Your Android Smartphone / Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy / Use Blackberry Subscription On Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.