Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story (81071 Views)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by frisky2good(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
To cut the long story short, OP believes Linda's punny stinks. For a policemen to be looking for suspects, that means a crime has been committed.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
This story is just confusing.
What i know is that 'this story is adding more fame to Linda Ikeji and Wizkid'
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by hollypagan: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
My sister get married dnt let this young boys mocks you, dnt let any man on ur private part esp. This celebraties,
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Martinezbaba: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
xender:
waw..the op really tried to compile this .bloggers dey try real hard. wizkid don make e directors popular more. cos I know no one befor.

if am to judge ...it will be the guy with the big egg plant grin

Yeeeee Lalasticlala I suggest the Guy with big egg plant grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Pamelayoung: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid or wizfool has gat no respect. Pride goes b4 a fall.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by habsydiamond(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why will kitten lapuna be smelling like fish abi dem use fish water wash am ni. Can someone pls help me to understand
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by classiclight(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2016
make all of them park well
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by chymi(f): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Ibime:
Una done miss am.

Banky W is the Director in question.

He is literally the Director of EME records where Wizkid spent the bulk of his career.
..cry cry

Somehow it has become an addict on some guys..kiss and tell and then insult.

Na human being we be oo sad
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by IYANGBALI: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Linda ikeji smelling toto. Kai wizkid na bad boy.

Any preek wey go enter dat toto now go dey think twice and enter with caution grin
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by IYANGBALI: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2016
GurlFriend:
So which of these directors do you think Wizkid was talking about?

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/see-photos-of-wizkids-producers-who-may.html#sthash.j3Ptwfw8.dpuf

I doesn't knows unless linda will bring her toto come nairaland for us to smell
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by chymi(f): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Kai!!! E no good oo cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by ehixking(m): 2:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians don't know the difference between director and producer..
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Rexnegro(m): 2:24am On Apr 05, 2016
slap1:
OK what if they slept with her? Adults have sex every day. What's the big deal?
na dem Sabi jare
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 05, 2016
The mere whisper of la click LA die is enough to get you
amunkita:
None of the above..

Am suspecting Lalasticlala, that dude has monster egg plant nd if u haven't noticed, he is loved by galz, u can ask nairaland galz if u re in doubt..
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by prophetfire: 2:46am On Apr 05, 2016
slap1:
that it stinks when she makes us belive its perfumed.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by winniz: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
This story is just confusing.

What i know is that 'this story is adding more fame to Linda Ikeji and Wizkid'

Many of una bloggers wanna cash in on the Feud hence circulating fake stories. They are only adding more fame to that Lady. Wizkid has only succeeded in showing how irresponsible and badly brought up he is. Well her reply to him and his fake life here was Epic!
http://www.lindaikejiblog.com/2016/04/oh-wizkidwhat-child-my-response-hehe.html?m=1
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2016
osedvgirl:
this small boy
we already know you are spoilt so we dont take what you say important
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by seyitony1(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
No flame without fire. It story might not be totally true. Evryy of those words were coming from a heart filled with bitterness(either way).
Evryone's gat a seCret.
Another cheap way to get more traffic to Linda's blog and more followers for Wizzy
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by sammy6(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Linda value don drop o. It may be a lie but the damage is already done. No man wants a stinky woman and yes some so called classy and rich babes still stink.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by felifeli: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2016
pendusky:
sad sad sad sad sad sad

BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD INSULT YOUR ELDERS,

I WILL REMIND WIZKID OF THIS MY POST IN 2036..

Elders are free to insult their juniors and publicise their juniors' lives irresponsibly abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by bigfather(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Zizicardo:
it is either sesan or maleek

Exactly! You get am!
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by bigfather(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2016
felifeli:

Elders are free to insult their juniors and publicise their juniors' lives irresponsibly abi?

Elder wey nor dey respect hersef!
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by DauraDullard0(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2016
slap1:
That's not the issue. The news headline is that the poosie stinks!
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by merits(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
But this linda ugly no be small.actually have once had an experience of smelly virgnal,it is a very disgusting experience.such a woman can neva get husband except the husband to be doesn't have a sharp smelly gland.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Viktor1983(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
fleshbone:
FUNNY KARMA! Bloggers trying to generate traffic on the Chief Blogger!

Walahi...Them no dey get chill at all...
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2016
emtimes:
we already know you are spoilt so we dont take what you say important

oh yea! so you have to keep it real sweetie
tongue
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by cardoctor(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
That's the price you pay for being a popular woman. Everybody has their opinion on who has slept with you and their encounter. See the long list of possible guys that are alleged to have had Miss Linda. True or not we don't know but then, every cloud has a silver lining.

WHO WILL MARRY LINDA IKEJI?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
winniz:

She posted the pics Yesterday after her reply to him. Whereas it was never a daily affair, so why blog about him 2day again when there is nothing to post about undecided

There are more adorable pictures of the new baby on Instagram. How did the old smelly witch miss them?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by skarona: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tot Linda is a writer and doesn't give a f**k on what people say about her. Y is she even taking time To deny what whizkid accuses her of? Now it's about her personal life she isnt finding It funny. she's 4got that all she does is write about poeples personal life.
Thnks whizzie 4 hitting bellow the belt.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=slap1 post=44410360]

I still think it's no one's business really.

Then. Keep it to ursef abi why u poking ur nose to what you think isn't othe pples business
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by slap1(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=44481522][/quote]

You quoted me first. Maybe you should take your own advice.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2016
slap1:

You quoted me first. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Sssshhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.