Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) (5397 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
South African preacher, Paseka Motsoeneng, aka Prophet Mboro,
leader of the Church of Incredible Happenings claimed that he
ascended to heaven and took photos to show as proof!

The incident happened at the Easter Service in Johannesburg, but
people from as far as Pretoria testified that the sky somehow looked
different around 10: 30 am that Sunday.

"The selfies i took last night in heaven though. You will be
surprised" he posted on Facebook on April 1st...and you would you
think it was April's Fool joke but he was actually very serious!
According to local reports, members of the church witnessed the
great deed, and were awed to watch the controversial prophet ascend
into heaven.

Before then, he’s been fasting for 4 weeks and
reportedly told some of his church members about the incident which
he claimed was revealed to him while he was fasting.
Prophet Mboro was about to commence his sermon during an Easter
service in Johannesburg when an unusual light flooded the gathering
and transported him to God’s kingdom.
In a statement released to the media, a senior member from Mboro's
church said that Mboro is being rewarded for being an honest
servant of God.

However, those who wish to see photographic evidence of the
afterlife will have to pay as Prophet Mboro is allegedly asking for a
donation of 5,000 rand (about $340), BBC reports.

Source - Lindaikejisblog

I hope he took his selfie stick with him. If this is how heaven actually looks like, i rather stay in miami..Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
so he carry ipad go heaven ?

this pastor go be APC member south africa branch cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by harosho07(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
xc
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Hadone(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Serious
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by henchamb(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Odikwa egwu
End time pastor
End time visit
End time phone
Soon they will claim it's Phantom 8
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by whitecloth: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
If that's him arriving in heaven,
1.who took the pic?

2. why is the gate black?

3. why is his face covered?

4. did he give his phone to angel to snap and collect it by flash share?
5. there's a red pale on the floor o and the heaven's floor is brown.

someone please tell me its April fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by xender(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
where are the gold the streets are made off .
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Alexdroh(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Surely,surely i say unto u this is endtime cry
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Africa, Africa, Africa my continent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This pastor too want fly his own jet grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Agbgift(f): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
whats the title of this movie

1 Like

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by ItzTun3chi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
so he carry ipad go heaven ? grin grin

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by barnabas91: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin i dont know why have been laughing reading people's comment, but this is really funny.
God i pray you reveal to me the truth about this
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guess he took tecno phone and tiny pin charger to heaven to snap and sun shades

1 Like

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by jopretty(f): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bia oo, so this Pastor went to Heaven, snap and gree to come back to this Earth to come show which pple wetin kwa? Him never serious, if na me, walahi Angel Mike go carry my dead body come back to this earth because I no go open my two naked eyes agree to come back after my two legs don enter Heaven's gate. But come to think of it, na cloud form steps to heaven? Just asking oo...
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:
Guess he took tecno phone and tiny pin charger to heaven to snap and sun shades
Na to carry power bank follow join body go heaven, as a Nigerian I no fit trust HEDC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by xendra: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

lolz
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Paaastor!! Paaastor!! grin who cme snap d pix For u?.

Abi heaven get CCTV naim u request 4 d pix afta dey say make u go hauz
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
The pastor is a liar , i mean it the pictures are just background....go to google and search for heavenly gate, you goona see those background
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by gen2briz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sir.. Sey fuel plenty for there?
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
So he took selfie sticks to heaven right?

End Time Pastor seeking to steal, kill and destroy people with lies.

elego1:
South African preacher, Paseka Motsoeneng, aka Prophet Mboro,
leader of the Church of Incredible Happenings claimed that he
ascended to heaven and took photos to show as proof!

The incident happened at the Easter Service in Johannesburg, but
people from as far as Pretoria testified that the sky somehow looked
different around 10: 30 am that Sunday.

"The selfies i took last night in heaven though. You will be
surprised" he posted on Facebook on April 1st...and you would you
think it was April's Fool joke but he was actually very serious!
According to local reports, members of the church witnessed the
great deed, and were awed to watch the controversial prophet ascend
into heaven.

Before then, he’s been fasting for 4 weeks and
reportedly told some of his church members about the incident which
he claimed was revealed to him while he was fasting.
Prophet Mboro was about to commence his sermon during an Easter
service in Johannesburg when an unusual light flooded the gathering
and transported him to God’s kingdom.
In a statement released to the media, a senior member from Mboro's
church said that Mboro is being rewarded for being an honest
servant of God.

However, those who wish to see photographic evidence of the
afterlife will have to pay as Prophet Mboro is allegedly asking for a
donation of 5,000 rand (about $340), BBC reports.

Source - Lindaikejisblog

I hope he took his selfie stick with him. If this is how heaven actually looks like, i rather stay in miami..Lol
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
This man snap pics enter heaven...that must be an camon 8...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by lilmax(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pastor you go heaven grin

You self still judge yourself na cheesy
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by ebiagtales: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Heaven is so real o!
Omo, see as everywhere fine sha!
I must make it to heaven o!
But why pastor no snap God nah?
Hope den don finish building all the mansions sha, cos Na wetin dey delay Jesu retuning kon pick all him dead disciples be that grin
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by TheHarbinger(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wow. I wonder why he didn't take any selfies with an arch angel? cheesy

I hope its just a joke
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by laurel03(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
U no go clubbing 4 heaven? Mad P, seriously crazy pastors plenty for SA..
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by deanoffaculty: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

grin grin grin
The two persons by the gate resemble two of the abducted Chibok girls.
If the gate of Heaven can be that low in height, many bad guyz will jump over the gate to enter Heaven grin grin.
How wish I can see the Pastor to ask if any network signal showed on his device...cos all networks for Naija dey fall hand. grin grin
No be only Heaven, Na Owerri.
#GanjaPastor.

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by olaleks007(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
I will comment when this pastor show me pictures of hell snapped with iPhone 6+

Werey plenty for this world Gan sha

Gogotaofilipso ( abeg join me make we look for d meaning 2geda)
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by abumeinben(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin

Guys guys guys please.....

Steve Jobs is in heaven na. What else would you expect?

But the pas.tor should've taken a selfie with an angel at least.
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by Oahray: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hehehe.... Arriving the gate of heaven with an unknown church member? Chai! No be only Nigerians get wicked sense of humour sha. grin

Well, pastors know their 'fans' are mostly mentally blind, that's why they keep making claims meant to insult their collective intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
And he went to heaven with is phone?
Okay Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.

"Picture of the pastor and an unnamed church member at the gate of heaven"

He went to heaven with a bucket.
Shey water don finish on earth ni?

Nothing wey person no go hear.
Re: Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) by fowosh: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
I laugh.......THE QUESTION IS DAT DID THE MAN TOOK HIS PHONE TO HEAVEN? OR HE WENT TO HEAVEN WITH HIS CAMERA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists / Random And Crazy Posters Of The Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.