Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Read This And Put A Smile On Your Face. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read This And Put A Smile On Your Face. (875 Views)

LOL!!! Check Out This Funny Road Accident And Put A Smile On Your Face / 32 Pics Of Smiling Animals That Should Put A Smile On Your Face. / 40 Hilarious Pictures that will put a smile on your face today. updated!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Put A Smile On Your Face. by Jomrichy1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
man: baby i love you, pls would you marry me woman: (stands up and gives him a stinging slap on his face) "i have waited more than 12 years for this. I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went on my way to be nice to men of marraigable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and playstation." i went to the House on the Rock, MFM, christ Embassy, Living Faith, RCCG, Baptist churches ,and presently booked plenty mass in the catholic church, looking every where 4 you............ ............... .... i went from a size 16 to size 10, so that when you see me, you will love what you see. I left lagos to abuja, then i left to port Harcourt, then i went all the way to kano and back to Lagos . i joined Hi five, went from Hi five to facebook, from facebook to twitter, i even had a blog which i rented hoping you will show up. i uploaded only my best pictures on facebook, shared on instagram. And infact took photo sessions to look my best. I attended all the wedings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect. "the next place i was hopping to check was moon, before you crawed out from the house directly to mine,!! So it was you all this while?, you almost rendered my prayer life useless, what were you waiting for?? What sign were you looking for?? Now be a gentle man get down on your knees and put the ring on my finger!!!" the man replied "APRIL FOOL" WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO THE MAN? #BOLD
Re: Read This And Put A Smile On Your Face. by Flexherbal(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
The lady will ax him down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before U Break A Girl's Heart. Read This / What Is Wrong With This List? / When U Get Married 2 A Mechanic Who Is Used To Sucking Fuel From D Caburetor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.