Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating (40210 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ObiOmaMu: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Caroline’s billionaire husband, Musa Danjuma has been accused, several times of having multiple extra-marital affairs, and fathering a child with a mistress.

On April 2, he was again spotted at Villa Medici restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos, with a yet-to-be identified woman, enjoying what appeared to be an intimate dinner for two. Caroline first reacted to the story by having a good laugh. She just came clean of her relationship status and how she;'s dealing with her husband's cheating.

Please read what the actress just shared on her IG page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-finally-clears-air-on.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ObiOmaMu: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
too long

I can't read all that.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by gossipatrol(f): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jeez! Girls are mean o! Sending her pics of their trips with her husband.

See more

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-clears-air-on-her.html

17 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by oglalasioux(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even the aristocrats are not spared the vicissitudes of anguish and humiliation.

Stephen Birmingham,

America's Secret Aristocracy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by SweetieConstie(f): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Came: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
She support the man die.. For her mind, she still need the man money for fashion way she don carry herself put so.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by goldbim(f): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eyahh...tales of a hurt wife..its glaring she's being hurt emotionally...even when she tries loving the man with his flaws.money get power sha..cos It seems that's what she appreciates in him..its well.

51 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Sunofgod(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
She must be neglecting him in the bedroom department....

Or her toto smells like you know who's - grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by BE811APP: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nawa oo...

Social Media wedding...
Ur marriage is ur marrige..

we actually dont care with all dis explanations

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by seyema(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Too long to read
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nelsizzy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
The power of money.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by gurunlocker: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
"who is family was"?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Oghenekelome: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is a matter for the court ooooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ettaetta(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sowing & reaping things

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by amunkita(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ur husband has got Amu Nkita nd nothing less..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by MARKone(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Age is really nothing but a Number when it comes to ladies and loaded Grandpas'

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Sasuwa(f): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
who is the lady in the picture
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by potbelly(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Will she have said all this if the man wasn't a billionaire?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by tochukwujaguar(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Live am come meet me na.hope say u go get money

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by mimikoko: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
So so sad.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by NoApology(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
i wonder if she would have defended this serial womanizer if he was a commoner and not a stinking billionaire . i ain't tryna judge, just wondering.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by dare2differ: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
To me, i believe there are two different typers of marriages

1) Different goals
2) Mutual goals

1)She is able to say this because she got something in return. Lots of ego, kudi, owo shocked shocked. She knew what she was getting into. Don't be surprised if you catch with a man old enough to be her son. She has accepted that her husband can cheat. Her husband has accepted albeit unconsciously that she is a young woman that needs tending every now and then.

2) Unless your wife do not give a fvck about you, try it and watch her ruin your life. You can be as rich as Dangote for all you care. She will either leave you or ruin you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by repogirl(f): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
All this one na story.

We know you won't leave him because you will have to leave your present lifestyle behind. It's your choice though and like you rightly said, noone else's business.

In the end, do what makes you happy.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
She was after his money

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ammyluv2002(f): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
gurunlocker:
"who is family was"?
Na mistake now

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by bedspread: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
SIMPLY CALL YOUR HUBBY AND ASK HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM HER. THAT IS IF YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL NOS 1 WIFE. IF YOU ARE NOT QUIT MA [b][/b][i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Noblebrown7(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
SUPER STORY!!

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by LucasOmoni(f): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
gossipatrol:
Jeez! Girls are mean o! Sending her pics of their trips with her husband. Lord forgive them

Them wan remove the sugar wen dey her mouth by all means

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by naijathings(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
how e take concern my life ?

he no marry me and you

and i no be lawyer or pastor.

b!tch don't kill my vibe joor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by holyfather(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
In my opinion I think she doesn't have to put up with all these. That's why we have a court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set / Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.