Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating (40208 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Arielle: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why are Nigerians so judgemental? She is a married woman with children, a family. Forget about the reason she married him. She has young children. Where are all the advice of "maintain your home", "stay and build your marriage", "pray for him", "wear red pant" and all other opinions? I thought some people on NL feel that cheating is not enough to leave a husband? Or its okay for her to dump him now because he's rich, never mind "maintaining her home". That advise is reserved for the long - suffering wife of a randy but poor fella. Talk about hypocrisy and double standards.
Please give this lady a break. People marry for different reasons. Money and financial security are just as legitimate reasons to marry someone as any other, whether love, convenience, "age is not on my side", resident permit or whatever the heck people do these days. Whatever floats your boat.

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by creamylicious(f): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Women dey try sha..... Too many mouths have kissed your husband, enough MouthAction from different species of ladies, anal sex come join am, banging of different kinds and then he comes home to his faithful wife........ Why was I Created a woman sef?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by byvan03: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Common girl, you should know better. That your Danjuma cheated and smeared it on your face doesn't qualify as all men cheating . Better continue enjoying that marriage of yours or ball out without boring us with epistles. You married a notorious philanderer, then you turn around to brand all men as cheaters? Carry your timeooo!!!

The girl sending pictures to her, your time will come, continue!

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Flawlessmakeup(f): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Them swear for this man with pussy and Naa on top am nai him go die, and Caro will have the last laff smilling to the bank with his money nd properties, most women alwz tagging nd throwing this randy man's pix with his concubine shd leave Caro alone nd face their business . If you can't stick to a pussy, don't marry. Instead of giving your wife emotional and psych pains. If you are a man/woman nd pple kip tagging your partners pix with their lover, how will you feel?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by no1madman(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
opportunist! she's getting what she deserves. .
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
The way some people comment on nairaland sometimes is pitiful, what do you people expect her to do? This is a woman going through a lot of pain and some people still have the gut to call her names. Same people that will call her names if she attacks the mistresses.

Sometimes, I just wish I could see the people hiding behind their keyboards and just post or comment pathetically on nairaland. Are there still adults on this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Flawlessmakeup(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
My dear, she try, if I am to be in her shoes, I will nt be in dt house again, she's going thru a lot, emotionally, psychological and very soon depression will soon come in which will lead to suicide or drugs taken. This one that they are calling and threaten her,they life of her kids r in danger nd those bitches won't mind killing those kids to frustrate her. I prefer peace of mind than anytin. We only live one nd I can't spend my life praying for a man who knows wht he is doin, instead I will spend thhat time praying for those in idp camps in d north. I love my life so much, there is nothing lyk husband and wife in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Zellie: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
So even until she married him...she didn't know his family because she didn't read newspapers? Bollocks...

"All men cheat" has to be the most r3tarded statement ever.... angry

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by vivavik(f): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
The syndrome "I'll rather cry in a lambo than on a bike" I am forced to agree to this. Make my husband no try me o tongue God forbid o

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by jelal007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
MARKone:
Age is really nothing but a Number when it comes to ladies and loaded Grandpas'
Very True.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ReducBloodSugar: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even if you spend the whole day defending your husband on 'air' it doesn't cancel what had been written.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Came:
She support the man die.. For her mind, she still need the man money for fashion way she don carry herself put so.
abeg no blame her, today's mistresses are really from hell, in our mothers time, mistresses hide their head in shame but these new set are another thing, why should she satisfy the mistress by divorcing my husband? We all are human being, I will stay Put because of the mistress .Why should I make it easy for her.mba o

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Flawlessmakeup:
Them swear for this man with pussy and Naa on top am nai him go die, and Caro will have the last laff smilling to the bank with his money nd properties, most women alwz tagging nd throwing this randy man's pix with his concubine shd leave Caro alone nd face their business . If you can't stick to a pussy, don't marry. Instead of giving your wife emotional and psych pains. If you are a man/woman nd pple kip tagging your partners pix with their lover, how will you feel?
na those mistress dey send those stories to the blog. They want to break and run her off. Just like someone telling from blues they caught your husband with a woman when you didn't tell them to spy on your behind.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Flawlessmakeup:
My dear, she try, if I am to be in her shoes, I will nt be in dt house again, she's going thru a lot, emotionally, psychological and very soon depression will soon come in which will lead to suicide or drugs taken. This one that they are calling and threaten her,they life of her kids r in danger nd those bitches won't mind killing those kids to frustrate her. I prefer peace of mind than anytin. We only live one nd I can't spend my life praying for a man who knows wht he is doin, instead I will spend thhat time praying for those in idp camps in d north. I love my life so much, there is nothing lyk husband and wife in heaven.

She knew wot she Ws entering into from day1 so it's not like it's a huge surprise. This is a man who has had women pursuing him cos he's rich and u decided to marry him for reasons best known to u so u hv to deal with it. I don't think d man ever pretended to be a saint and the all of a sudden became a serial cheat over nite.

If I were her I wud stop listening to all this advisor and anonymous who probly do even like her and are giving her advices to desert her home like they care about her and better face her marriage as she knew it Ws a possibility. Men like her husband don't hv just one woman unless on rare occasions.... Just Stay in ur home and deal with it! Most men cheat anyways...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by 0gbeni(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2016
still can't believe a woman as beautiful as her is being serial cheated upon.. this life na pot beans folks sad

Will she make those excuses for her philandering husband if he was dead broke? Probably not.. money good is good folks, and the man has an eye for drop-dead beauties :d (y)

consolation is that her husband takes very good care of here, better to cry in Paris than to cry in the house of a dead-ass guy.. Most men cheat anyway

She sounds so hurt, i hope she continues to hold her sh!t together, at least for the sake of her children

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by skyisthelimit(m): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2016
The first step to handling her issues is to keep it out of public limelight,that's why it is called a marriage...now the whole world knows what she is passing through as if it makes it any better...if it has gotten to a stage where she would depend on public validation of happenings in her private life,remembering we are in Africa..then it is sad..very sad. Like the challenges are too much for her?..cos if all marriages published their challenges publicly...hmmmm..better imagined. Accepting that your man cheats and it's ok?..and admitting same to the whole world..knowing nobody wishes to 'share',waooooo !!!..a rather bitter pill. If she can still tolerate,stay in the marriage,be industrious and take care of your kids but if you fed up,then file for a divorce before you become a mental wreck..but by all means handle your private issues privately..Life is about choices anyway,we just live with the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by cybriz82(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Madam caro go and sit down...upon all ur beauty wey u tek dey do shakara see ow ur husby dey tek u do yeye.u no see ur mate marry na dat old man u marry cus of money n yet u even hav d guts to say u dnt knw hiz family b4 u marry him.see ur life na sorry b ur name.well enjoy d money enjoy d trouble.all na ur own.wetin concern us.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by cybriz82(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Dis aint marriage bt manage.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Respect55(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Sunofgod:
She must be neglecting him in the bedroom department....

Or her toto smells like you know who's - grin

Linda Ikeji
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by amacastel: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2016
skyisthelimit:
The first step to handling her issues is to keep it out of public limelight,that's why it is called a marriage...now the whole world knows what she is passing through as if it makes it any better...if it has gotten to a stage where she would depend on public validation of happenings in her private life,remembering we are in Africa..then it is sad..very sad. Like the challenges are too much for her?..cos if all marriages published their challenges publicly...hmmmm..better imagined. Accepting that your man cheats and it's ok?..and admitting same to the whole world..knowing nobody wishes to 'share',waooooo !!!..a rather bitter pill. If she can still tolerate,stay in the marriage,be industrious and take care of your kids but if you fed up,then file for a divorce before you become a mental wreck..but by all means handle your private issues privately..Life is about choices anyway
,we just live with the consequences.

U said it all she should keep her family off social media and work hard most rich dudes cheat which she has dig 1 or 2 b4 getting married to this old man she made it clear she love him cos he takes care of her financially and change her life to a big woman. Pls let her handle her issue like a big madam she claim she is. To make money is not easy truly Caroline was not patient enough she would av married a better man@ list the 1 DT will respect her even if he cheat.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by christinie(f): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Was queen Esther a concubine too?

Malakh:
She can be considered a concubine and you are right,he is still married to the first wife,you speak like someone schooled by Hebrews

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by seunajia: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Yada Yada Yada, age is just a number. Nonsense. Rants of a brainless bimbo, you married him for his money you Arrow! He sure knows that and can't be arsed about your feelings because you're Money Hungry Vicious Delicious. You bring absolutely nothing to the table aside your pumpum and his money can fetch him 1000s of you. Do well to fvck off angry

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Tinyemeka(m): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Trophy wife. That's all she was. Nothing else to offer. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Malakh: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2016
A virgin wife but the answer is in your question,she was a Queen
christinie:
Was queen Esther a concubine too?

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by seaga: 12:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Why are most ladies condemning her,like they won't do the same if they had the chance undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by diva90: 1:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Money money money! That's the only reason why we are still hearing about this couple oo! This woman would have left him since if not for the financial benefits involved...she get sense!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by ClintonDal(m): 1:43am On Apr 05, 2016
The Evils women do. Some even had to send her pictures of their romantic getaways. My dear the day you file for divorce is the day you give victory to your enemies. No one is perfect and maybe he has other qualities that is making you put up with his foolishness.
Dear ladies, this is a lesson to you all who pursue financial comfort. She virtually is the woman of every man's dream yet she is being cheated on. So if you like carry yansh and water melon for chest, baba wey go cheat go still cheat. Get something to do and keep yourself busy else na pestle u go use dey chase runs girls wey wan snatch ur hubby. #DatsAll

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by limitless777(m): 2:12am On Apr 05, 2016
story for the dogs. coolstory for the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by jadelyn007(f): 2:14am On Apr 05, 2016
This woman is an idiot, why are you investing too much emotions into this man! Why all these sermons, you better sit there and enjoy your life. You owe no one no explanation unless you want to be Married to a broke cheat instead.
When a woman like this tells me she can't leave her unfaithful spouse I totally get it,
But when a woman married to a broke or average ass man who cheats on her and beats her refuses to move, it's totally STUPID and I don't just get it!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by obowunmi(m): 2:24am On Apr 05, 2016
She can tolerate his cheating because of the money.

Poor Men dont get a chance.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by moonnstar(f): 3:59am On Apr 05, 2016
amunkita:
Ur husband has got Amu Nkita nd nothing less..
Gbam,eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Airforce1:
too long

I can't read all that.

Especially since it's coming from a woman.

She should be barefoot, pregnant and cooking in the kitchen instead of writing long epistle on the internets grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set / Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.