Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me (1252 Views)

Hi Guys, Which Is The Most Reliable Company To Subscribe An Rdp Service From? / How Can I Develop An App / Cheap MTN Data From Reliable Company - Buy Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by Dasshboard(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello Webmasters/Nairalanders

I urgently need a reliable company to develop a modern e-commerce website for my new online store.
The site will be fashioned in the likes of konga /jumia.

If interested kindly contact me for the details via PM. Or drop ur details and links to similar jobs u hv handled in the recent past.

Thank you.
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by orlaryhincah(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Will like to help.
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by imohchard(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have done similar websites for various clients.. I can help you with it.. Contact me via watsapp: 09034310695..
You can drop your number so I can call you..
Thanks
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by globalink: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
i can design e-commerce website for you contact me on:07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by admox2003(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can do that for you at affordable rate . Contact me on Whatsapp 08050929908 so I can give u sample of my works . Or mail admox2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by AkinseteK(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
I have done a lot of E-commerce website that is related to what you want and I can give you a responsive one and deliver on time, contact me on 08034089466 for us to discuss and to share my portfolio with you.
Dasshboard:
I urgently need a reliable company to develop a modern e-commerce website for my new online store.
If interested kindly contact me for the details via PM. Or drop ur details and links to similar jobs u hv handled in the recent past.
Thank you.
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by alaroyeibadan(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Contact us now.. A government approve ICT company is here..

Whatsapp: 08143157732
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by PasNet: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Dasshboard:
Thank you.

Check out selloutng.com.

if you like it call me 07039725264
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by CEOcountry(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dasshboard:

Thank you.

hi,

i've got experience in designing e-commerce websites as well as payment procesor integration.

pleaese check, www.easywearng.com

work at hand ... www.tariesworld.com/shop2

07066633752 (whatsapp)

Ill be waiting
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by globalink: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
i can create it for you contact me on 07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by osasglow123: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello,

I've got experience in designing e-commerce websites as well as payment procesor integration.

please check, http://www.Phonekings.com.ng

http://uniqueglowbeautyworld.com.ng/

call: 08140271948

08065151325 (whatsapp)
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by teemony(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Contact Netlight Systems, We are an experienced web development and web hosting company in Nigeria. http://www.netlightsystems.com Phone: 08165129163, email: sales@netlightsystems.com. We can integrate Interswitch payment processing on your website with shopping cart features, etc. Go with the professionals.
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by toniboi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Check out www.dubbieworld.com trust me, they re the best
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by Sanuzi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dasshboard:

Thank you.
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by orlaryhincah(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dasshboard:

Thank you.
Here's a sample hom.giditrips.com
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by WebclickNG: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Dasshboard:
Thank you.
Webclick design and develop custom ecommerce websites that increase conversion rates and online visibility. Our ecommerce web design packages are suitable for small business and enterprise companies. Our sites are designed to attract new customers.

While there are many variables to consider with an ecommerce solution, we can help get you started! As one of the top ecommerce web design companies in Nigeria, we wanted to give businesses an easier way to estimate the costs of their new website. Once you’re ready, feel free to follow up with us about your project, and our team of ecommerce experts will work with you to fine-tune a solution based on your specific requirements and business goals. To learn more about our ecommerce web design services and pricing visit: http://webclick.com.ng/services/ecommerce-web-design/
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by Dajugba: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dasshboard:

Thank you.

I read your post, and I believe you've just come to de right and legitimate source. If you consider standard, professionalism, quality, taste, experience and friendly customer service, You can contact Macandy21 on Nairaland. You can reach him on whatsapp: 07035002495. You can also reach him on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AndersonAgha?fref=Tab.

He can deliver and wellable to ensure he gives you the best beyond what you didn't thought about, not only that, he can also give you some necessary information to go about your site. Shallom. Happy weekend! Cheer...
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by nollyvenon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onyx Data Systems is a reliable Web design and development company. Our portfolio speaks for itself.

For more info call/whatsapp 08037810335.
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by kinharold(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am equally in need of an expert hand in my Wordpress E commerce website project. I might as well just contact any of the contacts that have been dropped here but let me give some more details.

I am already working on the ecommerce site but I am having challenge in setting up a Multi Vendor/Marketplace plugin, I have tried WC Vendor/ Marketplace and a few others. I have not gotten it.

I need expert help urgently.

kinharold2@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by Boldtrust(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2016
We deliver the most professional e-commerce sites in the shortest time with high sense of security. We also offer free online campaign for 2-3months depending on the nature of the project as well as arranging for logistic companies to help deliver your goods to your customers.

For more information, please contact us on 08167472329 or email us on boldtrustt@gmail.com

Note: Our sites are built such that complications in administration are reduced or minimized in order for easy operation by the clients.

Please check some of our projects here:
www.jaccomallglobal.com
www.dealfinderng.com
www.jacomart.com
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by Boldtrust(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2016
kinharold:
I am equally in need of an expert hand in my Wordpress E commerce website project. I might as well just contact any of the contacts that have been dropped here but let me give some more details.

I am already working on the ecommerce site but I am having challenge in setting up a Multi Vendor/Marketplace plugin, I have tried WC Vendor/ Marketplace and a few others. I have not gotten it.

I need expert help urgently.

kinharold2@yahoo.com

Thank you

I have developed three multivendor e-commerce sites using wordpress. They are all beautifully designed with much flexibility. So far, I have issues with non. If you need a help, please call 08167472329 or email boldtrustt@gmail.com to enable us discuss further. We have one of the least charges.
Re: I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me by Boldtrust(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Dasshboard:

Thank you.

We deliver the most professional e-commerce sites in the shortest time with high sense of security. We also offer free online campaign for 2-3months depending on the nature of the project as well as arranging for logistic companies to help deliver your goods to your customers.

For more information, please contact us on 08167472329 or email us on boldtrustt@gmail.com

Note: Our sites are built such that complications in administration are reduced or minimized in order for easy operation by the clients.

Please check some of our projects here:
www.jaccomallglobal.com
www.dealfinderng.com
www.jacomart.com

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys / Fast Paying Url Shortener Programs / Get Responsive Ecom Website, Business, Blog And Real Estate Site A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.