Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Different Ways To Wear Ankara Like A Pro - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Ways To Wear Ankara Like A Pro (1116 Views)

Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Learn How To Mix Cream Like A Pro / 15 Simple And Different Ways To Tying A Head Turban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways To Wear Ankara Like A Pro by slicereports(f): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
I was thinking of ways I could style my Ankara materials so I don’t have to only wear it on Sundays.

When looking to describe Ankara fashion the first word that comes to mind is “bold”. The african inspired fashion prints notoriously known as Ankara can be a bit overwhelming at first glance. However, over the last 10 years Ankara has become a seasonable fashion staple, showing up on runways and in fashion outlets year after year. Although in the world of high fashion where anything goes, Ankara fits in just fine.
However, for the average person finding ways to incorporate Ankara into their everyday wardrobe can be difficult. Those who do not want to come across too “loud” but still wear this African inspired style can do so by implementing a few tried and true fashion secrets. We recommend combining an Ankara piece with professional neutrals for work. As well as introducing signature Ankara accessories into your regular outfits to give them an edgy look. You can also draw inspiration from street fashion and online bloggers to master the art of print mixing. With a bit of clever styling Ankara can work for anyone and really give your current wardrobe a modern update.

So here are some ways I suggest you can style and wear Ankara anywhere: http://slicereports.com/blog/2016/04/04/different-ways-wear-ankara-like-pro/

(1) (Reply)

Bridal Hair And Makeup Inspiration- Vol #1 / 7 Skincare Goals For Every Woman In 2017 / Ready To Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.