Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] (877 Views)

Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by teelaweee(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
I was opportune to be at the BOOM J8 launch. Seeing all the celebrities and Tecno Chinese men, and beautiful ladies. The food too was great. Oh yeah! It was.

During the launch, the marketing manager at Tecno Mobile, Jesse Oguntimehin, gave a full review of the device—two actually. And it was indeed convincing. He looks very well like a geek so I'm not surprised he can sweet mouth the conviction into me.

The interesting thing is that he didn't just have sweet mouth, because that couldn't have done it. He didnt overhype as I thought he was. The videos played at the launch gave me full cause to BELIEVE. I had to get my hands on the video. I also made a few friends in to process. Check the videos out.

The first is for the device itself. The second is for the HiOS. Lemme know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abSLKVb-mUU - BOOM J8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9IDNRVAE6A - HiOS

2 Likes

Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by Yorubago(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Good for you...
Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by KaffyK(f): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Tecno sha. They sha want to do everything to cause us to like them.

1 Like

Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by teelaweee(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Yorubago:
Good for you...

You know right!
Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by Yorubago(f): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
teelaweee:

You know right!
Yhup...
Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by omoalajah(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Innovation.
Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by gingerman876: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
I like it
Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by 360koncepts: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Great Presentation.
Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by yinka360nl1: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
This video be wanting me to own the device
Re: Super Amazing HiOS videos [MUST WATCH] by teelaweee(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
yinka360nl1:
This video be wanting me to own the device

Don't even carry last yo!

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AlibabaGcfr Seems Amazed With Tecno Phantom 6 / Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services / Whatsapp Server Is Down Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.