Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan (42189 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) / Fuel Scarcity: See How This Policeman Go To Work Every Morning (photo) / Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
See How the WOMAN in Diezani Alison-Madueke Was Portrayed by a Nigerian Fan!!! He says, "What two men cannot do; one woman did it, put extra"!

I have always said and hold it strongly that the Nigerian female is far far far more intelligent and stronger than their male counterparts. Look at the cut off marks for schools. Despite relegation of females in our society, the cut of mark for females is either higher or the same as that for the males in most states.
Now compare how our females win the females nations cup and compare how our men cannot even qualify.
Then we do not have male equivalents of Blessing Okagbare. All individual medals at the Olympics, I believe the women have given them to us save for a few
Then look at the world bank. I believe we have over 3 females who have risen to that enviable position. The men, despite all the push, very few are rated in that top organization.
Yes I heard Senate and all refused to consider women the equal of men. But me I remember well all my many many many female classmates who are so so so much more intelligent than I am and I have no shame at all in saying I DO NOT BELIEVE THE NIGERIAN MALE HAVE ANY ADVANTAGE OVER THE NIGERIAN FEMALE. My papa know book, my mama know book. My cousins know book. So nothing you want tell me about woman wey I never use my eye see.
Finally, Dieziani know book pass Kachikwu and Buhari put together. Check the score board or rather fuel queues. or maybe na Buhari head dey draw Kachikwu go back? Maybe Dieziani was allowed to do what she knows and bring fuel while Buhari is a BULL in a China shop (use of the cattle/bovine imagery BULL intended)
Bull in a China shop hahahahaha. Sometimes I impress myself. Bull in a China shop. I heard he is going to China on wednesday and he may go to a shop. how apt. hahahahaha
Dieziani, our most beautiful. God punish cancer.

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by winningwinner(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2016
lols

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Bonnywest: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
when I remb Buhari the only thing that comes to my head is CLUELESS

304 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by BushidoBlue(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Fact

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Flexherbal(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
If not corruption, Jonathan's government would have been very ok.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by EasternLeopard: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
You wicked oooooooooooooooo Chai Men in trouble

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by bonechamberlain(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
angry ... buhari is not here for leadership or governance. he has a mission which he only knows, the Fulani terrorism is part of his unknown mission. very vicious and evil leader angry

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Goddex: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2016
qwa
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by drss(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2016
d travails of deziani was because she stepped on powerful toes who feel they ar above d law. we know how dis woman was almost sleeping permanently at d national assemby at any slight smell of fuel scarcity on account of uncountable summons by legislators. apart form NOI, no oda minister faced d kind of pressure deziani went through. yet her performance in d oyel sector is unmatched by any petroluem minister in d history of nigeria.
but now dat fuel scarcity is a way of life under APC govt, buari dullard who is d minister of oyel is yet to be summon by d national assemby. d hypocrisy of dis con3 stinks to high heavens.

285 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by cckris: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Bonnywest:
when I remb Buhari the only thing that comes to my head is CLUELESS
Useless President

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by obailala(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2016
"Feasts are made for laughter, wine makes life merry, but money is the answer for everything" - Ecc 10:19

ANYTHING can be bought with money; after splashing N2.13Trillion on petroleum importers in 2011 alone, even the devil himself couldn't have stopped fuel from being available in those locust years. The situation has changed today; there is no money to splash around and the people in authority aren't willing to splash money (even if there was).

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by ahaika23: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari is a northern goat!

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Destined2win: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2016
This is why '2 heads are not better than one' 'but 2 good heads'.
One million bad heads is equal to zero while one good head cannot be quantified.

25 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Diesel1(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Keep fighting corruption......... Those peasants supporting u den.... Dem go H die

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by datola: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians and their uninformed arguments.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Dottore: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Some of my friends still doesn't talk to me because I supported Buhari angry

If Jonathan had run a credible and accountable government, Buhari wouldn't have arisen from anywhere. See now Nigerians are even showing preference to Jonathan's corrupt laden govt to Buhari's clueless anti corruption government with many tales of woe to the general populace

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by RedCapChief(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
If not corruption, Jonathan's government would have been very ok.
Jonathan's only problem was his indebtedness to many people because his government was filled with round pegs in round holes. His desire to have a second term made him turn a blind eye to many cases of corruption. He didn't want to offend anybody but ended up offending everybody.

When he went hard on Boko Haram, Northern Elders accused Ihejirika of genocide. (Remember: An attack on BH is an attack on the North)
When he went soft on Boko Haram and allowed the Northern Elders to fix their issues locally, they accused him of cluelessness and insensitivity.

Paradoxically, Nigeria is best governed by a military man like Buhari who doesn't care about making people happy, rather who just does what he feels like.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by BLWeb: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Can someone remind us what Diezani actually did.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
I love women that are smart but Diezani is not one of them undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Timoleon(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by demarc001: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Is wa
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
LEGEND of the SEEKER
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Guyman02: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:
"Feasts are made for laughter, wine makes life merry, but money is the answer for everything" - Ecc 10:19

ANYTHING can be bought with money; after splashing N2.13Trillion on petroleum importers in 2011 alone, even the devil himself couldn't have stopped fuel from being available in those locust years. The situation has changed today; there is no money to splash around and the people in authority aren't willing to splash money (even if there was).

I disagree with you.
Splash the money let the people have fuel.
Splash the money let the cattle herdsmen stop the killing of vilagers
Splash the money so that people in Abuja can afford to buy 'point and kill' with beer at weekends
Splash the money so that economy can boom.
When GEJ was saying let us save for the rainy day; it was APC Govs like Oshiomale, Amaechi and AregbeRascal that were shouting 'share the money, share it now, give us our own, dont save for us, we dont want any sovereign wealth fund blablabla. Now Buhari is blaming PDP for not saving much when the price of crude was high.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by blackpanda: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
its as if anything just makes FP these days. Otherwise whats the idea behind this silly and ridiculous post

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Akshow: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2016
K
Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by NwaNimo1(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Chai.....see slap!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by frainc(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2016
What a strong woman can do
Ten confuse men from a vision less party can not do

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by 1miccza: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Honestly that writer is absolutely on point...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan by Hemanwel(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Trust APC's ordinary zombies and sophisticated zombies to avoid this thread like Ebola and Lassa fever!

56 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.