Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro (1648 Views)

How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) / Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by augster(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Xiaomi has unveiled a Pro variant of the Redmi 3 smartphone. The
main difference between the new device and the standard Redmi 3
phone is that the former features a fingerprint sensor and has 3GB
RAM 32GB stotage boost.
Other specs remain same, meaning the Redmi 3 Pro also sports a
5-inch HD display, and is powered by a Snapdragon 616 chipset.
Camera department is handled by the same 13MP main and 5MP
front shooters, while battery also remains unchanged at
4,100mAh.
The handset also offers support for dual-SIM functionality and
runs Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. Connectivity options include 4G LTE,
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, and microUSB 2.0, while color
options include silver, grey and gold.
Carrying an RMB 899 ($140) price tag, the Redmi 3 Pro will go on
sale starting April 4, the day when Xiaomi's Mi Fan Festival kicks
off.SOURCE
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by KuliMart: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Coming soon on kulimart
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
KuliMart:
Coming soon on kulimart
KuliMart, do you have a store in Lagos where I can walk in to get my choice of phone?

@Augster, I asked around about Xiaomi product at Computer village today... They all kept pronouncing it as if they v never heard of it. Please, do you have idea of how much they sell Motorola Moto X Play and where one can get it?

The Redmi Note 2 is above my budget.

This is what I want

5"5 screen
4G enabled
3000mah battery capacity upward
5mp front camera...
2GB ram
@last, 35k

Any suggestion
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by KuliMart: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Demaejy:

KuliMart, do you have a store in Lagos where I can walk in to get my choice of phone?

@Augster, I asked around about Xiaomi product at Computer village today... They all kept pronouncing it as if they v never heard of it. Please, do you have idea of how much they sell Motorola Moto X Play and where one can get it?

The Redmi Note 2 is above my budget.

This is what I want

5"5 screen
4G enabled
3000mah battery capacity upward
5mp front camera...
2GB ram
@last, 35k

Any suggestion

Kulimart is the only store that sell this brands in Nigeria.

We're online store, order from our website and we ship to you. No offline store for now.

We don't have any phone within that budget for now. The least we have in stock is Redmi 3 which is 47k.

Thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by tmanis(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2016
KuliMart:

Kulimart is the only store that sell this brands in Nigeria.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by NCP: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=tmanis post=44451227][/quote]

Help me tell am, others have been selling Xiaomi products for years before he came onboard last year.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by KuliMart: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
NCP:

Help me tell am, others have been selling Xiaomi products for years before he came onboard last year.

Remember I used the word "store" (online store).
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by Deeni131: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
considering the spec of xioami redmi note 3, I really wonder why ppl dont show their interest in the phones. is it because of the rumours that the phone get hot like cooking machine? or is the rumours true .? pls I love this phone but I'm damn afraid to fall a victim.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro by KuliMart: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Deeni131:
considering the spec of xioami redmi note 3, I really wonder why ppl dont show their interest in the phones. is it because of the rumours that the phone get hot like cooking machine? or is the rumours true .? pls I love this phone but I'm damn afraid to fall a victim.

The phone doesn't heat up.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finally Glo Speed Is Back / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus International Giveaway! / How To Stop Your Phone From Consuming Data/mb In 3 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.