Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... (4384 Views)

4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / Ulefone Power 4G Phablet With 3GB Ram+ Fingerprint #36,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by 40manlappy: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
augster:
you‘re wrong.. There are two versions... This one is the pro with 3gb ram and 32gb memory plus fingerprint sensor.. And even with the current price of dollar, it can‘t go for less thn #45k

What's with these "Pro" versions? Is it just about the RAM, ROM and fingerprint sensor?

Please, I would like to know the idea behind naming them "pro".

Looping: Kulimart
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by KuliMart: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
40manlappy:

What's with these "Pro" versions? Is it just about the RAM, ROM and fingerprint sensor?

Please, I would like to know the idea behind naming them "pro".

Looping: Kulimart

Mainly ram, Rom and finger print scanner.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by KuliMart: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
steinalb:
Kulimart why??

I saw Ulefone power online for $170, on checking for it on kulimart website i saw N59,000.

why is the price gap so big?

meanwhile, ulefone has 6050mah, 3gb ram, 13mp pixel back camera etc

FREE SHIPPING

Exchange rate isn't smiling on us.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by KuliMart: 11:24am On May 04, 2016
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by KuliMart: 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by dryakson(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2016
KuliMart:
Review >> http://www.gizmochina.com/2016/04/16/xiaomi-redmi-3-pro-review/
pls do you have oulkitel U10 and k6000?.. If yes how much is the price
If no can I pre-order?. The price pls
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by iamawara(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
Lol. Can I change the imei with ease like that of other Tecno and Gionee MTK devices?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 3 'Pro' With 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint | We Thought It's Over, But... by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 29, 2016
iamawara:
Lol. Can I change the imei with ease like that of other Tecno and Gionee MTK devices?

Of course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Port Custom ROM Directly From Your Phones / Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Comparison - Which Phone Won? / Zain Starts Free Midnight Calls And 16 Free Sms Monthly(4sms Per Week)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.