Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? (8948 Views)

How Economic Is Nissan Maxima / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / Nissan Maxima 1996 Stalled While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by ataspray(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
gazzuzz what a shame u dey run from fixing ordinary maxima. na wa oo.
the comments here have made it sound like one car manufactured in mars with alien technology, and exported from mars to planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by aieromon(m): 3:11am On May 27, 2016
Get to know the car better. You will realise that you even have more knowledge about the ride than your mechanic. At least,I know I do.

ka24dett has always provided offline help FOC. There are other great guys here who don't run away from Nissan engines and are willing to help out.

I've been driving the 2005 Maxima for the past 4 years (interstate and intrastate) and it has been a great experience.

3 Likes

Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by diportivo: 8:11am On May 27, 2016
The maxima and the murano

2 cars that i must own

One way or the other

There's a known valve body issue with the early model maxima,but then Hondas from 97-03/04 v6 av problematic transmissions and ppl still ride dem up and down
Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm,this car can turn a good man to a very frustrated man,well,different people with different opinions.

2 Likes

Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by kayswag100(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2016
Macmilla:

I just saw another enticing offer in this link,
https://www.nairaland.com/3126996/nissan-altima-04-490k-negotiable#45961460
Though this one is an altima, with all these stories, meehn i no buy o. I even smell rat with that price.

driven an 06 altima For more than 2yrs.

No major ishh. Most expensive spending: four brand new tires.

regular oil change and I'm gud to go
Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by baaliyah(m): 1:14am On May 28, 2016
ataspray:
gazzuzz what a shame u dey run from fixing ordinary maxima. na wa oo.
the comments here have made it sound like one car manufactured in mars with alien technology, and exported from mars to planet earth.

Bros, who wants troubles. U want to work on a car for a whole day only for the same car towed in for another problem tomorrow.
Lecturers run from some topics.
Doctors try to avoid some ailments.
I am a fashion designer and of course, there are some clothes and designs you avoid.
Carpenters, Drycleaners even barbers all have aspects of their jobs they stylishly avoid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by steveyen(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2016
baaliyah:

Bros, who wants troubles. U want to work on a car for a whole day only for the same car towed in for another problem tomorrow.
Lecturers run from some topics.
Doctors try to avoid some ailments.
I am a fashion designer and of course, there are some clothes and designs you avoid.
Carpenters, Drycleaners even barbers all have aspects of their jobs they stylishly avoid.
Not the best way to luk at issues & problems which I will rather call challenges. Granted some nuts can be hard to crack, but the determined mind will surely get them cracked. Problems are meant to be solved. If the good old white folks have been running away from problem at the first sight of it we wont even have cars today to start with. Benz, Daimler, Ford all went through a lot to put us on the wheels. My tot anyway.

5 Likes

Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by babaranti: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
I have a 2004 maxima that has refused to move... It jerks violently when I load to REVERSE and moves but won't move when I engage drive...
Before now I noticed that it won't accelerate and latter change its mind... I parked it on Saturday and tried to start it again and It refused to start.. I had it electronically diagnosed and it stated that I needed to fix the crankshaft sensor under the gearbox which I did... The car started and now it won't revv past 2000rpm... Abeg I need someone who knows about this car to help me out
Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re-scan and post codes.
Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by odimbannamdi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
aieromon:
Get to know the car better. You will realise that you even have more knowledge about the ride than your mechanic. At least,I know I do.

ka24dett has always provided offline help FOC. There are other great guys here who don't run away from Nissan engines and are willing to help out.

I've been driving the 2005 Maxima for the past 4 years (interstate and intrastate) and it has been a great experience.

How do i reach u, sir? I need your opinion about this car
Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by odimbannamdi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
babaranti:
I have a 2004 maxima that has refused to move... It jerks violently when I load to REVERSE and moves but won't move when I engage drive...
Before now I noticed that it won't accelerate and latter change its mind... I parked it on Saturday and tried to start it again and It refused to start.. I had it electronically diagnosed and it stated that I needed to fix the crankshaft sensor under the gearbox which I did... The car started and now it won't revv past 2000rpm... Abeg I need someone who knows about this car to help me out

Any headway in this issue?
Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by KA24DETT(m): 5:37am On Mar 22, 2020
odimbannamdi:

How do i reach u, sir? I need your opinion about this car

bro, u can reach my by email chukaofiaeli gmail .. u can ask the questions here, i will answer

1 Like

Re: 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? by gloryon(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
KA24DETT:

bro, u can reach my by email chukaofiaeli gmail .. u can ask the questions here, i will answer
please what's your opinion about the Nissan xtrail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Changing Oil Filter And Fuel Filter At Same Time / 6 Ways To Extend The Life Of Your Car Tyres / Between China And Tokunbo Tyres.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.