Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

This Zee World And Telemundo Must Be REMOVED!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Zee World And Telemundo Must Be REMOVED!!! (1210 Views)

Love Oh Love Zee World Full Story Summary Plot,cast Realname Teasers And Picture / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Zee World And Telemundo Must Be REMOVED!!! by kachi19: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please Help!! How is it possible to remove this Zee World or Telemundo from DSTV?? Cos because of this channels are causing havoc in my house.
My sister always burn food or forget to cook. And if I talk my mom will take her side oh. Even if I enter kitchen; they'll drag my meal with me cos the cannot enter kitchen because of Zee World and Telemundo.
Re: This Zee World And Telemundo Must Be REMOVED!!! by Baawaa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Who is paying for the subscription, if it is you it is simple but if you are not the one.MBA!
Re: This Zee World And Telemundo Must Be REMOVED!!! by kachi19: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Baawaa:
Who is paying for the subscription, if it is you it is simple but if you are not the one.MBA!

Lol its my dad and he's not always around. Due to his job! So I want to use my manly power wink
Re: This Zee World And Telemundo Must Be REMOVED!!! by badinfluence: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op you can lie sha.. we both know you copied this...

(1) (Reply)

First Dance Drama Institute Launched By Alfa Sule Aka Otiganpa Ministry / Gotv Just Gave Me Free Airtime - How Do I Return It? / anime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.