Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends (20089 Views)

Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity / End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
BBC posted this on their timeline.

Nigeria's fuel scarcity is so bad that some are now queing through the night to get petrol https:///HydJ8vVGU5 https:///go4y9WHoyq

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by ajebuter(f): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
BBC posted this on their timeline.

Tonye, you see our life?

Nigeria as laughing-stock on BBC

I thought PMB has laundered our 'battered' image with his junketeering and we wouldn't be subjected to this 'shading"? grin grin

#Ifeel4buhari#

#endfuelscarcity# grin grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Where is the "blast"? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by NavierStokes(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Obama: He is doing a really good job
Trudeau: Yes indeed
Zombies (replying live from fuel queue): Even America knows that Buhari is doing excellently.

Voice of Reason (the citizen): I have been on this queue since 5am. As number 76 and to buy the fuel at 200Naira a litre.

Oh dogged supporter "where is thy sense?"

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by ElrayKhalifah(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
A nigga above me is asking where the blast is...
People all over the world get to know this zombie filled country are really suffering on top fuel...and BBC posted it online and u're asking where the blast is? U nid prayers

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Sharksblow(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
All will be well....

2 Likes

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Movic1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Time to Change the Change,this is not the Change they promised Us o.

5 Likes

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by koboko69: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Too many educted illiterates on NL

So many mis use of words

From Epic to Blast.

Can someone please tell me th "BLAST" here

1 Like

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by NavierStokes(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
koboko69:
Too many educted illiterates on NL

So many mis use of words

From Epic to Blast.

Can someone please tell me th "BLAST" here

We are talking fuel queue here, you are quibbling over semantics.

I tire

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by SleekMallam: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Has Obama seen this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by ShowYourCertificate: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is "blast"? grin
BBC is saying that the citizens of an oil producing country sleep in fuel stations in search of fuel. Isn't that an indictment and a blast on the government of that oil producing country? This is what I call a "Silent Blast" cheesy The BBC, the UK and other foreign nationals are laughing at this government.

And the worst part is that the dullard of a president is the minister for petroleum grin. If anyone is doubting his certificatelessness, I think the doubting session is over as Buhari's display of cluelessness and dullardness in this present dispensation is worse than a high school dropout.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by ajebuter(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is "blast"? grin

I agree with you Ngene,the long queue na praise and commendation... grin grin grin grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by ajebuter(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is "blast"? grin

I agree with you Ngene,the long queue na praise and commendation from BBC... ; grin grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Movic1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Has Obama seen this
That's part of the good job obama meant! Fuel Scarcity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Movic1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Has Obama seen this
That's part of the good job obama meant! Fuel Scarcity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Bugatie(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
They'll lament forever cos the President who doubles also as the Petroleum minister has no clue on how to end the crisis.

Watch how zombies will come to tell you its Jonathan's fault

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by koboko69: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
NavierStokes:

We are talking fuel queue here, you are quibbling over semantics.

I tire

Yes enough reason to make illiterate captions, and fooling ones sef all to throw jabs at whoever.

The opposition now are jokers and learners. I wonder how senseless caricature images of Buhari or the Buhari is a blabla...amounts to opposition.

There is fuel scarcity the world knows....OK! Be wise when criticising

1 Like

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu how is the fuel situation in your area?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Brunel(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
when you criticize constructively, they call you a wailer meanwhile they suffer same thing.
if we made mistakes in the past, should we continue making mistakes today?
PDP that could have organized and mobilised other opposition groups and the masses to demand responsibility from the government cannot because they are also disorganized, corrupt and inept.

tick tock tick tock......a revolution draws nearer

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by hucienda: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wailers swelling by the day!

Zombies dwindling per second...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Sijo01(f): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Booohari never fails to bring global attention to Nigeria in a negative way.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by calliope(f): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Has Obama seen this
grin

1 Like

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by seyema(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
As if buhari cares

1 Like

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Saheed9: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Who get wailers form abeg?
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is the "blast"? grin

Shey u no dey shame at all ni?
Can't u just pretend as if you didn't see the thread

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by NavierStokes(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
koboko69:

Yes enough reason to make illiterate captions, and fooling ones sef all to throw jabs at whoever.

The opposition now are jokers and learners. I wonder how senseless caricature images of Buhari or the Buhari is a blabla...amounts to opposition.

There is fuel scarcity the world knows....OK! Be wise when criticising

Wisdom is knowing that a leader with clue would have adroitly handled situations and the country will never get to this point but when an all knowing general comes in to implement several policies at the same time without any provisions to ameliorate the effect on the citizenry, end result is what we are experiencing.

Isn't it a shame that at a time when pump prices are cheapest the world over, Nigerians are made to sleep at the fuel stations to get the product.

The world will be looking at us right now in pity , saying why are these people cursed with bad leaders.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by anochuko01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
In other news...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Mustay(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians are patient people. Their tolerance level is sooooo elastic. All the same, 'no light' and 'no fuel' are terrible variances to mix with the current heat wave. It's like these factors 'boil' the already 'hot blood' of Nigerians. Tempers are rising. Disorderliness will become the 'order' of the day if this continues for one more week.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by SUPERPACK: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
buhari forever change forever scarcity forever. if u no like, you can relocate.
Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by Akuchipaul(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Booohari never fails to bring global attention to Nigeria in a negative way.
Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by obibanks: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by keepingmum: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
n
Re: BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends by DaBullIT(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is it not Nigerians that are bombarding BBC's timeline with said pictures?

Yes i know , my browser is always on Y!news BBC and Wiki

You open your assses to the world and later you complain people are laughing at you

How stwewpyd can people be ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Budgeted Billions For Roads But Failed To Pay Contractors – Fashola / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.